Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

1/2 Price of retail version Microsoft office, from Shope and Laz legit?

views

TSnoone2
post May 3 2021, 05:08 PM, updated 3y ago

5 posts

Hi all. I see some sellers in shop** and Laz**** sell retail version of Microsoft office 2019 home and business with 1/2 or 1/3 price of official or retail shops price, are these Microsoft office genuine and legit?

According to buyers comment they said these copies able to activate and confirm retail version tested with ospp.vbs script, not MSDN, KMS, OEM or volume license version. Some contact Microsoft customer service also said genuine key.

So just wonder how do these sellers able to sell with such low price? Is there any new trick behind it? If buy from these seller provided with invoice/receipt, is it safe from any commercial legal issue?
Garenyu
post May 3 2021, 05:29 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

License could be legit, but the way they acquired could be illegal.

Example using Stolen CC to purchase and resell again to "Clean" the money or disgruntled internal staff who leaked out the legit keys and so on.

If you have legal concern, purchase directly from reputable retail shops can save you from all these issues that may arise in the future.
PJng
post May 3 2021, 05:35 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,547 posts

QUOTE(Garenyu @ May 3 2021, 05:29 PM)
License could be legit, but the way they acquired could be illegal.

Example using Stolen CC to purchase and resell again to "Clean" the money or disgruntled internal staff who leaked out the legit keys and so on.

If you have legal concern, purchase directly from reputable retail shops can save you from all these issues that may arise in the future.
even lazada tesco also sell cheaper, sometime i see 349
Matchy
post May 4 2021, 08:58 AM

Regular
1,105 posts

If it is from "Shopee Mall" seller, I would say it is legit.

This post has been edited by Matchy: May 4 2021, 08:58 AM
everything is awesome
post May 4 2021, 01:46 PM

42 posts

imo, just buy from the official seller aka Microsoft to be very safe.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.10    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:58 PM