Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Richest Country In The World Is Luxembourg, Also The Top 5 Around the World

views

SUSThirmaha
post Apr 30 2021, 12:01 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(AnythingK @ Apr 29 2021, 07:08 PM)
Wah I google image Luxembourg city, their city don't even looks like city at all
QUOTE(Candy12 @ Apr 29 2021, 07:15 PM)
You think rich is all about skyscrapers and ugly mega complexes.

The rich doesn't view those structures as necessity. They wish for long life so that they can enjoy their riches, clean unpolluted surroundings, good health, organic foods and serenity.

Not megacities for the rat races which is not for people to live one.
Meanwhile in KL...constructing ridiculously tall skyscrapers (we all know which) funded by corruption and bribery without an economy to show for it. Big joke. Really shameless man.

SUSThirmaha
post Apr 30 2021, 03:00 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Mai189 @ Apr 30 2021, 12:04 PM)
More rubbish! It is intentional and consequential because Sg is a little red dot so cars and freehold land become de facto controlled items. However, Sgrean still earn more and can buy more especially in other countries because their purchasing power and incomes are higher. That is also the reason why folks like you come to Sg to work! And what is convenient is subjective. In Sg, you can get to work faster by public commute at times because of the traffic snarl. Michael Bloomberg takes the train to work!

Status and class difference is more keenly felt in Msia. It is everywhere. In the mad rush for titles Datos, etc., fake certs and yes, the hoarding of wealth through illegal means - how else can the elite compete if not by cheating. If the size of your loo matters so much, the vast plains of Africa show that the indigenous tribesman is richer than you because they can defecate anywhere.

I do not need to walk down bukit timah. Im a successful EP and rent a condo here. My "mansion" is in Iskandar. I leave my beemer there too. Unlike you, I do not need to travel to and from Msia. That is for folks like you.
Don't entertain autistic people lah. No point arguing with people like him, even medication hasn't helped. Pity he passed the autism to his son, didn't deserve it

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.79    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:24 PM