Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Device purchase with contract, Wrond device registered

views

TSkarts
post Apr 26 2021, 12:07 PM, updated 3y ago

10 posts

Hi, I did walk in to a Maxis outlet located inside Aeon Shopping Mall in Kepong on 10 April 2021 & I requested for IPhone 12 mini 128GB blue colour. All was ok. After completing the purchase process the staff in the outlet said that she registered a wrong colour device (black). I rejected it & requested to change to blue. The staff said the changing process will take about 3 to 5 days. At first the outlet refused to cancel the payment made using credit card. Later after I insist them to cancel the payment. They did cancelled the payment. But however the black colour IPhone 12 mini 128GB is still linked to my account & the 24 months contract is still active till today (26 April 2021). I have been calling Maxis to follow up on this issue many times but they key saying another 3-5 working days then 24 hours & so on. They keep dragging it & not putting an end to the contract or arranging to change the device. I have not collected the black coloured phone but it is still linked to my account. This is ridiculous & not acceptable at all. This so poor customer service. All this due to the mistake done by the Maxis staff at that particular outlet. My case number is C1188019.
metalfire
post Apr 26 2021, 12:11 PM

Regular
1,191 posts

straight go mcmc make report.
bobowyc
post Apr 26 2021, 12:12 PM

You are who you are.
1,888 posts

Alternatively you can use twitter to talk to a direct staff. I usually use twitter to check on issues and problems with maxis. So far responsive and settle issue fast. Can't go to the outlet again and request?
TSkarts
post Apr 26 2021, 12:20 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(metalfire @ Apr 26 2021, 01:11 PM)
straight go mcmc make report.
Done reported to MCMC, they said will take about 15 wroking days to process it. Report done on 20 April 2021.
TSkarts
post Apr 26 2021, 12:22 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(bobowyc @ Apr 26 2021, 01:12 PM)
Alternatively you can use twitter to talk to a direct staff. I usually use twitter to check on issues and problems with maxis. So far responsive and settle issue fast. Can't go to the outlet again and request?
Noted. I will try to get in touch in with them via Twitter & see their response (not yet try till now). I am also following up with the Maxis outlet via phone call. The Maxis outlet keep saying that the Maxis internal team is not replying them.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.24    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:18 PM