QUOTE(pfizer @ Aug 7 2021, 11:16 PM)
I hope their plan willbe cheaper.
after june 2022

highly possible
TSplouffle0789
post Mar 27 2022, 12:01 AM

Regular
1,035 posts

QUOTE(Hummingbird @ Aug 6 2021, 09:48 PM)
M1 Singapore activates 5G SA with VoNR.
https://techwireasia.com/2021/07/singapores...-5g-sa-network/

Hope that with merger of Digi and Celcom will also bring these features to celcom subscribers.
user posted image

what do you think axiata berhad no join this alliance???

Swisscom has joined the Global M2M Association (GMA), a cooperation of 7 international tier-one operators

(Deutsche Telekom,(germany)
Orange S.A. (france),
Telecom Italia(italy)

Bell Canada,
SoftBank japan ,

TeliaSonera(Sweden),
and most recently Swisscom(Switzerland.))

user posted image

in the Machine-to-Machine (M2M) market .

Established in 2011, the GMA enables its members to offer their customers business benefits such as a globally seamless customer experience and enhanced M2M roaming services. Furthermore, the GMA optimizes interoperability across borders through unified incident management processes, harmonized modules testing and certification procedures. The association assumes responsibility for the harmonization of markets and ensures compliance which enables quicker and improved integration into customer machines and devices.

Formed by premier telecom operators, we are a leading mobile alliance serving consumers and enterprises in the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.

https://www.bridgealliance.com/

This post has been edited by plouffle0789: Mar 27 2022, 12:06 AM
TSplouffle0789
post Mar 27 2022, 12:27 AM

Regular
1,035 posts

QUOTE(sadlyfalways @ Apr 19 2021, 03:18 PM)
2010 hahaha, after went I went back in 2015 it was all merged and sharing towers already under EE
you go uk because of tourism?
sadlyfalways
post Mar 31 2022, 03:24 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(plouffle0789 @ Mar 27 2022, 12:27 AM)
you go uk because of tourism?
Yesss
TSplouffle0789
post Apr 2 2022, 01:37 AM

Regular
1,035 posts

QUOTE(sadlyfalways @ Mar 31 2022, 03:24 PM)
Yesss
which city you went?

do you think uk is suitable for asian to live?

The U.K. is welcoming tens of thousands from Hong Kong on a new path to citizenship
Updated October 26, 2021

'Hong Kong is not going to be under the rule of law': More than 100,000 apply for new visa to Britain

PUBLISHED WED, MAR 2 2022

103,900 Hong Kongers have applied to move to Britain in the year since it launched a new visa program, the U.K. home office said Thursday.

The British National Overseas (BNO) visa grants Hong Kongers the right to live, work and study in the U.K.

BNO visa holders CNBC spoke to praised the speed and ease with which applications were processed, but they said the challenges of U.K. resettlement were many.

LONDON — It's been nine months since Adrian Leung and his family packed up their lives in Hong Kong in search of a brighter future in Britain.

The 51-year-old teacher was on course to move to Canada with his wife and son, fleeing political turmoil back home. But when Prime Minister Boris Johnson's government announced a new visa program granting Hong Kong citizens the right to residency — and eventual citizenship — in the U.K., he said his choice was clear.

"Compared to Canada's scheme, the criteria of Britain's scheme is much lower: We just need to live in the country for 5 years. To me, it's much easier," Leung told CNBC

Many in Hong Kong are angry at what they see as China's encroaching grip on the semi-autonomous region in the wake of a new national security law passed in June 2020.

sadlyfalways
post Apr 2 2022, 07:41 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(plouffle0789 @ Apr 2 2022, 01:37 AM)
which city you went?

do you think uk is suitable for asian to live?

The U.K. is welcoming tens of thousands from Hong Kong on a new path to citizenship
Updated October 26, 2021
'Hong Kong is not going to be under the rule of law': More than 100,000 apply for new visa to Britain
PUBLISHED WED, MAR 2 2022
103,900 Hong Kongers have applied to move to Britain in the year since it launched a new visa program, the U.K. home office said Thursday.

The British National Overseas (BNO) visa grants Hong Kongers the right to live, work and study in the U.K.
BNO visa holders CNBC spoke to praised the speed and ease with which applications were processed, but they said the challenges of U.K. resettlement were many.
LONDON — It's been nine months since Adrian Leung and his family packed up their lives in Hong Kong in search of a brighter future in Britain.

The 51-year-old teacher was on course to move to Canada with his wife and son, fleeing political turmoil back home. But when Prime Minister Boris Johnson's government announced a new visa program granting Hong Kong citizens the right to residency — and eventual citizenship — in the U.K., he said his choice was clear.

"Compared to Canada's scheme, the criteria of Britain's scheme is much lower: We just need to live in the country for 5 years. To me, it's much easier," Leung told CNBC
Many in Hong Kong are angry at what they see as China's encroaching grip on the semi-autonomous region in the wake of a new national security law passed in June 2020.
I have been all around the UK. Scotland wales and England.

I think for Malaysians it’s much easier to live there. Even for Hong Kong citizens, it would be much better to go the normal route instead of the amnesty the UK government put out.

Because they are basically entering the UK as refugees, they have no way of finding proper jobs or even housing.

These are things that immigrants should secure before the arrive in the UK, not coming in like refugees and trying to settle in.

I think it would be much harder to assimilate if enter using the uk government special visa

And yes I think it is easy for Asia to live there

I’m going to Newcastle in September for my postgraduate and couldn’t be more excited

Don’t want to come back too lol
TSplouffle0789
post Apr 2 2022, 08:53 PM

Regular
1,035 posts

QUOTE(sadlyfalways @ Apr 2 2022, 07:41 PM)
I have been all around the UK. Scotland wales and England.
I think for Malaysians it’s much easier to live there. Even for Hong Kong citizens, it would be much better to go the normal route instead of the amnesty the UK government put out.

Because they are basically entering the UK as refugees, they have no way of finding proper jobs or even housing.

These are things that immigrants should secure before the arrive in the UK, not coming in like refugees and trying to settle in.

I think it would be much harder to assimilate if enter using the uk government special visa

And yes I think it is easy for Asia to live there

I’m going to Newcastle in September for my postgraduate and couldn’t be more excited

Don’t want to come back too lol
The Hong Kong migrants fleeing to start new lives in the UK

you see hong kong as refugees but not migrants ?

Some Hongkongers who moved to Britain under the British National (Overseas) visa scheme have been struggling to adapt to their new surroundings. Many cite the language barrier and difficulties finding suitable places to live as some of the main challenges they face.

But a recent survey found that BN(O) migrants are a high-potential workforce, with 69.2 per cent holding at least an undergraduate degree, and 66.8 per cent having over 11 years of work experience.

Related story:
Almost half of Hong Kong’s BN(O) migrants still unemployed https://sc.mp/p3bo

do you wish to migrate to uk?
TSplouffle0789
post Apr 2 2022, 09:04 PM

Regular
1,035 posts

QUOTE(Hummingbird @ Aug 6 2021, 09:48 PM)
M1 Singapore activates 5G SA with VoNR.
https://techwireasia.com/2021/07/singapores...-5g-sa-network/

Hope that with merger of Digi and Celcom will also bring these features to celcom subscribers.
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/trad...al-announcement

any issue???
sadlyfalways
post Apr 2 2022, 11:36 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(plouffle0789 @ Apr 2 2022, 08:53 PM)
The Hong Kong migrants fleeing to start new lives in the UK

you see hong kong as refugees but not migrants ?

Some Hongkongers who moved to Britain under the British National (Overseas) visa scheme have been struggling to adapt to their new surroundings. Many cite the language barrier and difficulties finding suitable places to live as some of the main challenges they face.

But a recent survey found that BN(O) migrants are a high-potential workforce, with 69.2 per cent holding at least an undergraduate degree, and 66.8 per cent having over 11 years of work experience.
Related story:
Almost half of Hong Kong’s BN(O) migrants still unemployed https://sc.mp/p3bo
do you wish to migrate to uk?
Yes to me it seems like a refugee thing with the way they are struggling

Yes I do wish to move

Can’t wait to leave

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:03 AM