Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

EVPAD 3S black screen output to Sony TV

views

TSthesnake
post Apr 18 2021, 05:11 PM, updated 3y ago

On my way
552 posts

Hi Folks,

I am an EVPAD 3S IPTV user here. I am having a problem here whereby my SONY TV is just showing a black screen coming out from my device HDMI outlet. I have done various troubleshooting below however to no availability to a solution. A few things and info i have tried below

1. Changing ports of the HDMI to various ports (my TV has 4 HDMI ports) all show black screen.
2. My EVPAD 3S tv box is able to show video when i connect to other tv and monitors.
3. My SONY TV is able to 'detect' a video signal from the device, however the screen is just black.
4. My SONY TV HDMI port still works as i am able to connect my laptop, PC and PS4 to my TV and showing video just fine.

Only my EVPAD 3S is having this issue and any kind soul here who can help me solve this problem is deeply appreciated. Thanks

SONY TV Model : KDL-60W600B
Software model : PKG3.003GAA
chickenriceboy
post Apr 19 2021, 03:03 PM

Getting Started
137 posts

if your EVPAD3s is showing output to other tv , guarantee your sony tv is spoiled. can u attached other devices to the same hdmi port?

TSthesnake
post Apr 19 2021, 04:23 PM

On my way
552 posts

QUOTE(chickenriceboy @ Apr 19 2021, 03:03 PM)
if your EVPAD3s is showing output to other tv , guarantee your sony tv is spoiled. can u attached other devices to the same hdmi port?
I attach other device, my laptop, PS4 through HDMI port all ok.
mun88
post Apr 19 2021, 05:37 PM

Enthusiast
820 posts

QUOTE(thesnake @ Apr 18 2021, 05:11 PM)
Hi Folks,

I am an EVPAD 3S IPTV user here. I am having a problem here whereby my SONY TV is just showing a black screen coming out from my device HDMI outlet. I have done various troubleshooting below however to no availability to a solution. A few things and info i have tried below

1. Changing ports of the HDMI to various ports (my TV has 4 HDMI ports) all show black screen.
2. My EVPAD 3S tv box is able to show video when i connect to other tv and monitors.
3. My SONY TV is able to 'detect' a video signal from the device, however the screen is just black.
4. My SONY TV HDMI port still works as i am able to connect my laptop, PC and PS4 to my TV and showing video just fine.

Only my EVPAD 3S is having this issue and any kind soul here who can help me solve this problem is deeply appreciated. Thanks

SONY TV Model : KDL-60W600B
Software model : PKG3.003GAA
send to sony service center change hdmi port if still under warranty is free.
limyuyang
post May 16 2021, 01:11 PM

S'more to Love
2,706 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Well, I encounter the Same issue as yours today, all ports working fine, just evpad 5s kept on black screen, and suddenly can connect, then suddenly disconnected again.

Since you had the same issue, I guess it’s evpad server problem ?

Mind sharing how did you fix it ?

This post has been edited by limyuyang: May 16 2021, 01:11 PM
<3Icecream
post Jun 20 2021, 07:13 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(limyuyang @ May 16 2021, 01:11 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Well, I encounter the Same issue as yours today, all ports working fine, just evpad 5s kept on black screen, and suddenly can connect, then suddenly disconnected again.
Since you had the same issue, I guess it’s evpad server problem ?

Mind sharing how did you fix it ?
Hi there, I've recently encounter the same issue like you, did you manage to solve the problem?

It would be highly appreciated if someone could help here icon_question.gif icon_question.gif
limyuyang
post Jun 20 2021, 08:10 PM

S'more to Love
2,706 posts

QUOTE(<3Icecream @ Jun 20 2021, 08:13 PM)
Hi there, I've recently encounter the same issue like you, did you manage to solve the problem?
It would be highly appreciated if someone could help here icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif
I don’t know if this is a fix or not, but it seems to work on my end from that day until now still no issues

I simply replace the power adapter to my old tv box power adapter.

That’s it, simple as that. Try that and see if that works for you laugh.gif
coolhew
post Jul 5 2021, 09:48 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(limyuyang @ Jun 20 2021, 08:10 PM)
I don’t know if this is a fix or not, but it seems to work on my end from that day until now still no issues

I simply replace the power adapter to my old tv box power adapter.

That’s it, simple as that. Try that and see if that works for you laugh.gif
Yeah, I solve this issue with your solution, change the EVpad adapter can solve this issue. But not all adapter can use, lucky I found one can use. The adapter to charge Sony PSP.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0119sec    0.81    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:15 PM