Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CakeDeFi - Making sure your crypto is working hard, Grow your Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin

views

runningdash
post Apr 25 2022, 03:19 AM

37 posts

Pm referral code, and please tell me how this works. newbie here
Davidtcf
post Apr 25 2022, 07:14 AM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

Just realized withdrawal fee for BTC is around USD20 in Cake Defi. Highest I ever encountered. This is something you gotta consider before using.
cybery P
post Apr 25 2022, 03:45 PM

Probation
17 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Apr 25 2022, 07:14 AM)
Just realized withdrawal fee for BTC is around USD20 in Cake Defi. Highest I ever encountered. This is something you gotta consider before using.
Well said, withdrawal fees are something that one should always take into consideration before investing in any platforms. When I initially joined, I myself was very frustrated that cake defi had such high withdrawal fees. However with time, and having spent more time in cryptocurrencies investing in various other platforms and projects some of which had scammed me (such as mineify, throwback! Haha), I came to appreciate the value of Cake DeFi as a crypto gem, and no longer bothered so much about its withdrawal fees anymore. After all, cake has more than tripled my investment portfolio, producing rewards in the form of DFI which has low withdrawal fees to exchanges like kucoin. My initial deposit in cake of btc, eth and usdt is mainly invested in liquidity mining and staking, which produces most of its rewards in the form of DFI, the native token of the DeFiChain. So my capital has largely stayed on Cake since day 1, while its rewards in the form of DFI has been compounded daily generously since then, some of which I withdraw out every now and then (withdrawal fee for dfi is cheap, only at 0.2dfi which is about 0.8usd) to convert to fiat or to buy some other coins on other exchanges. I could spend a day talking about Cake DeFi; in my opinion it is essentially a very worthwhile investment, with high and safe rewards generated by staking, liquidity mining or freezer. Also avail decentralized assets to invest indirectly in precious metals, stocks and etfs using crypto!
Feel free to check out my articles on cybery.medium.com, or dm me on telegram @cybertraderfx, if you have any doubts.
The english telegram group of cake defi is also a good place to interact with the community, but beware as scammers impersonating admins abound there too!

For transparency here are the latest withdrawal fees as of 25th April 2022. Pls check the website for the latest withdrawal fees.

For cryptocurrencies on their native blockchain:
Dash: 0.003 DASH
DeFiChain: 0.2 DFI
Bitcoin: 0.0005 BTC
Ethereum: 0.005 ETH
Tether: 15 USDT
Litecoin: 0.01 LTC
Dogecoin: 5 DOGE
Bitcoin Cash: 0.001 BCH
USDC: 15 USDC

For cryptocurrencies using the DeFiChain network:
DeFiChain: 0.2 DFI
Bitcoin: 0.00006 BTC
Ethereum: 0.002 ETH
Tether: 1 USDT
Litecoin: 0.008 LTC
Dogecoin: 2 DOGE
Bitcoin Cash: 0.0001 BCH
USDC: 1 USDC

Cheers and happy baking!

cybery P
post Apr 25 2022, 03:53 PM

Probation
17 posts

QUOTE(runningdash @ Apr 25 2022, 03:19 AM)
Pm referral code, and please tell me how this works. newbie here
To summarize, Cake DeFi is a one stop investment platform based in Singapore and founded by Dr Julian, that bakes passive cashflow from your idle cryptocurrencies. The name can be quite a misnomer as it is actually a CeFi that runs some services on the DeFiChain. In summary, it offers a few services such as the following:

Staking: Allocate DFI (the native token of the DeFiChain) for entry into staking to earn returns ranging between 30–40%. There are no fees to stake/ unstake assets. Staking is done on a flexible term, with no minimum contract period. Rewards are paid out in DFI twice daily, and as such compounded with the capital.

Liquidity mining: Allocate 2 assets of equal value into liquidity mining pools, such as bitcoin-DFI, ethereum-DFI, USDT-DFI etc, to generate returns of up to 150% APY (depending on market conditions). Rewards are paid out twice daily mainly in DFI, and can be auto-staked to generate further compounding interests. The recent introduction of decentralized assets represents a revolution in decentralized finance, enabling investors to double dip in the best of both worlds of investing in stocks/ ETFs/ precious metals, with the high yields of cryptocurrency.

Lending: With lending, assets (Bitcoin/ Ethereum/ USDT/ USDC) are locked in tenures of 1 month duration, with guaranteed base APYs and potential returns should the price of the asset exceed a certain target, on expiry of the term.

Freezer: The freezer can be likened to a loyalty programme, whereby investors lock their funds in liquidity mining/ staking for a fixed period of time ranging from monthly up to 10 years, in return for increased returns.

Feel free to reach out for more information, or check out my articles on cybery.medium.com

Cheers!

onthefly
post May 15 2022, 11:43 PM

Regular
1,258 posts

There is a new features now - Loan
salakiest
post Jun 22 2022, 11:29 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

Can cakedefi stakes bnb?
onthefly
post Jun 23 2022, 02:06 AM

Regular
1,258 posts

QUOTE(salakiest @ Jun 22 2022, 11:29 PM)
Can cakedefi stakes bnb?
nope

salakiest
post Jun 23 2022, 04:51 AM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(onthefly @ Jun 23 2022, 02:06 AM)
nope
Can recommend stake platforms for staking bnb? Thanks
teslaman
post Jun 23 2022, 05:03 AM

Regular
1,111 posts

QUOTE(DrPitchard @ Apr 15 2021, 11:08 PM)
Cake is a plattform that allows users to get cashflow from their cryptocurrencies in the most transparent way. Cake Pte Ltd based in Singapore.

Please also refer to this video from our CEO - Julian about the topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InAtavxxsa0...pgXpFC&index=17

Pretty much like putting your money into a bank, where your money gets interest. In this instance, putting your crypto into CakeDeFi grows your crypto!!!

Happy Baking!!!
How nuch profit now? or net loss just -50%?
cybery P
post Jun 24 2022, 10:56 PM

Probation
17 posts

QUOTE(salakiest @ Jun 23 2022, 04:51 AM)
Can recommend stake platforms for staking bnb? Thanks
I'd stick with safe options like Nexo and Binance for now, although the rates aren't over the roof.
PM if need referral code to avail signup bonus hehe.
cybery P
post Jun 25 2022, 12:01 AM

Probation
17 posts

btw, are there any veteran cake defi investors here, who can converse well in Bahasa Malaysia/ Indonesia? If yes, pls pm me to find out more about opportunities ya. Tq.
TSDrPitchard
post Jun 27 2022, 11:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,011 posts

QUOTE(teslaman @ Jun 23 2022, 05:03 AM)
How nuch profit now? or net loss just -50%?
No idea, didn't keep track. But I would reckon about -RM250k ~ -RM350k.

teslaman
post Jun 27 2022, 07:20 PM

Regular
1,111 posts

QUOTE(DrPitchard @ Jun 27 2022, 11:24 AM)
No idea, didn't keep track. But I would reckon about -RM250k ~ -RM350k.
If gambling like this, and have remaining capital, better do forex games. Can survive longer and far higher chances to make easy profit. There is team running this, running trade on behalf of clients. Unlicensed, objective just to make money.
TSDrPitchard
post Jun 27 2022, 10:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,011 posts

QUOTE(teslaman @ Jun 27 2022, 07:20 PM)
If gambling like this, and have remaining capital, better do forex games. Can survive longer and far higher chances to make easy profit. There is team running this, running trade on behalf of clients. Unlicensed, objective just to make money.
Oh, no worries, the amount that I put into CakeDeFi is just a small part of my overall wealth / portfolio.
teslaman
post Jun 28 2022, 12:29 AM

Regular
1,111 posts

QUOTE(DrPitchard @ Jun 27 2022, 10:19 PM)
Oh, no worries, the amount that I put into CakeDeFi is just a small part of my overall wealth / portfolio.
Excellent
Jitty
post Jul 16 2022, 10:31 AM

Regular
1,045 posts

what is the difference with this and the one on Binance?
onthefly
post Jul 17 2022, 11:00 PM

Regular
1,258 posts

QUOTE(Jitty @ Jul 16 2022, 10:31 AM)
what is the difference with this and the one on Binance?
Binance got more of the famous coins

Cakedefi is just focus on DFI
anon118
post Aug 10 2022, 12:12 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

Looks like this is running well?

After so many issues, are we still ok with this?
I am curious and want to learn.

We always say DYOR...
I just looked at the website and personally I have my concerns.

Then again, I am a noob, willing to learn, listen & watch more.
Cake Defi, really?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.10    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:07 AM