Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Is inspira a good buy in 2021?

views

danielcmugen
post Apr 15 2021, 07:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,493 posts

Mazda 3 BL. Nicer interior and probably more fun to drive.
TSfreakenstein
post Apr 15 2021, 07:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,231 posts

QUOTE(Quazacolt @ Apr 14 2021, 10:32 PM)
what transmission you want? what budget? is it strict budget? do you prefer to mod or don't need to mod also ok?
As it will be my first car and I have limited driving experience, pretty sure I'd be easily satisfied with either. Seems like many people dislike cvt, I might be one of them soon, so someone mentioned a cerato which seem like a nice car to drive, spare parts wise I'd assume will be scarse.

QUOTE(dylan_chng @ Apr 15 2021, 04:11 PM)
Inspira middle rear passenger only gets 2 point seatbelt, not 3 point.
Yes and it will be left dangling on the seat, the buckle itself also doesn't have a slot to hide inside the seat.

QUOTE(tc167 @ Apr 15 2021, 05:09 PM)
I just bought one, have been looking around one with good condition. If you intrested i can pm u my survey.
Please do pm me your findings thank you.

QUOTE(Jason @ Apr 15 2021, 05:21 PM)
Honest opinion, comparing stock car pls don't talk about mod.

1. The car NVH sucks. It is on par with first gen Myvi if not worse. I think it is worse. The tyre well amplifies the tyre noise.

2. The car handles very well for its class for that model year. I am positive the Iriz probably handles better, but even to this day, compared to a BMW 3 series, it handles OK. I won't complain about it. Handles way better than a Myvi.

3. Fuel consumption, typical 2L engine, more than Myvi obviously.

4. No problems. The car really is trouble free, since 2012. Other than service, nothing else wrong with the car. Well the paint is peeling because the driver only drive it not wash it. Champion really don't wash the car.

5. The CVT is depressing to drive, but I hate CVT in general. It is better than the punch with its stupid whine, but that rubber band effect is there. If you drive to go point A to B, and don't bother about POWER, it won't bother to you. If you pedal to the metal a lot its a kill joy.

6. Driver position is good. Visibility is good.

I would not choose a Preve over this.

In the same budget, sedan, your options are the 408. I am certain the Peugeot will be better in NVH, but there are many problems with Peugeot cars, better to do your own due diligence. And then there's the Renault Fluence, which is just a Nissan Sylphy underneath. If you are going for French, I will go for the Fluence because of the Nissan under pinnings.

Fluence is also 2L, CVT. Maybe go view in person and see what you like.
Thank you for your long and detailed opinions. Honestly as my first car, I'm quite sure that a lot of the things you've stated won't bother me as I don't have much driving experience towards a variety of cars, so my expectation literally is just Axia level from driving school. I'll stick to local/Japanese cars for this very reason that I do not know much about cars yet but interested to learn definitely.

ahsam1212
post Apr 15 2021, 11:24 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

Would suggest a new proton saga. Old car tends to have some problems along the way, especially those accident car.
Beginner maybe frustrated when something breaks, n repairs can cost money.
Since budget 30-40k...get brand new if possible for peace of mind.
Quazacolt
post Apr 16 2021, 03:19 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(freakenstein @ Apr 15 2021, 07:43 PM)
As it will be my first car and I have limited driving experience, pretty sure I'd be easily satisfied with either. Seems like many people dislike cvt, I might be one of them soon, so someone mentioned a cerato which seem like a nice car to drive
Can you/do you want to drive a manual 3 pedals?

If no, go with either Proton Iriz full spec or Kia Picanto (very small A Segment like Axia. Not sure if still got new selling however used market very good also as Kia don't hold value and used price competitive)

If can manual, find Inspira manual, or Satria Neo manual.

=Edit= typo

This post has been edited by Quazacolt: Apr 16 2021, 03:25 PM
leosondek
post Apr 26 2021, 03:50 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(tc167 @ Apr 15 2021, 05:09 PM)
I just bought one, have been looking around one with good condition. If you intrested i can pm u my survey.
Pm me too

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.51    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:00 AM