6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

/k/ MY GF ACCIDENT

views

ihavenoidea
post Apr 14 2021, 04:45 AM

Regular
1,274 posts

QUOTE(patienceGNR @ Apr 14 2021, 02:50 AM)
Already slowed down according to driver. It's wet road anyway, so if anyone has already applied some suntan on the road, then you won't have to be surprised la that this happened brows.gif
Nope, Myvi M600.
Yes. The bridge itself.
The road design is shit. Uphil sharp right. But just before the turn there is the gap on the road, if you sped you terbang, if you brake on it also can loose control
audi90
post Apr 14 2021, 04:50 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

Last time accident i cheat the call man tow truck. I said its company car. All repair in house. Top kek.
CertifiedHomphobe
post Apr 14 2021, 05:21 AM

Casual
336 posts

Kind of horrifying that enforcement does Jack shit about these abhorrent behaviours.

Like what happens if you get into an altercation with these men? Mati katak?
oh-so-wow
post Apr 14 2021, 05:46 AM

27 posts

Sorry to break ut to you, but myvi is the shyttiest common car in term of road traction in MY. Even wira is a better handlig car than myvi.

Unbalanced power to weight ratio paired with super light rear end. Easy to skid at speed breaker. Skinny tyres and instant acceleration are the culprits too.

My relative's myvi also accident on a straight state road during rain.
maxpudding
post Apr 14 2021, 05:56 AM

Getting Started
100 posts

Had the same experience when somebody hit the rear of my car during a traffic jam going towards seremban toll from KL.

Within 10 minutes these parasites arrived and offered tow truck services, even after telling them I’ve called mine.

One asshole had the gall to tell me I was in the wrong, and that he can solve it for me lol.

Anyways, when my tow truck came, he called me to come over to his tow truck first, and told me to “defend” him when he’s loading my car, and told me not to give in to these parasites.
maxpudding
post Apr 14 2021, 05:57 AM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(CertifiedHomphobe @ Apr 14 2021, 05:21 AM)
Kind of horrifying that enforcement does Jack shit about these abhorrent behaviours.

Like what happens if you get into an altercation with these men? Mati katak?
Just don’t layan or don’t say anything to them, should be enough. Women will have problems dealing with these assholes tho
skycrawler
post Apr 14 2021, 05:58 AM

New World ^^
2,227 posts

QUOTE(patienceGNR @ Apr 14 2021, 12:43 AM)
So here, I'll be sharing a few things that the public should know about when you're involved in an accident. I think I haven't come across an article relating to this.

As the incident happened, a few otr call men already 'booked' my car. After I've removed my car from the spot further down the road to let the traffic flow, these men continued to book my car.

When my tow truck arrived, these men didn't want to "release" my car to my tow truck. They say they want some duit kopi for the assistance they rendered such as calling the ambulance, and other stuffs.

Here's what you should do when this happens, call your insurer and explain to them that the call men is 'holding' your car. That they're not letting the tow truck guy tow the car.

Sure enough, they left afterwards after the insurer called my towing guy and spoke to them, without needing to pay them a single cent.

These unscrupulous bastards are out there always to ask for money. As always, don't sign any documents these assholes pass to you.

Side note: when I arrived at the scene, one of them approached me and prompted me a few info such as car is this and that, although I've said I've called my insurers, they would say "oh it's the same thing. We can do for you also". Thank them and just move on, ignore these men.
My gf is doing alright but she might require some plastic surgery as she might have broken her nose. I only hope for your well wishes.

Also PSA: avoid using SS19 Bridge (right hand turn one) if possible. That bridge has had a lot of accidents. Every single week.
always insurer first bro, dont bother this makan tepi guys
SUSDaylight2018
post Apr 14 2021, 05:58 AM

Getting Started
227 posts

QUOTE(patienceGNR @ Apr 14 2021, 02:50 AM)

Nope, Myvi M600.

Tire botak?

SUSdadah
post Apr 14 2021, 06:03 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

bobbyang group already make video on how to handle them.
budi1413
post Apr 14 2021, 06:55 AM

Regular
1,560 posts

QUOTE(patienceGNR @ Apr 14 2021, 12:43 AM)
So here, I'll be sharing a few things that the public should know about when you're involved in an accident. I think I haven't come across an article relating to this.

As the incident happened, a few otr call men already 'booked' my car. After I've removed my car from the spot further down the road to let the traffic flow, these men continued to book my car.

When my tow truck arrived, these men didn't want to "release" my car to my tow truck. They say they want some duit kopi for the assistance they rendered such as calling the ambulance, and other stuffs.

Here's what you should do when this happens, call your insurer and explain to them that the call men is 'holding' your car. That they're not letting the tow truck guy tow the car.

Sure enough, they left afterwards after the insurer called my towing guy and spoke to them, without needing to pay them a single cent.

These unscrupulous bastards are out there always to ask for money. As always, don't sign any documents these assholes pass to you.

Side note: when I arrived at the scene, one of them approached me and prompted me a few info such as car is this and that, although I've said I've called my insurers, they would say "oh it's the same thing. We can do for you also". Thank them and just move on, ignore these men.
My gf is doing alright but she might require some plastic surgery as she might have broken her nose. I only hope for your well wishes.

Also PSA: avoid using SS19 Bridge (right hand turn one) if possible. That bridge has had a lot of accidents. Every single week.
no problem with ss19 bridge, just slow down when go thru there.
sonark
post Apr 14 2021, 07:15 AM

42 posts

This stretch (to & fro npe - fed highway) mmg selalu accident one. Need to be extra careful. The incident in the article below happened weeks ago. There was a fatal accident too, a couple of months back.

fireballs
post Apr 14 2021, 07:28 AM

5,627 posts

Few lesson I learned from ts
1. Never layan tow truck men
2. Always drive slow at curves
3. Esc is cheaper than gf sakit

I don't think there is oil on road. I pass there very often and also during rain.
iGamer
post Apr 14 2021, 07:28 AM

Toxic ktards probably losers irl
1,347 posts

Samseng tow truck = vultures
leymahn
post Apr 14 2021, 07:32 AM

Getting Started
148 posts

get well soon. and thumbs up for the tips.
SUSgogo2
post Apr 14 2021, 07:36 AM

gogo2
All Stars
18,672 posts

QUOTE(heihei @ Apr 14 2021, 03:19 AM)
well even with esc still depend on situation
esc cant do a damn thing if the road surface have some special ingredient  sweat.gif
Well lady driver need more help. ESC is good for lady driver.

andrewhtf
post Apr 14 2021, 07:53 AM

Regular
1,576 posts

Sorry to hear that bro. Speedy recovery to your gf
thxxht
post Apr 14 2021, 07:59 AM

Casual
356 posts

Yes, always call your insurer first, you should always have the insurer contact handy in your phone or they usually give you car sticker with their toll free number on it. Don’t let these call men take your car.
christ14
post Apr 14 2021, 08:05 AM

Regular
1,503 posts

typical act in soviet motherland

more often than not after accident is "they" always the one to show up

but yeah everytime lepas accident kena firm in the head, dont let them persuade or take advantage when we trying to recover
ZzZzz...
post Apr 14 2021, 08:09 AM

Art of Sleeping
1,773 posts

yea, take note guys, avoid those illegal tow truck...

hope ur gf is fine smile.gif
desmond2020
post Apr 14 2021, 08:10 AM

Enthusiast
797 posts

If accident due to skidding on slippery Road, you sure know know which scum of society bastard pour the oil on road surface

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0171sec    0.43    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:29 PM