Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Did U All Know That Flu Shots Are Not 1-Time?, Humans Going to Need Yearly Top-Up Jabs?

views

AircondSejuk
post Apr 13 2021, 10:32 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(Candy12 @ Apr 13 2021, 10:06 PM)
So you all prepared to take injections from now on every year?

2 rounds of vaccination for each course/year to RENEW your vaccine passport?
Already take 2 jabs every year since 6 years ago.

Now if gomen give free, I'm ok can Jimat my duit
cranx
post Apr 13 2021, 10:37 PM

Regular
1,360 posts

never ending booster shots for every new variant detected.
SUSCandy12
post Apr 13 2021, 10:44 PM

Regular
1,878 posts

QUOTE(oM41GoD_ @ Apr 13 2021, 10:09 PM)
Even if we need to take booster, it's also because all these antivax refuse to be vaccinated. Unable to achieve herd immunity

They love to let Kobis breed in their bodies, create new variants.
You're wrong in that it's actually the opposite. Superbugs and drug resistant viruses (antimicrobial resistance) are evolved from overuse/misuse of drugs such as antibiotics and antiviral drugs over time.

The more stronger vaccine you take every subsequent year which artificially induces your body to develop antibodies in your body, you're also helping the virus strain to evolve even stronger to withstand it.

When your body becomes over-reliant on vaccines to keep you up to date against the fight with influenza that's when it gets out of hand when the strain goes overcomes the herd..

Antimicrobial Resistance - WHO
https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/d...bial-resistance

Antiviral drug resistance is an increasing concern in immunocompromised patient populations, where ongoing viral replication and prolonged drug exposure lead to the selection of resistant strains. Resistance has developed to most antivirals including antiretroviral (ARV) drugs.

CDC - Influenza Antiviral Drug Resistance
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/treatment/antiviralresistance.htm

Influenza viruses are constantly changing, and can sometimes change in ways that might make antiviral drugs work less well or not work at all against these viruses. When an influenza virus changes in the active site where an antiviral drug works, that virus shows reduced susceptibility to that antiviral drug. Reduced susceptibility can be a sign of potential antiviral drug resistance. Antiviral drugs may not work as well in viruses with reduced susceptibility. Influenza viruses can show reduced susceptibility to one or more influenza antiviral drugs.

SUSCandy12
post Apr 13 2021, 10:50 PM

Regular
1,878 posts

QUOTE(xPrototype @ Apr 13 2021, 09:57 PM)
Oooooo ts so smart blow water in /k
Our helangs don't be too proud just yet holding up the cards "I've been vaccinated" for the press.

Next year another round of jabs awaits them. Then the year after than another until yeah the day we return to dusk and soil. laugh.gif
SUSgogo2
post Apr 13 2021, 10:51 PM

gogo2
All Stars
18,672 posts

QUOTE(yeezai @ Apr 13 2021, 10:31 PM)
No choice brow ..i have allergy to pollen .didnt have any flu or sore throat after so many yrs ..
But those are not flu.
SUSslimey
post Apr 13 2021, 10:56 PM

6,914 posts

yawn

and so what?

ts offered zero solution
SUSCandy12
post Apr 13 2021, 10:56 PM

Regular
1,878 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Apr 13 2021, 10:30 PM)
I thought South Africa variant rendered Pfizer mRNA vaccine ineffective already? You sure it lasts forever?  whistling.gif

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-c...s-idUKKBN2BX0JZ
In fact the South African variant evolved and got even better "breaking through" the antibodies defenses which the Pfizer mRNA induces our body to make.

So it proves that vaccines actually make the newer strains of COVID-19 viruses become even stronger the next generation.

South African Covid Variant Better At Bypassing Pfizer Jab: Israeli Study
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-04-afri...erbiontech.html

The South African coronavirus variant is better at "breaking through" the defences of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine than other forms of the virus, Israeli experts said Sunday.

However, one of the authors told AFP that while the study showed the variant to be relatively successful in infecting vaccinated people, it did not provide any data on whether it could generate serious illness among vaccinees.

The study by Tel Aviv University and Clalit Health Services, Israel's largest healthcare provider, compared 400 unvaccinated people infected with COVID-19 to 400 partially or fully vaccinated people who also had the virus.

According to the study, published as a draft on Saturday and currently being peer reviewed, the South African variant accounted for less than one percent of coronavirus cases in Israel.

But, among the 150 people in the study who were fully vaccinated and had COVID-19, "the prevalence rate (of the South African variant) was eight times higher than the rate in the unvaccinated (individuals)," the study said.

This post has been edited by Candy12: Apr 13 2021, 10:57 PM
SUSagewisdom
post Apr 13 2021, 10:58 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(Candy12 @ Apr 13 2021, 10:56 PM)
In fact the South African variant evolved and got even better "breaking through" the antibodies defenses which the Pfizer mRNA induces our body to make.

So it proves that vaccines actually make the newer strains of COVID-19 viruses become even stronger the next generation.

It's an arms race between humanity and Mother Nature. Possibly we're grown into a threat that has to be eliminated to save our ecosystem.
SUSagewisdom
post Apr 13 2021, 11:02 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(Candy12 @ Apr 13 2021, 10:44 PM)
You're wrong in that it's actually the opposite. Superbugs and drug resistant viruses (antimicrobial resistance) are evolved from overuse/misuse of drugs such as antibiotics and antiviral drugs over time.

The more stronger vaccine you take every subsequent year which artificially induces your body to develop antibodies in your body, you're also helping the virus strain to evolve even stronger to withstand it.

When your body becomes over-reliant on vaccines to keep you up to date against the fight with influenza that's when it gets out of hand when the strain goes overcomes the herd..
The problem is humanity seeks to overcome rather than co-exist with Mother Nature. Our greed knows no bounds.

Given our technological progress, we are able to easily satisfy our normal biological needs for food, shelter, medicine etc. Unfortunately, we're insatiable.

The virus/bacteria etc. just want to survive like us. And they're adapting like we are.
SUSslimey
post Apr 13 2021, 11:07 PM

6,914 posts

QUOTE(Candy12 @ Apr 13 2021, 10:56 PM)

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-04-afri...erbiontech.html
llol.......

how do you define a virus "strength"?

and the study just means that pfizer protects against other variant present at that location, making the south african variant the predominant variant that can affect the vaccinated.
mitun
post Apr 13 2021, 11:18 PM

Enthusiast
913 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Apr 13 2021, 11:02 PM)
The problem is humanity seeks to overcome rather than co-exist with Mother Nature. Our greed knows no bounds.

Given our technological progress, we are able to easily satisfy our normal biological needs for food, shelter, medicine etc. Unfortunately, we're insatiable.

The virus/bacteria etc. just want to survive like us. And they're adapting like we are.
You think Mother Nature wants to coexist with you? You should ask the dinosaurs what happens when you try to do that. Every few million years there is a major extinction event where everything gets wiped out. Nothing is meant to last it’s only with our science and technology that we can save ourselves from this fate.
seiken
post Apr 13 2021, 11:22 PM

Getting Started
216 posts

Yawn
blackamikaze
post Apr 13 2021, 11:28 PM

Trooper Rank: BIG HEAD SERGEANT
2,638 posts

QUOTE(yeezai @ Apr 13 2021, 10:25 PM)
Ive taken flu shot for 8yrs ++ ..
QUOTE(yeezai @ Apr 13 2021, 10:31 PM)
No choice brow ..i have allergy to pollen .didnt have any flu or sore throat after so many yrs ..
Top kek, allergy to pollen but take vaccine for influenza. Pollens allergies have nothing to do with influenza. If u have allergies, just take allergies medicine like zrytec.
SUSagewisdom
post Apr 13 2021, 11:46 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(mitun @ Apr 13 2021, 11:18 PM)
You think Mother Nature wants to coexist with you? You should ask the dinosaurs what happens when you try to do that. Every few million years there is a major extinction event where everything gets wiped out. Nothing is meant to last it’s only with our science and technology that we can save ourselves from this fate.
Nothing wrong if humanity gets wiped out. We'll just be replaced with more advanced life forms.

Of course, there are also people who think like you. With the advances in genetic engineering and CRISPR, your future generations can enjoy themselves to the fullest. Enjoy mutations/cloning/genetic engineering/cybernetic implants etc.
yeezai
post Apr 14 2021, 12:01 AM

-using no way as way-having no limitation as limitation-
2,531 posts

QUOTE(blackamikaze @ Apr 13 2021, 11:28 PM)
Top kek, allergy to pollen but take vaccine for influenza. Pollens allergies have nothing to do with influenza. If u have allergies, just take allergies medicine like zrytec.
Well it worked for me ..no more blocked nose
SUSslimey
post Apr 14 2021, 12:05 AM

6,914 posts

QUOTE(yeezai @ Apr 14 2021, 12:01 AM)
placebo effect strong o.

Bendot
post Apr 14 2021, 02:59 AM

46 posts

Yes...i have been getting flu/influenza jabs on yearly basis for the past 5 years....and never down with flu for the past 5 years as well...just RM70 a year per jab. No more suffering due to flu
Bendot
post Apr 14 2021, 03:01 AM

46 posts

QUOTE(yeezai @ Apr 14 2021, 12:01 AM)
Me too. I know it protected against infections and not due to allergies....but i still not getting the flu even when the cats are around
rtk74
post Apr 14 2021, 03:03 AM

;"K]6pKBg;1]U)uSs!eF
1,066 posts

I miss my annual flu shots
cursetheroad01
post Apr 14 2021, 03:23 AM

39 posts

Lol sorang lagi Bodo covid = flu

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version