AyamBlend
post Apr 7 2021, 12:11 PM

22 posts

AND NOT EVEN A SINGLE HONK BEING USED

WTF HAPPENED TO MALAYSIAN DRIVER ?
AyamBlend
post Apr 7 2021, 12:24 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(whyamiblack @ Apr 7 2021, 12:21 PM)
You ever get so scared until you're stunned?
yah, stunned as in taking phone to record.. ? Seriously ? And u scream instead of honking to get better attention ?

msian drivers always allergic to honk, it's like second mystery item after the strobe light stick, only activated when someone honked u first.

This post has been edited by AyamBlend: Apr 7 2021, 12:24 PM
AyamBlend
post Apr 7 2021, 12:27 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(dckm @ Apr 7 2021, 12:24 PM)
keyboard warrior lettew. many think they can keep a clear head, analyse the situation, predict all possible outcomes, choose the best course of action and execute it. macam sherlock holmes slowmo fight.
Hello Sir, when i was a kid 3-4 years old, sometimes parent leave us inside car to get grocery or something, daylight bright, only two instructions given
1) only allow to unlock the door when confirmed its my parent coming in
2) HONK~~~~~~ for anything irregular
AyamBlend
post Apr 7 2021, 01:13 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(dckm @ Apr 7 2021, 12:35 PM)
yes yes I'm sure her parents gave her very specific instructions and image training to cover any circumstance.

unless you have been in a similar situation, your mind WILL NOT know how to react, and you will respond to the situation in a way consistent with your previous experience. hence the responding to the man and winding down the window.

you can be sure the next time a man on a bike approaches her car at night she is slamming the accelerator and getting out of there.
And no honk again.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0182sec    0.12    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:14 AM