6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Amoi kena attack after men try to flip bird

views

TSsordidi
post Apr 7 2021, 12:00 PM, updated 2w ago

Getting Started
87 posts

❗❗ I’m sharing my own experience to all ladies living alone an alarm.

📌 Location : You Vista, Jalan Persiaran You City, Taman Suntex, Cheras, Selangor.

On 04/04/2021, 1:30am, I was driving home and parked in front of the shop-lots there just outside You Vista apartment (I parked outside because the parking inside is charged, but the parking lot in front of the shop-lots are within You Vista compound. There was already a motorcycle parked at the front right of my car.

A Malay male wearing helmet and mask was riding on his bike and tried to talk to me (I don’t even know what’s wrong with me to open the window), he was talking softly and I could only hear something like: “ Saya nak ??? dengan awak”, I knew something was wrong and closed my window immediately.

This man got off his bike and walked to the driver side of the car and started to act as if he wants to show off his “private parts” , because he was holding his belt acting like he is about to take them off and lifted his chin in provocative manner. I immediately turned on my camera and started to record (I should’ve just drove off), his first reaction was to turn his head away and pulled his visor down. He was struggling for a few moments and he started to become angry then it became shouting towards me. I quickly called my male friend, but he didn’t pick up. At this moment, he was standing outside my car waving his fists, threatening to hit me, I started calling my family.

He then went back to his motorcycle to get some kind of tool, he used that to hit my car door window 4-5 times and it shattered. My family got my call at this time. He tried to put his hand inside the car to open the door and i quickly blocked the buttons. My left hand was holding my phone facing at him and he then pulled my hair from the left trying to snatch my phone (Most likely an attempt to destroy the video of himself). I was pulled off to the right and snuggling my body, grasping my phone with both my hands tightly, afraid that if my phone was taken away and the car door opened, I will have no way else to call for help. When he was pulling on my phone, I started to scream at the top of my lungs, screaming “Ah!” and “Help!”, he was rattled and saw no hope of snatching my phone, so he went back to his motorcycle and rode off. He touched my thigh in between, but I really can’t recall the moment.

After this, I drove my car over to the front of the guard house. My window shattered, with hands bleeding and the guards just stood there watching without even trying to ask if anything happened, they seemed to have no responsibility.

I waited for my family to arrive and the guard explained to my brother that he did hear a girl screaming but because there was “a lack of manpower”, so they didn’t check it out. But there was at least 3 guards standing right at the guardhouse. The guard also said that the car was parked over an area without cctv, and that it doesn’t come under their responsibility. (The parking lot is within the building compound, I have seen the guards patrolling the same parking lot in front of the shop lots, now that there’s something happened, they claimed that it’s not their responsibility?

After that, I went to make a police report with my family. I will pass the video I recorded to the police.

The most disappointing part was the guard, I wasn’t living in a very bad condo, the shop-lots attached to the buildings have their own allocated lamp posts too. But the guards can’t seem to even understand basic Malay or English.

After this, I warned my housemates to be more careful going in and out of the place, they said at that time they did hear someone screamed. I lived in the 19th floor, and yet they were able to hear my scream, but the guards who were just near around the corner chose to do nothing. My housemate was robbed around here last month too, he told me that after this incident.

I really just want to say that I was considered lucky among the misfortunes.

1) I was lucky that he didn’t wait until I left my car to start his assault
2) I was lucky that he didn’t use any knife or any sort of weapons to threaten me
3) I was lucky that he didn’t attack me in particular, only pulled on my hair trying to snatch my phone to destroy evidence
4) I was lucky that he ran away after I screamed

I had never thought that this kind of thing would happen, so I tried all the things that I could thought of at that moment. I want to use my terrifying experience to tell all the ladies, as soon as someone suspicious approach you, drive away immediately. At least when you are in you car and he was on his bike, you are still considered relatively safe.

If this malay male wasn’t caught this time, I believe he will be more daring the next time. Please be on high alert at all times, stay safe.

kuing
post Apr 7 2021, 12:02 PM

25 posts

show d to show dominance?
pot-8-O's
post Apr 7 2021, 12:03 PM

P O T A T O E S
552 posts

nyehehehehehe
J1g54w
post Apr 7 2021, 12:04 PM

Regular
1,028 posts

Otak Jun... wth is that name??

Anyway, Malaysia is dangerous for lone female outside, especially if you look vulnerable and have big nenen. ktards might be lurking around.

fuiyoo cayalah amoi, got pic with namewee

user posted image

This post has been edited by J1g54w: Apr 7 2021, 12:07 PM
Solar Calendar
post Apr 7 2021, 12:05 PM

Casual
319 posts

So he broke window just to feel the part between her thighs? Fingerfuck?
TSsordidi
post Apr 7 2021, 12:06 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(J1g54w @ Apr 7 2021, 01:04 PM)
Otak Jun... wth is that name??

Anyway, Malaysia is dangerous for lone female outside, especially if you look vulnerable and have big nenen. ktards might be lurking around.
I also wondering why she call herself "Otak" but after scroll abit her photo then confirm is amoi. Maybe its a thing or cool with that name?
ohman
post Apr 7 2021, 12:06 PM

Regular
1,152 posts

user posted image
Current Events guy
post Apr 7 2021, 12:07 PM

Enthusiast
885 posts

QUOTE(pot-8-O's @ Apr 7 2021, 12:03 PM)
nyehehehehehe
Saya

Nak

Awak
TSsordidi

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(ohman @ Apr 7 2021, 01:06 PM)
user posted image
Old picture.. current one ade gigi besi.
teddy1985

22 posts

i can't brain girls nowadays. still can talk to unknown strangers who look suspicious in first place. Should have drive off straight away. take video wan show ppl she got market ppl wan to xx with her is it?
<-- no content -->
pot-8-O's
post Apr 7 2021, 12:08 PM

P O T A T O E S
552 posts

QUOTE(ohman @ Apr 7 2021, 12:06 PM)
user posted image
QUOTE(Current Events guy @ Apr 7 2021, 12:07 PM)
Saya

Nak

Awak
“ Saya nak ??? dengan awak”

I started to scream at the top of my lungs, screaming “Ah!” and “Help!”

He touched my thigh in between, but I really can’t recall the moment.

... epic.

melt
post Apr 7 2021, 12:10 PM

Enthusiast
815 posts

otak jun? better put otak kat lutut...

do you really need to tell people you live in what floor?
karazure

12 posts

kecian, that why girl should be BF.
Current Events guy

Enthusiast
885 posts

QUOTE(pot-8-O's @ Apr 7 2021, 12:08 PM)
“ Saya nak ??? dengan awak”

I started to scream at the top of my lungs, screaming “Ah!” and “Help!”

He touched my thigh in between, but I really can’t recall the moment.

... epic.
Damn, reads like bad/good fanfic when you format it like that
AyamBlend
post Apr 7 2021, 12:11 PM

13 posts

AND NOT EVEN A SINGLE HONK BEING USED

WTF HAPPENED TO MALAYSIAN DRIVER ?
grumpydrive
post Apr 7 2021, 12:11 PM

Getting Started
111 posts

Awat to bunyi horn... you press long pipu will start investigating liao.
whphon
post Apr 7 2021, 12:15 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

kasihan
Lyu
post Apr 7 2021, 12:16 PM

On my way
639 posts

Y put race

Racist....

Owai
UpsideDownYeah
post Apr 7 2021, 12:19 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

QUOTE(teddy1985 @ Apr 7 2021, 12:07 PM)
i can't brain girls nowadays. still can talk to unknown strangers who look suspicious in first place. Should have drive off straight away. take video wan show ppl she got market ppl wan to xx with her is it?
I think there is quite a number ppl that will go into freeze mode under this kind of circumstances , not sure if its some kind of fear paralysis.

So many cases where the victims could have run but somehow didn't. Well at least this one eventually screamed.
ruffy_z
post Apr 7 2021, 12:19 PM

9 posts

Taste amoi, coz bored with aweks maybe

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0224sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th April 2021 - 12:39 AM