Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Help me choose between these 3., 3 choices.

The 3 choices.

Volvo XC90 [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
VW Touareg. [ 13 ] ** [26.00%]
Volvo XC60 [ 20 ] ** [40.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
views

digilife
post Apr 6 2021, 12:53 PM

The MNP guy, its me yeah.
8,024 posts

QUOTE(Asquith @ Apr 5 2021, 07:54 PM)
Looking for opinions on this.

Need there are these 3 options available for me and I need to select 1.

Maintenance is not under me as it is a company car.

Situation :
Boss A : Take the Touareg.
Boss B : Take the Volvo XC90.
Myself : I prefer a Land Rover Defender but it is not an option.

The choices are :-

1.) 14 month old Volvo XC90, it is a full specification PHEV minus the B&W sound system. It has a 118 number plate. I do not like the white colour. Also car reeks as the previous person that used it smoked in it. Boss B said to take this because it projects a better image and is more comfortable to ride in.

2.) 3 month old VW Touareg. It is a full specification model with the 3.0l engine in it. It has a 168 number plate. Only done 900km as the person it was purchased for resigned 2 weeks after getting it and it had been parked since then. Boss A told me to take on this car as it came out of his budget last Jan.

3.) New Volvo XC60, full spec PHEV model. Random number and any colour I want. Both bosses are indifferent to it. It does not drive anywhere near as well as the Touareg but I like it in the sense that it feels less bulky to drive.

Also primarily driven from house to office which is 9km away. The other usage would be to visit clients, visit sites (mainly production and research facilities up to 200km away) and some entertainment purposes due to the line and job role.

I do not have a car charger at the place I live at and the ones at work place are public ones that are always full.
Take Option #2 because its a newer vehicle and petrol is not your concern .

Nice car than go through minor flooded area too

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0520sec    0.24    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:35 PM