views

ivanau88
post Apr 9 2021, 12:19 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
3,777 posts

QUOTE(6942nole @ Apr 8 2021, 11:51 PM)
Spainish princess went to UAE to take Sinopharm (?), i read.
Heard of it but not sure as it may be classified as confidential information here. Didn’t see that in the news...
zher4883
post Apr 9 2021, 07:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,490 posts

QUOTE(ivanau88 @ Apr 9 2021, 12:19 AM)
All vaccines were rolled out in rush manner.

Even Pzifer was rolled out ahead of plan after Trump pressured FDA to approve late last year.

Even local health authority here don’t recommended people getting vaccine if woman plans to get pregnant 3-6 months after getting first jab because there are insufficient data to prove if the vaccine will affect the mother and baby in the womb. That applies to all brand of vaccines here (something I didn’t notice KKM said anything about it).
If there's no data transparency, how would anyone be sure that the benefits of the particular vaccine are more than the potential side effect of it?

ivanau88
post Apr 9 2021, 01:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
3,777 posts

QUOTE(zher4883 @ Apr 9 2021, 07:53 AM)
If there's no data transparency, how would anyone be sure that the benefits of the particular vaccine are more than the potential side effect of it?
No one can be sure of that. If there is a sure answer on a particular type of vaccine, everyone would be rushing for it already.

zher4883
post Apr 9 2021, 01:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,490 posts

QUOTE(ivanau88 @ Apr 9 2021, 01:32 PM)
No one can be sure of that. If there is a sure answer on a particular type of vaccine, everyone would be rushing for it already.
Which is why I would like to re-iterate my original stand where data transparency is important as it reveals numbers that could be used to access the vaccine safety and efficacy objectively.
ivanau88
post Apr 9 2021, 01:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
3,777 posts

QUOTE(zher4883 @ Apr 9 2021, 01:48 PM)
Which is why I would like to re-iterate my original stand where data transparency is important as it reveals numbers that could be used to access the vaccine safety and efficacy objectively.
Agree with you in data transparency but the issue is now that you can't even pick what you want? I was worried about the chinese vaccine as well before I took it
zher4883
post Apr 9 2021, 02:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,490 posts

QUOTE(ivanau88 @ Apr 9 2021, 01:58 PM)
Agree with you in data transparency but the issue is now that you can't even pick what you want? I was worried about the chinese vaccine as well before I took it
I agree with the part where there is a global supply shortage on vaccine but regulators that had approved the Chinese vaccine had not been effectively communicating with the public regarding their decision to approve those vaccines. We have no idea what data had been the basis of their decision and hence data transparency gives everyone (general public and the regulators) the same access to scrutinize those vaccines. It's important to have more supplies of the vaccine but vaccine manufacturer should not take advantage of this in being wishy-washy regarding releasing of data.

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.07    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:50 AM