Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Unifi Mobile Bebas Plan Speedcap, SpeedCap?

views

TSpoordude
post Apr 2 2021, 04:41 PM, updated 3y ago

Getting Started
55 posts

Anyone is experiencing unifi mobile bebas monthly speed cap? Previously in mid March 2021, I had an unifi prepaid sim and the bebas monthly plan was running up to 0.98MB/s and I had no complaints. Unfortunately, that sim card was terminated because I did not verify my IC. I reorder another prepaid unifi sim from TM and bought the same plan which is bebas monthly (RM35/month). This time it's different. My speed MAX is only 0.25MB/s. Like constant 0.25MB/s. Speedtest on tm speed test site shows 2.1 Mbps download only. Dont say depending on traffic la whatever. I tested it out at like 1am where usually my previous sim can reach to 0.98MB/s constant because everyone is sleeping dy now no matter what time of the day, always 0.25MB/s. Signal is 4g. I contacted TM and they said no restriction was implemented and it depends on traffic load etc. I understand that the speed is slow during peak hours but during night time at like 2am? Come on man, my town is small too and there's not many people here using this plan. Most using celcom and digi. Then they say depending on the distance from tower etc. Then how come previously working all fine je? Now tiba tiba slow to a specific speed.
Zaryl
post Apr 9 2021, 01:11 AM

Hardcore Casual Gamer
1,523 posts

I got a steady average of 7mbps max via Tenda 4g68 router.

fuzagi
post Apr 9 2021, 01:15 AM

Cushcushiers
1,044 posts

i just got mine last week and im getting speeds of 1-13mbps on 4G in parts of KL. havent gotten any below 1mbps yet even with 1bar signal

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.24    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:43 PM