Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

J&T delivers rat poison to wrong address kills dog, Dog owner claims J&T no sign consignment

views

ozak
post Apr 2 2021, 09:03 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(Einjahr @ Apr 2 2021, 08:49 AM)
Err.. what are the chances a wrong package with rat poison is sent to an address with a dog?😑
1 in a million?

Sound like a final destination for the dog.
ozak
post Apr 2 2021, 09:08 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(Zot @ Apr 2 2021, 08:57 AM)
When sending package and no one at home, what is the SOP? They do not want to take back and gamble to deliver the next day. Last time maybe but now I think many will just leave the package.

Usually they will call the contact number and if the recipient said it is okay to leave the package, then they will just take picture as proof of delivery. During call, I think neither side bother to location/address confirmation. The courier think he is at right address and the recipient believe the delivery guy is at the right house.  wink.gif
In my many case, They will call if the package cannot leave if nobody. Like grill gap too small for them to put inside. I will ask them to deliver again to else where. Whatapps my address to them.

Or they will leave it on the gate pillar and took the pic show me. (Most of the time)

Only 1 case idiot throw into my home. Instead, leave it on the gate pillar.
ozak
post Apr 2 2021, 09:14 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,546 posts

QUOTE(Chanwsan @ Apr 2 2021, 09:10 AM)
Why not? I bought pure alcohol a few times already. But send with poslaju because I trust they won't simply throw shits without calling unlike j&t
Sohei, follow the rule.

Flammable material cannot be send.

If there is an accident or fire, you will be responsible. Even if the J&T throw in and break it cause a fire.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:29 AM