Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Girl weaknesses, is it true that....

views

TSRaeZhiHao
post Mar 29 2021, 09:14 AM, updated 3y ago

Getting Started
51 posts

1) Girls nowadays
* cant cook...unless married girl....so assume those single below 30s out there......
* Dont know how to pump tyre /change tyre /
* dont know how to nagivate GPS
* drive recklessly and love fast lane but drive slowly....to change lane on the road takes forever / no signal when turn left or right
* Hardly see them do cleaning at home.....
* Cannot remember road or direction

I dont know why....so i just wanna ask the girl here...... why do you think you are so lacking at these area?
citybrid
post Mar 29 2021, 09:32 AM

7 posts

fama pamper too much, never teach kids to survive
kmmsa
post Mar 29 2021, 09:34 AM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(RaeZhiHao @ Mar 29 2021, 09:14 AM)
1) Girls nowadays
* cant cook...unless married girl....so assume those single below 30s out there......
* drive recklessly and love fast lane but drive slowly....to change lane on the road takes forever /  no signal when turn left or right

I dont know why....so i just wanna ask the girl here...... why do you think you are so lacking at these area?
guys also sama weakness kat atas ni. janganla burn sendiri

This post has been edited by kmmsa: Mar 29 2021, 09:35 AM
Hades76
post Mar 29 2021, 09:34 AM

On my way
650 posts

Wah.....why so triggered.... there are some men who are also like this leh.

Give and take lah....

kasichan.jpg

pufferfish
post Mar 29 2021, 09:47 AM

Casual
430 posts

1) Girls nowadays
* drive recklessly and love fast lane but drive slowly....to change lane on the road takes forever /  no signal when turn left or right

Some girls won't cook after married also, just be an adult and learn how to cook, regardless man or woman
-mystery-
post Mar 29 2021, 10:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,341 posts

nowadays women earn more than men, men be home daddy liao, then she proceeded to be promiscuous because work stress what you expect yo? Either be a fucking man, and stop complaining liao

This post has been edited by -mystery-: Mar 29 2021, 10:23 AM
Zozi
post Mar 29 2021, 10:29 AM

On my way
658 posts

1) Girls nowadays

Since when are those things you mentioned exclusive only to girls? I myself ( a guy ) also ticks some of the boxes above.

How many men do you see cleaning at home? Men don't drive recklessly ke? How many men have you seen driving slow in fast lanes? How many men do you know can cook at home?

Sama je bro. And since when are cooking & cleaning mandatory knowledge/duties of women alone?

And how are those things affecting your relationship that you had to bring it up in CC?
giftfre
post Mar 29 2021, 10:35 AM

Casual
416 posts

ini Cover weakness satu sama lain.
You have to find a weakness girl if you consider urself a strong guy in every aspect.

Otherwise you will complaint wife too strong to dominate the house, tak de siok aldy and mau cari bini kedua.
-mystery-
post Mar 29 2021, 10:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,341 posts

QUOTE(Zozi @ Mar 29 2021, 10:29 AM)

Sama je bro. And since when are cooking & cleaning mandatory knowledge/duties of women alone? 
If the husband made all the money to the household ofc its mandatory for the wife to do all the cleanings and childbearing
Zozi
post Mar 29 2021, 10:38 AM

On my way
658 posts

QUOTE(-mystery- @ Mar 29 2021, 10:35 AM)
If the husband made all the money to the household ofc its mandatory for the wife to do all the cleanings and childbearing
If a wife does it, it's called voluntary, not mandatory. You want mandatory services, you go hire a maid.
-mystery-
post Mar 29 2021, 10:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,341 posts

QUOTE(Zozi @ Mar 29 2021, 10:38 AM)
If a wife does it, it's called voluntary, not mandatory. You want mandatory services, you go hire a maid.
you can be a male feminist, im okay with it.
bottom line is look at it objectively, who brings more money to the table
mIssfROGY
post Mar 29 2021, 10:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,155 posts

Lacking or not...thats for the girls to decide la, not your problem also lol! your problem is getting a girl who is 'not' lacking only ma.....but make sure u fit the dream guy version also la ya biggrin.gif

Actually you should thank gawd that there are somethings that girls still do not know how to do.....if all girls tick everything, what else does she needs a guy for other than a sperm donor? Nowdays most girls r good at making money as well......so knowing cooking and cleaning as a girl's job is really oldfashion thinking and no wonder some marriage can't survive. And changing tyre? hey that is a guys job la whistling.gif

This post has been edited by mIssfROGY: Mar 29 2021, 11:07 AM
Zozi
post Mar 29 2021, 10:49 AM

On my way
658 posts

QUOTE(-mystery- @ Mar 29 2021, 10:40 AM)
The thing is, I don't even see myself as a feminist. It's just common household sense.

It's okay that one works and the other stays home to hold the fort, but it shouldn't be made as if it was mandatory for her to do it. By staying home, she is forfeiting her own dreams and future for the sake of the family and that sacrifice is voluntary - which is why Mothers are noble.

If my daughter's in-laws or husband next time dares to tell her of these "mandatory" duties, I'll have no problem introducing my foot to their faces.
-mystery-
post Mar 29 2021, 11:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,341 posts

QUOTE(Zozi @ Mar 29 2021, 10:49 AM)
The thing is, I don't even see myself as a feminist. It's just common household sense.

It's okay that one works and the other stays home to hold the fort, but it shouldn't be made as if it was mandatory for her to do it. By staying home, she is forfeiting her own dreams and future for the sake of the family and that sacrifice is voluntary - which is why Mothers are noble.

If my daughter's in-laws or husband next time dares to tell her of these "mandatory" duties, I'll have no problem introducing my foot to their faces.
it's a traditional role, if she has problem even cleaning the dishes, i will not ever see her as serious candidate
pump and dump material lol.
beebee1314
post Mar 29 2021, 11:04 AM

Regular
1,683 posts

1) Girls nowadays

LOL talk about change tyre, even guys also dunno. I once pump air at a bhp station, the guy was pumping at 160 for his car tyre. I was thinking colanfirm pancit already

Most of these issues you mentioned, guys also have la. Jangan bakar sendiri especially change tyre. My friend, as a guy, he also dunno change tyre. His gf change his tyre once during pancit
-mystery-
post Mar 29 2021, 11:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,341 posts

QUOTE(beebee1314 @ Mar 29 2021, 11:04 AM)
LOL talk about change tyre, even guys also dunno. I once pump air at a bhp station, the guy was pumping at 160 for his car tyre. I was thinking colanfirm pancit already

Most of these issues you mentioned, guys also have la. Jangan bakar sendiri especially change tyre. My friend, as a guy, he also dunno change tyre. His gf change his tyre once during pancit
change tyre easy only you do it a few times already know, guys who dont know change really eat soft rice
beebee1314
post Mar 29 2021, 11:12 AM

Regular
1,683 posts

QUOTE(-mystery- @ Mar 29 2021, 11:07 AM)
change tyre easy only you do it a few times already know, guys who dont know change really eat soft rice
Haha not soft rice. But they are too rich to do it. No joke. I know a person who paid a service person RM100 just to change a pancit tyre.
beebee1314
post Mar 29 2021, 11:18 AM

Regular
1,683 posts

QUOTE(Zozi @ Mar 29 2021, 10:49 AM)

QUOTE(-mystery- @ Mar 29 2021, 11:02 AM)
it's a traditional role, if she has problem even cleaning the dishes, i will not ever see her as serious candidate
pump and dump material lol.
Each to their opinions. For me, I earn double my fiancee. But when it comes to household, I do the laundry, I do the sweep mop and I do the cleaning dishes. My fiancee works too, and I only require her to do cooking for me. Oh and night enjoyments too.
jasonlim
post Mar 29 2021, 01:29 PM

Bunga(R)
3,550 posts

Only if u can do all those listed, then u have the right to demand her to do the same
mikehuan
post Mar 29 2021, 02:38 PM

terrorhoof!
5,002 posts

QUOTE(-mystery- @ Mar 29 2021, 10:40 AM)
whether you are okay with it or not has no impact in the discussion whatsoever.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0232sec    0.17    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:10 AM