Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Why are girls so confusing? 😣

views

yo_yo
post Jun 6 2021, 08:54 AM

Casual
337 posts

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ Jun 5 2021, 10:15 PM)
It's cool if your brain is more to the logical and objective side compared to most females, i believe men appreciate that and will have less drama and problems needing to figure out your riddles.

Perhaps the cause for single is you're trying to dominate the male, i had a gf that has the best grade in the whole uni, best of the best. But she tries to control me what i should or shouldn't do. Say, when she scored yet another impressive result, she'll post it online to share the joy. But when i do it (I'm a high achiever too just like her), she'll think I'm showing off and advise against it. Basically she wants me to live my life according to her way.

Another cause perhaps you're too powerful, the elite position in my company all of them are female, in the age of 40 to 50, they're either still single or divorced. I'm assuming their husband is being intimidated, or simply because of the reason i mentioned in the previous paragraph.
haha. male domination? hmm.. nah. too tiring. i can't even dominate over a cat. surprisingly, i now prefer to be wallflower. i don't share any achievements whatsoever on my social media and even friends and family. it's not needed.

u'd be surprised that it's not their husband being intimidated. it could be the opposite way that builds these women to be at the top.

yo_yo
post Jun 6 2021, 08:55 AM

Casual
337 posts

QUOTE(Candy12 @ Jun 5 2021, 11:35 PM)
I'm not saying you don't have freedom to make decision but sometimes you need to consult your partner about making important decisions so that he can share his thoughts and give you some opinion to help you decide.

I personally know a few friends(girls) who always consulted with their BF when needing to make important decisions. They turn out to be couples who are get along well and seldom quarrel because they understand their partner well.
it's great then! relationship is about complementing each other and team work!
Yggdrasil
post Jun 6 2021, 12:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,208 posts

Yggdrasil
post Jun 6 2021, 12:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,208 posts

Another cause perhaps you're too powerful, the elite position in my company all of them are female, in the age of 40 to 50, they're either still single or divorced. I'm assuming their husband is being intimidated, or simply because of the reason i mentioned in the previous paragraph.
Usually single or divorced is because they too picky and demanding when they were young. Most then marry for the sake of marrying as they are approaching 30. So they end up marrying down i.e. marry guys who have lower intelligence or wealth than them.

Eventually divorce because husband feel emasculated due to huge income gap or the girl thinks husband cannot lead the family. But then again there are other reasons like man cheat on wife but women cheat on husband can happen too.

This post has been edited by Yggdrasil: Jun 6 2021, 12:46 PM
J1g54w
post Jun 7 2021, 02:08 PM

Regular
1,449 posts

QUOTE(Stranger_ @ Mar 29 2021, 12:39 AM)
Hi,
Felt like this thread are better off in kopitiam but we all know, there’s just too much trolls in there. Gonna post here because I really need the point of view and advise on how I think.

Why are girls so confusing?

The times when I asked whether I should do it or not, and she said to do it but later on asked me in a way she disagree with my action and vice versa.

The times when I asked whether I should leave her alone and she seems okay with it but later on ask me why I left her alone?

Even when asking for direction like left and right, she would say right but her hand was showing the other way.

Wish I knew what they really wanted but sometimes asking them directly only tell otherwise...

P.S mod can remove this if this feel irrelevant.
They usually want a man who can make decisions, but the decisions have to align with them without asking them.
biruNippon
post Jun 7 2021, 02:38 PM

Casual
334 posts

QUOTE(Blofeld @ Mar 29 2021, 01:48 AM)
It was found that women are more indecisive than men.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/artic...191886904002387

males outperformed females in both large-scale and small-scale spatial ability

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.338...2019.00128/full

Quite a number of research papers have already demonstrated that men outperformed women in spatial ability (maneuvering, driving, reading maps, etc).

Same goes with decision making, men generally stick to their decisions compared to women.

Also, women are more likely to be influenced by their social peers when making decisions. Hence, they need to rely on social media for approval.
If women can't stick to their decisions, does that means there's higher chances that women will cheat?
friedricetheman
post Jul 4 2021, 12:55 PM

Watch Idiot Savant
949 posts

QUOTE(Stranger_ @ Mar 29 2021, 12:39 AM)

Why are girls so confusing?

They are not confusing once you learn to read the body language.

Girls are like that. What they say sometimes is totally opposite of what they are trying to get across. Just observe her body language whenever she speaks to you. Once you master this, you are on your way to understand girls in no time.

raining again
post Jul 4 2021, 10:53 PM

It's raining again, again ... and again
895 posts

It's cool if your brain is more to the logical and objective side compared to most females, i believe men appreciate that and will have less drama and problems needing to figure out your riddles.

Perhaps the cause for single is you're trying to dominate the male, i had a gf that has the best grade in the whole uni, best of the best. But she tries to control me what i should or shouldn't do. Say, when she scored yet another impressive result, she'll post it online to share the joy. But when i do it (I'm a high achiever too just like her), she'll think I'm showing off and advise against it. Basically she wants me to live my life according to her way.

good observations. As i know, to be in forefront leading in a business, it is quite the best utility is to be able to be disagreeable, hence to negotiate and finding best competitive edge. Due to the nature of competitiveness in business.

For example, there are a-lot females in this day and age wanted to climb up higher the ladder but has been having the trouble in this particular area even though it is not what they wish for being too agreeable in this situation and actually knowing its working against what they wanted.

On the opposite, in a family. Agreeables is more useful in what create cohesion to that rather works together than against each other. So in a way i dont think, a too strong disagreeable women, or even disagreeable men, would be ideal for sustainable family system.

As i know more of an attribute rather than gender. Gender and social does affect the growing of that behavior but i wouldnt think being indicissive or high emotional fluctuations, even though they might be in that behaviorally, is what they wanted to become, or finally as a person. But rather the ability to do either when necessary. innocent.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
cactus_
post Jul 31 2021, 05:32 PM

10 posts

Because their hormone keep on changing too, unpredictable
pfizer
post Aug 7 2021, 10:05 PM

Getting Started
149 posts

Because women is special. You need to understand them.
iloilo
post Aug 9 2021, 08:55 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

I used to do stuff like that until i realise that when I do those stuffs, I actually caused my own problem.
I was just egoist last time. I want to have good image of myself so I don't want to say whats on my mind. I want my partner (or whoever) to be a mind reader so that it would be 'his idea'
For some reason, I didnt realise that people are not mind readers. Maybe i was just immature

then i learn how to be less egoistical and just say what I think nowadays. By being honest, i do get bad reaction sometimes but it calms me and so I am not as provocative as i used to be.

RoastedChicken
post Aug 10 2021, 11:23 AM

味噌チキン
1,277 posts

yes agreed,

my gf had an argument with her family. I also one of the victim suddenly she became cold to me.

i was like wtf broo, what did i did? i asked her and yet no reply from her. confuse confuse
shinjite
post Aug 10 2021, 02:02 PM

�ŞħĬΩĵΐŦ��
All Stars
19,176 posts

QUOTE(RoastedChicken @ Aug 10 2021, 11:23 AM)
yes agreed,

my gf had an argument with her family. I also one of the victim suddenly she became cold to me.

i was like wtf broo, what did i did? i asked her and yet no reply from her. confuse confuse
Just don't do anything, give her space. Just tell her to call you when things are settled at her end. Whatever you doing now will piss her off even more.
SUSCandy12
post Aug 10 2021, 02:56 PM

Regular
1,878 posts

QUOTE(RoastedChicken @ Aug 10 2021, 11:23 AM)
yes agreed,

If you experience lots of turbulence in your relationship early, it's a tell tale sign to consider your partner if she's a good candidate for marriage in future.

Doesn't sound too good even at this early stage even before engagement...she makes the first move to start playing you out and keeping things from you about her family.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0194sec    0.76    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:56 PM