Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Is vaccination against Covid-19 really necessary?

views

wingdover
post Apr 15 2021, 10:15 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

so gov give free vaccine dun want, want wait till very emergency then possibly may fork out own money for vaccine? should I say bodoh?
Kar Weng
post Apr 15 2021, 06:14 PM

Kar Weng | Physiotherapist
839 posts

QUOTE(wingdover @ Apr 15 2021, 10:15 AM)
so gov give free vaccine dun want, want wait till very emergency then possibly may fork out own money for vaccine? should I say bodoh?
Bukan dun want, is want but cant get cause it’s slowww
ChasV
post Apr 16 2021, 02:06 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(am_i_rulez @ Apr 6 2021, 11:58 AM)
vaccine vs continuous mco. you choose.
Thats just coercion which everyone should resist. Coercion is a crime issue, not a health reason or health issue and I wont bend to force and perks and ultimatums. Frankly I wouldnt mind harsh MCO until this dies down, its better than covid or the controversial vaccines which are not a barrier or shield as people think.

If you get covid you will either have no symptoms, some, or full blown to the hospital. With the experimental vaccines, the belief and hope is that should you get covid afterwards, the symptoms will be much lighter, more like a normal flu. You also need continuous boosters as the vaccines last 3-8 months in a person. On top of that, you need more vaccines for the variants and what they now call "mutant" covids. The covid19 shot doesnt help for those. So, the choice is that you get covid and take the chance on its development in you, or take a chance that getting it may give you lighter symptoms. Its just that choice.

And...yet another thing controversial, doctors say if you have had covid you developed antibodies for it so that if you get it a 2nd and 3nd time, the cases will be milder each time and there is no need for vaccine. Once you have the virus it never leaves you, you can re-infect yourself and the shots dont clear that out. This is the really major thing about covid. You have it forever, you took the vaccine, and so everyone can still infect each other forever. Ive read that some people have had covid 3 times already. Before taking a vaccine, it MAY be a good idea to get tested to see if you have been exposed and developed the anti-bodies for it. If you did, a doctor may indeed recommend against the vaccine or the doctor might say take it anyway. Thats the controversy and doctors are split.

I think the reasons there are so many cases everyday is because a lot more people have covid than we know. If 33 million people were tested today, then we'd know the truth. Im happy to take a test but not for RM250-400 each time. In many countries its free.

Im not anti-vaccine but want to wait through the experiments which are being done on us and not white rats. Also, there are two nasal sprays on the market now that block covid, pills are coming next year, there is the new Novavax from US coming shortly and more than 20 vaccines are in development.

The rush to get people the shots is to see what happens to people because it helps the research. The more rats now, the better the vaccines or other treatments later.

Also, why arent the available medicines being discussed more? Covid can be treated at home with medicines when its caught in the early stage but its not being discussed much. Why? I say to PLEASE look at alternatives before rushing to force vaccine. Thats not unreasonable. Since travel is an issue too, id rather wear a hazmat suit on a plane than take a vaccine for it.

This post has been edited by ChasV: Apr 16 2021, 02:19 PM
zher4883
post Apr 16 2021, 02:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,490 posts

QUOTE(ChasV @ Apr 16 2021, 02:06 PM)
Thats just coercion which everyone should resist. Coercion is a crime issue, not a health reason or health issue and I wont bend to force and perks and ultimatums.  Frankly I wouldnt mind harsh MCO until this dies down, its better than covid or the controversial vaccines which are not a barrier or shield as people think.

If you get covid you will either have no symptoms, some, or full blown to the hospital. With the experimental vaccines, the belief and hope is that should you get covid afterwards, the symptoms will be much lighter, more like a normal flu. You also need continuous boosters as the vaccines last 3-8 months in a person. On top of that, you need more vaccines for the variants and what they now call "mutant" covids. The covid19 shot doesnt help for those. So, the choice is that you get covid and take the chance on its development in you, or take a chance that getting it may give you lighter symptoms. Its just that choice.

And...yet another thing controversial, doctors say if you have had covid you developed antibodies for it so that if you get it a 2nd and 3nd time, the cases will be milder each time and there is no need for vaccine. Once you have the virus it never leaves you, you can re-infect yourself and the shots dont clear that out. This is the really major thing about covid. You have it forever, you took the vaccine, and so everyone can still infect each other forever. Ive read that some people have had covid 3 times already. Before taking a vaccine, it MAY be a good idea to get tested to see if you have been exposed and developed the anti-bodies for it. If you did, a doctor may indeed recommend against the vaccine or the doctor might say take it anyway. Thats the controversy and doctors are split.

I think the reasons there are so many cases everyday is because a lot more people have covid than we know. If 33 million people were tested today, then we'd know the truth. Im happy to take a test but not for RM250-400 each time. In many countries its free.

Im not anti-vaccine but want to wait through the experiments which are being done on us and not white rats. Also, there are two nasal sprays on the market now that block covid, pills are coming next year, there is the new Novavax from US coming shortly and more than 20 vaccines are in development.

The rush to get people the shots is to see what happens to people because it helps the research. The more rats now, the better the vaccines or other treatments later.

Also, why arent the available medicines being discussed more? Covid can be treated at home with medicines when its caught in the early stage but its not being discussed much. Why? I say to PLEASE look at alternatives before rushing to force vaccine. Thats not unreasonable. Since travel is an issue too, id rather wear a hazmat suit on a plane than take a vaccine for it.
Don't forget, this pandemic created opportunity for politician to abuse power just like how an unelected government is justifying emergency power devil.gif
Mr.Robert
post Apr 16 2021, 02:37 PM

Getting Started
235 posts

ChasV
Give u free u don't want take.

Hello, Governments already placed order for millions of vaccine, costing taxpayers Millions dollar.

You want these vaccine gone to waste ah?

Moogle Stiltzkin
post Apr 22 2021, 07:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,009 posts

bruce.gif

This post has been edited by Moogle Stiltzkin: Jun 13 2021, 08:01 AM
ChasV
post May 5 2021, 06:29 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

In the 3 weeks since my last post, seems all i do is research Ivermectin since there is ever-rising talk about it. For me right now, I would choose to take it over the vaccine. It can be taken before covid to likely prevent it, it can be taken at the onset of covid to end it, sometimes the same day, and it can be taken after covid to end the "long haulers" problem, that being patients with lingering symptoms after the virus in them ended. They test negative but still have the symptoms.

Ivermectin is a very old drug and on the list of WHO "must have" medicines for countries but not specifically for Covid. UK just sent its latest Ivermectin studies to WHO to help their research in the hope of early approval, and the FDA in US says they dont confirm or deny it will end covid but are actively studying the research and patient files of doctors. Doctors coming forward everyday to explain their results by using it. In one case, a doctor with 800 new cases in his town used Ivermectin on all, and all ended covid fast.

In looking everywhere for Ivermectin results, I also learned about the problems of the other drugs -- they work but nobody can afford them and thats why you dont hear about Regeneron, Remdizivir and others. Regeneron is what Trump used but the price is RM13,000. HCQ is not being talked about now because the results are not consistent. Ivermectin online is RM3.20 per tablet in US, a price everyone can afford.

At this time, a person wanting Ivermectin would face an obstacle with a Dr who doesnt want to use a non-approved drug. So its going to take an educated Dr or that the WHO has to approve it for govts specifically for covid. Right now, its only pushing the vaccine because the giant investors like Bill Gates demand it. By the way, if you follow this, Bill Gates is also refusing to share the patented recipes with the world for cheaper vaccines and thus deserving everyones wrath right now. He only cares about protecting his personal profits, as people die all around him.

This is showing that everyday there is progress, and the effective, cheap and less-invasive methods ARE here and coming, too. I have been choosing to lay low and wait. But, I would take Ivermectin AND Vit-D right now. Vit-D you can get online, its cheap, and I will see a Dr hopefully this week to see if he will prescribe Ivermectin. You can and should google on youtube for Vit-D and Ivermectin and learn about them.

This post has been edited by ChasV: May 5 2021, 07:14 PM
tertiary
post May 5 2021, 06:43 PM

On my way
631 posts

QUOTE(ChasV @ May 5 2021, 06:29 PM)
In the 3 weeks since my last post, seems all i do is research Ivermectin since there is ever-rising talk about it. For me right now, I would choose to take it over the vaccine. It can be taken before covid to likely prevent it, it can be taken at the onset of covid to end it, sometimes the same day, and it can be taken after covid to end the "long haulers" problem, that being patients with lingering symptoms after the virus in them ended. They test negative but still have the symptoms.

Ivermectin is a very old drug and on the list of WHO "must have" medicines for countries but not specifically for Covid. UK just sent its latest Ivermectin studies to WHO to help their research in the hope of early approval, and the FDA in US says they dont confirm or deny it will end covid but are actively studying the research and patient files of doctors. Doctors coming forward everyday to explain their results by using it. In one case, a doctor with 800 new cases in his town used Ivermectin on all, and all ended covid fast.

In looking everywhere for Ivermectin results, I also learned about the problems of the other drugs -- they work but nobody can afford them and thats why you dont hear about Regeneron, Remdizivir and others. Regeneron is what Trump used but the price is RM13,000. HCQ is not being talked about now because the results are not consistent. Ivermectin online is RM3.20 per tablet in US, a price everyone can afford.

At this time, a person wanting Ivermectin would face an obstacle with a Dr who doesnt want to use a non-approved drug. So its going to take an educated Dr or that the WHO has to approve it for govts. Right now, its only pushing the vaccine because the giant investors like Bill Gates demand it. And by the way, if you follow this, Bill Gates is also refusing to share the patented recipes with the world for cheaper vaccines and thus deserving everyones wrath right now. He only cares about protecting his personal profits, as people die all around him.

This is showing that everyday there is progress, and the effective, cheap and less-invasive methods ARE here and coming, too. I have been choosing to lay low and wait. But, I would take Ivermectin AND Vit-D right now. Vit-D you can get online, its cheap, and I will see a Dr hopefully this week to see if he will prescribe Ivermectin right now. You can and should google on youtube for Vit-D and Ivermectin and learn about them.

ChasV
post May 5 2021, 07:27 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

Yes, I follow FLCCC as one source. Good video.

FEAR, NOT FACTS has been running this virus since the 2nd day. This didnt happen since 2000 in Sars I, Sars II, Swine flu, Chicken Flu, H1N1 either. Nobody was trying to adjust society and use a virus as an excuse to reset the world even though many died. But then, in 2009 (H1N1) the Leftists werent running the show yet. Is it any wonder people have questions, concerns, mistrust, distrust and the rest of it? What is the truth?! Lets ask that celeb woman who is supposed to pay RM60,000 for SOP violations and then went out shopping for carpets, unmasked, again. Lets ask her whats the real truth of this covid. Lets ask the ministers who freely travel and violate MCO all the time, I bet they know the truth, too, since they act without any fear at all. Questioners arent anti-vax or anti-country or anti-humanity but being anti-THIS-vax has merit. We are being bombarded with info and its extremely hard to sort through it to the TRUTH.

Older people forget history and young people may not have studied. Because of that, its actually a problem that questioners are cursed instead of applauded. Why is this the case? We've been down this whole road before. Take a look at this gem, a 60 Minutes segment from the 80s referring to an epidemic in 1976. I wont comment, make up your own mind about your vaccine decisions, but I will say that now people know why Pfizer, AstraZeneca and all the others got laws created so that ill-effects from vaccines would be the responsibility of the patient, not the vaccine makers. Even at that time, the makers plied every possible excuse that ill-effects had nothing to do with the vaccine so they could escape paying out $billions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bOHYZhL0WQ

This post has been edited by ChasV: May 6 2021, 07:01 AM
edmund_yung
post May 7 2021, 03:23 PM

Regular
1,194 posts

QUOTE(ChasV @ May 5 2021, 06:29 PM)
Vit-D you can get online, its cheap, and I will see a Dr hopefully this week to see if he will prescribe Ivermectin.
Let me know if you manage to get Ivermectin. I haven't try the local clinic, but it seems those for human is not available online. I would like to stock up in case I get COVID-19 or close contact with confirm positive.

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:39 PM