> Suria Garden @ Puchong, Binastra

views

ahsui
post Nov 30 2021, 07:13 PM

Getting Started
134 posts

QUOTE(reychow @ Nov 30 2021, 03:38 PM)
The SAMM unit also paying the same amount per square feet for maintenance fees
I am not sure your meaning. Paying same amount of fees doesn't mean anything to me, because it is common since using same facilities.

Or

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2021...ns-says-noraini

lemon_tea221 P
post Dec 3 2021, 12:35 AM

Probation
10 posts

Any buyer here? What is the offer now? I saw different agent with different offer, some with fully furnish plus angpao 1888 and digital lock, but some agent only mention fully furnish package.
papercut0809
post Dec 3 2021, 09:14 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(lemon_tea221 @ Dec 3 2021, 12:35 AM)
Any buyer here? What is the offer now? I saw different agent with different offer, some with fully furnish plus angpao 1888 and digital lock, but some agent only mention fully furnish package.
Because that is for first 200 coverted customer only, first come first serve.
lysiew
post Dec 7 2021, 12:29 AM

Casual
406 posts

QUOTE(lemon_tea221 @ Dec 3 2021, 12:35 AM)
the RM1888 cashback is upon VP, and only applicable for first 200 buyers who signed SPA with their loan approved.
this morning i calculated more than 200 bookings (217 units) already, so subsequent buyers need to do loan faster to catch this kangtao or hope some loan rejects, then got chance loh.

By the way, as i am aware, don't have digital lock in the list ya.
lemon_tea221 P
post Dec 8 2021, 11:17 AM

Probation
10 posts

QUOTE(lysiew @ Dec 7 2021, 12:29 AM)
the RM1888 cashback is upon VP, and only applicable for first 200 buyers who signed SPA with their loan approved.
this morning i calculated more than 200 bookings (217 units) already, so subsequent buyers need to do loan faster to catch this kangtao or hope some loan rejects, then got chance loh.

By the way, as i am aware, don't have digital lock in the list ya.
Thanks for the updates thumbup.gif
agoodlistener
post Dec 9 2021, 04:25 AM

Getting Started
64 posts

Last week, I went to check out this new Binastra development in Puchong where I grew up.

I ended up not booking. Here are my reasons why:

1. Location wise, it’s downright bad. People calling it a Puchong project is kinda misleading, which gives the impression that it’s in Puchong Jaya. In fact SG is in Puchong Utama.

When the SA told me it is located next to LDP, I did not expect it to be at the tail of LDP.

Basically SG residents can expect to be stuck in the notorious Puchong jam longer going to work and back.

2. Amenities wise, there’s nothing within the walking distance, unless you have kids going to Han Ming or you’re an avid fan of Puchong ytf. Otherwise, I would just call it the middle of nowhere.

Yes, my SA also mentioned the likes of Setiawalk, IOI mall, the Puchong LRT stations being in vicinity.

But come on, the traffic light and the potential jam along Persiaran Puteri is going to make the drive to these amenities at least more than 10min.

3.The facility is the only thing that impressed me. It features a basketball court and even rooftop deck.

But I guess even with the impressive viewing deck, there’s little to view after all, unless you consider the Batu 14 cemetery or the temple to be a good view.

4.Price wise, it is priced at RM5xxk with a fully furnished package. Freehold some more. A decent package, but in a wrong location.

Conclusion: SG ticks a lot of my boxes, which is why I was tempted to visit the showroom. Price, fully furnished, freehold, facility and all the “amenities” pitched by my SA before I went to their sales gallery. They all sounded impressive, on paper.

However, all good vibe shattered when I was told about the exact location. Not only that it is at least 10min drive from public transport, it is located in a location that is dying commercially. The only successful business activity there would be the yongtaufu, and the pasar malam that immigrants flock to.

SG would be like a middle class condo selling at a middle class price, but located in a low class location, which just ruined everything.
reychow
post Dec 9 2021, 12:19 PM

Getting Started
208 posts

QUOTE(agoodlistener @ Dec 9 2021, 05:25 AM)
Last week, I went to check out this new Binastra development in Puchong where I grew up.

I ended up not booking. Here are my reasons why:

1. Location wise, it’s downright bad. People calling it a Puchong project is kinda misleading, which gives the impression that it’s in Puchong Jaya. In fact SG is in Puchong Utama.

When the SA told me it is located next to LDP, I did not expect it to be at the tail of LDP.

Basically SG residents can expect to be stuck in the notorious Puchong jam longer going to work and back.

2. Amenities wise, there’s nothing within the walking distance, unless you have kids going to Han Ming or you’re an avid fan of Puchong ytf. Otherwise, I would just call it the middle of nowhere.

Yes, my SA also mentioned the likes of Setiawalk, IOI mall, the Puchong LRT stations being in vicinity.

But come on, the traffic light and the potential jam along Persiaran Puteri is going to make the drive to these amenities at least more than 10min.

3.The facility is the only thing that impressed me. It features a basketball court and even rooftop deck.

But I guess even with the impressive viewing deck, there’s little to view after all, unless you consider the Batu 14 cemetery or the temple to be a good view.

4.Price wise, it is priced at RM5xxk with a fully furnished package. Freehold some more. A decent package, but in a wrong location.

Conclusion: SG ticks a lot of my boxes, which is why I was tempted to visit the showroom. Price, fully furnished, freehold, facility and all the “amenities” pitched by my SA before I went to their sales gallery. They all sounded impressive, on paper.

However, all good vibe shattered when I was told about the exact location. Not only that it is at least 10min drive from public transport, it is located in a location that is dying commercially. The only successful business activity there would be the yongtaufu, and the pasar malam that immigrants flock to.

SG would be like a middle class condo selling at a middle class price, but located in a low class location, which just ruined everything.
If this project located @ puteri what you expect the price? With this price in this place consider ok lo~ I believe you know the market price in puchong prime location

lemon_tea221 P
post Dec 9 2021, 03:47 PM

Probation
10 posts

QUOTE(skylee18 @ Dec 9 2021, 01:56 PM)
Haha, 500k++ freehold fully furnished and accessible to major road is already a good factor to buy.if you are familiar  with that area, u can easily go to puteri via some shortcut.

The way you comment is at the standpoint of investor but not for own stay This is not the property where u can make it as Airbnb or expect it to be rentable to the market.

You want stuff like that, go on and buy LePavilion, The Pulse, or The Cruise which is more pricey and come with bare unit then expect the rental to be 3000-4000 then u call it GOOD ideal puchong property and not to forget, everywhere is JAM too in puchong

Keep on dreaming ya hahaha
People like u are having the mentality like buying bata shoes but expect Nike quality. Lolll
You want Nike ? Can… pay 700-900k la
Sure super comfortable
500k still kpkb, I can’t really brain
Are you the SA of this project? if not why are you so angry? He just gave out his own opinion. innocent.gif
agoodlistener
post Dec 9 2021, 03:56 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(skylee18 @ Dec 9 2021, 01:56 PM)
Haha, 500k++ freehold fully furnished and accessible to major road is already a good factor to buy.if you are familiar  with that area, u can easily go to puteri via some shortcut.

The way you comment is at the standpoint of investor but not for own stay This is not the property where u can make it as Airbnb or expect it to be rentable to the market.

You want stuff like that, go on and buy LePavilion, The Pulse, or The Cruise which is more pricey and come with bare unit then expect the rental to be 3000-4000 then u call it GOOD ideal puchong property and not to forget, everywhere is JAM too in puchong

Keep on dreaming ya hahaha
People like u are having the mentality like buying bata shoes but expect Nike quality. Lolll
You want Nike ? Can… pay 700-900k la
Sure super comfortable
500k still kpkb, I can’t really brain
I didn’t know 500k is Bata price for a property nowadays. I thought 500k for a condo is middle price. If 500k I can only deserve a peasant home then fine, I rest my case.

Everywhere is jam in Puchong, true. But take note, what I said was staying in SG can expect the jam distance to be even more. Because it is in Puchong Utama, not Puchong Jaya.

BTW, I went to PropGuru and checked out the price of LePavilion, Setiawalk, The Cruise etc. I did not see the price diff to be vast. So am I having a misconception about the market or you are?

Instead of saying I kpkb, why not you tell me solid strong points why SG is good? Just because it has Bata price and accessible to main road? So Bata price win already?

The way u convince me is similar to my SA that day. Keep mentioning freehold and fully furnished, low price, and expect me to book already and hint I’m cheapo if I dont book.

It took 10+ years for IOI to finally make Puteri a commercial hub it is today. Previously it was Puchong Jaya (opposite IOI mall). And they were all under development of single developer that is IOI. I wonder how long it will take for SG area to get the development Puteri has today, considering the land parcel there all belong to different taukes.

And u say it’s good for own stay and not investment? If the guy who stay there dont mind a long jam before getting home, and the immigrant pasar location, then fine why not right?
skylee18
post Dec 9 2021, 04:51 PM

Casual
404 posts

QUOTE(agoodlistener @ Dec 9 2021, 03:56 PM)
I didn’t know 500k is Bata price for a property nowadays. I thought 500k for a condo is middle price. If 500k I can only deserve a peasant home then fine, I rest my case.

Everywhere is jam in Puchong, true. But take note, what I said was staying in SG can expect the jam distance to be even more. Because it is in Puchong Utama, not Puchong Jaya.

BTW, I went to PropGuru and checked out the price of LePavilion, Setiawalk, The Cruise etc. I did not see the price diff to be vast. So am I having a misconception about the market or you are?

Instead of saying I kpkb, why not you tell me solid strong points why SG is good? Just because it has Bata price and accessible to main road? So Bata price win already?

The way u convince me is similar to my SA that day. Keep mentioning freehold and fully furnished, low price, and expect me to book already and hint I’m cheapo if I dont book.

It took 10+ years for IOI to finally make Puteri a commercial hub it is today. Previously it was Puchong Jaya (opposite IOI mall). And they were all under development of single developer that is IOI. I wonder how long it will take for SG area to get the development Puteri has today, considering the land parcel there all belong to different taukes.

And u say it’s good for own stay and not investment? If the guy who stay there dont mind a long jam before getting home, and the immigrant pasar location, then fine why not right?
Ez, surronding SG prop got what? mutiara hilltop and hillcrest, try to compare them and see
u may lose something here and there but in term of practicality and the price function, if u don't mind staying a house below 1k sqft then SG is better
but if u have big family or you want to have better space enjoyment then the other 2 project will be better
and of course, everything comes with a price and u need to let go something

at the end, its still the same, if u could afford nike, u won't even want to discuss about bata
but now SG is between nike and bata, so just give and take la, its not difficult to decide

if u are investor then forget about it, those projects are not suitable at all

even if u end up taking setiawalk, the pulse, cruise or future IOI project, I doubt u will have good rental return there as the current rental market there is terrible.

paiseh ahh, i am not SA. i am just someone who stay in puchong and aware about those project only hehehe
skylee18
post Dec 9 2021, 04:56 PM

Casual
404 posts

QUOTE(lemon_tea221 @ Dec 9 2021, 03:47 PM)
Are you the SA of this project? if not why are you so angry? He just gave out his own opinion.  innocent.gif
SA? angry? don't think too much, chill la
if u look at the big picture, this project is like ngam ngam suit the taste of buyer only
macam u order a drink with kurang ais and kurang gula, not 100% nice but 70% acceptable
nothing is perfect right

agoodlistener
post Dec 9 2021, 07:41 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(skylee18 @ Dec 9 2021, 04:51 PM)
Ez, surronding SG prop got what? mutiara hilltop and hillcrest, try to compare them and see
u may lose something here and there but in term of practicality and the price function, if u don't mind staying a house below 1k sqft then SG is better
but if u have big family or you want to have better space enjoyment then the other 2 project will be better
and of course, everything comes with a price and u need to let go something

at the end, its still the same, if u could afford nike, u won't even want to discuss about bata
but now SG is between nike and bata, so just give and take la, its not difficult to decide

if u are investor then forget about it, those projects are not suitable at all

even if u end up taking setiawalk, the pulse, cruise or future IOI project, I doubt u will have good rental return there as the current rental market there is terrible.

paiseh ahh, i am not SA. i am just someone who stay in puchong and aware about those project only hehehe
I agree when you say “it’s not difficult to decide”, my decision is simply no.

For the same price, there are more choices elsewhere, with easier access to LRT or MRT, more matured commercial, less jam distance etc.

Rmb that buyers’ choices is not just limited to what the SA suggest, in this case like Mutiara Hilltop or Hillcrest. It’s one tactic to narrow buyers’ choices to corner buyer into a position with less possibility yes, but in fact the current property market in KL is too big for SA to employ this tactic.

So you can shame another guy as cheapo or Bata level and maybe they will fall in your trick. But sorry, not me, I’ll wait and see, thank you

waiwai79
post Dec 9 2021, 11:47 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(lemon_tea221 @ Dec 9 2021, 03:47 PM)
Are you the SA of this project? if not why are you so angry? He just gave out his own opinion.  innocent.gif
Yaloh, bad project not a big deal, bad Agent make people headache.
skylee18
post Dec 10 2021, 10:22 AM

Casual
404 posts

QUOTE(agoodlistener @ Dec 9 2021, 07:41 PM)
I agree when you say “it’s not difficult to decide”, my decision is simply no.

For the same price, there are more choices elsewhere, with easier access to LRT or MRT, more matured commercial, less jam distance etc.

Rmb that buyers’ choices is not just limited to what the SA suggest, in this case like Mutiara Hilltop or Hillcrest. It’s one tactic to narrow buyers’ choices to corner buyer into a position with less possibility yes, but in fact the current property market in KL is too big for SA to employ this tactic.

So you can shame another guy as cheapo or Bata level and maybe they will fall in your trick. But sorry, not me, I’ll wait and see, thank you
Sorry wehhh, the whole discussion I thought is only focus in Puchong ~~~ hahaha

now seems like your scouting scope is on another level ~~~

so if you are reviewing at KL + Selangor prop already then end of story laaa

If u still have your eyes on Puchong, then your option is really limited as your objective isn't suitable for you to stay in puchong

Sorry if the way I interpret makes u think it is a trick, I am not supporting any project or try to convince anyone that this is good or bad

I just follow the money and the logic behind those development , I mean in PUCHONG ~~ laugh.gif laugh.gif

by the way, u want LRT, MRT and matured commercial? plenty la
near kl sentral got
shah alam icity also can
bukit jalil got plenty
cheras, kelana jaya also got
all pretty cheap what, 300k+ but soho la

less jam? use walk then mah no jam lorrr laugh.gif laugh.gif

skylee18
post Dec 10 2021, 10:28 AM

Casual
404 posts

QUOTE(waiwai79 @ Dec 9 2021, 11:47 PM)
Yaloh, bad project not a big deal, bad Agent make people headache.
bad project?
not a big deal?
bad agent?

looks like you have a very bad history with binastra ya, so pity

i also have some bad history with mah sing and WCT, i think i can conclude the same way u did too laugh.gif laugh.gif

lemon_tea221 P
post Dec 10 2021, 04:53 PM

Probation
10 posts

No one will know the property market after 4 years, since the project completion in 2026.
And the price is quite great following with fully furnishing and HOC for a 3R2B serviced apartment and "so so" location,
I think the location is still ok if the tenant or owner has a car, everything can access within a short distance. And I also think this project location is better than MIRA in shoreapark.

About the cemetery view, you will be fine if you don't get right side Tower B and Tower C. Tower A on the right side is still safe from the cemetery view.
Other than that, the rest is ok, but there's a lot of empty land on the left side of Puchong sports centre, I'm not sure what is the future development at there,
if it's a highrise building, then it will block the view of the lake.

About the developer, I have some feedback from my friend who brought Citizen 2, their workmanship is quite nice but of cause every project will have defects,
so far their response towards those defects are positive, the management speed to repair the defects is acceptable, but yet I still saw a lot of bad comments and Im not sure why.
But then, I was aware the growth of the property value from this developer's project still not bad.

I notice the wet market just right beside the Suria Garden only, I'm not sure whether this will affect the property value since it will have some environmental pollution issues there.

Like everyone mentioned, the SAMM unit in Tower C affected the overall project, it will be mixing a lot of "messy" people staying together and using the same facilities. From high-medium serviced apartment drop until medium level only because of this reason. Im not sure why they need to include a tower for SAMM. rclxub.gif

It’s just my two cents flex.gif
skylee18
post Dec 12 2021, 12:10 PM

Casual
404 posts

QUOTE(lemon_tea221 @ Dec 10 2021, 04:53 PM)
No one will know the property market after 4 years, since the project completion in 2026.
And the price is quite great following with fully furnishing and HOC for a 3R2B serviced apartment and "so so" location,
I think the location is still ok if the tenant or owner has a car, everything can access within a short distance. And I also think this project location is better than MIRA in shoreapark.

About the cemetery view, you will be fine if you don't get right side Tower B and Tower C. Tower A on the right side is still safe from the cemetery view.
Other than that, the rest is ok, but there's a lot of empty land on the left side of Puchong sports centre, I'm not sure what is the future development at there,
if it's a highrise building, then it will block the view of the lake.

About the developer, I have some feedback from my friend who brought Citizen 2, their workmanship is quite nice but of cause every project will have defects,
so far their response towards those defects are positive, the management speed to repair the defects is acceptable, but yet I still saw a lot of bad comments and Im not sure why.
But then, I was aware the growth of the property value from this developer's project still not bad.

I notice the wet market just right beside the Suria Garden only, I'm not sure whether this will affect the property value since it will have some environmental pollution issues there.

Like everyone mentioned, the SAMM unit in Tower C affected the overall project, it will be mixing a lot of "messy" people staying together and using the same facilities. From high-medium serviced apartment drop until medium level only because of this reason. Im not sure why they need to include a tower for SAMM.  rclxub.gif

It’s just my two cents  flex.gif
U r right, honest and well explained on the whole picture of reality
This project is just like a cup of coffee u ordered in kopitiam but most people out there are expect it to be Starbucks standard yet they don’t even know or aware how much they actually pay for it.

No wonder when u get to pay rm5 for a coffee in kopitiam then everyone will rage at it but all of them are so willing to pay rm20 for a Starbucks ? Hahaha cute right

I always follow the money because human will cheat but figures and facts won’t
In puchong , average new serviced apartment / condo sized above 800 sqft how much ? Ans:450k and above
Now usually bundle with partial furnish, so in order to make it as a whole, how much do we need? Ans : 50k at least
Forget about HOC as it’s gonna end, Dev will subsidy some and buyer cover the rest , how much? Ans : 30-50k
Now most of it are commercial unit, add up all the fees blah blah roughy how much? 350-500 per month
In the end , average how much require to own it per month + total spending? Near 2.5-3k/m + 80-100k of spending
In term of investment, is it practical? U invest to cover loan or earn? 3k rent in puchong???possible??
In term of own stay, such commitment and expenditure consider ok? Or people will say : market is like this one laaa

Now compare again all the new / existing condo/apartment in puchong , what option u actually have?
Cash rich people will say “niama I buy double storey sub sales around also 600-700k nia”
Smart people with limited cash will say “single storey sub sales around also 400-500k nia”
No capital people hoping to get from epf to buy will say “aiya, able to get 1 consider lucky liao”
So how? Hahaha , good luck to you la

serbaboleh P
post Dec 13 2021, 04:09 AM

Probation
9 posts

Maybe can cut the layout and rent to Bangla?

Where there is demand there is supply ma
neon41109
post Dec 14 2021, 10:58 PM

3 posts

Any owner here ?
skydrake
post Dec 27 2021, 07:51 PM

XiiX
986 posts

QUOTE(neon41109 @ Dec 14 2021, 10:58 PM)
Any owner here ?
same question, any owner here? I just drop my booking today for tower A corner lot. bank loan in process. i was looking at mutiara hilltop b4 but left tower c *i don't like hilly so much, so i didnt book there.*

reason i book here;
location, near to bandar puteri (personal reason)
floor plan is ok for me
interior built mats is ok for me (500k product, what more can i ask)

some part which i don't like but location n price beat all belows.
traffic jam, lucky i'm not peak hour runner... so still ok with it.
furnish part, i unlikely like it but no option to opt out..so i have to accept it
cemetery, no problem (wife don't know cemetery nearby, but still far away right?.. anyway my unit didnt face cemetery)
wet market too near, pollution issue .. i live high floors... erm ok la
school too near, noisy.... lively mah... accept it lo
16 unit/floor, high dense for block A ... aiyah 500k mah.. what can i ask more for location near bandar puteri?

lastly, any owner here that own here to live? we can be future neighbors if my loan approve la biggrin.gif

11 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0160sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:25 PM