Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

New Musang King investment or possible scam ?, Durian Projects

views

Kyunggg8990 P
post Feb 5 2022, 12:03 AM

Probation
0 posts

I also used to work there. Environment very very very shit I tell you.

Btw the owner are group of ang moh from UK yang scam malaysian, especially chinese people yang income more than 14K.

I can list all of the boss name if you want. icon_rolleyes.gif

You gais boleh cari iklan kerja diorang kat jobstreet AFG Agarwood SDN BHD. You try tengok job review kat jobstreet ni. FYI semua fake. Diorang yang tulis sendiri yang review 5 starts tu. Dah la owner dia very racist, also suka sexual offend workers, pegang sana pegang sini. And they slap people for no reason.

Tips kalau they keep spamming you, Just cakap you miskin or cakap you melayu or indian. CONFIRM tak kacau dah. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

And jam tangan tu cheapass punya product, kat shopee RM 30 je, jangan berangan la nak yang macam apple punya. They will ask you to come to midvalley, the food they beli kat supermarket bawah je. They dont have any product pun. they say for 90 mins je kan hold? LIERSSSS. They will hold you sampai you beli.

What I can tell you is, report them to police or something. MCMC ke, I dunnow how to complain officially like this because im not directly affected by the scam but I urge you to make police report. cry.gif
Thenks

ps: I purposely make this acc to make them go downnnnnnnn hahahahha burn them to the grounddddddddd devil.gif devil.gif
Kyunggg8990 P
post Feb 10 2022, 10:16 PM

Probation
0 posts

mitch, stop creating dupes account. people wont trust you la. they can see you are a scammer! You think malaysian stupid issit??
Kyunggg8990 P
post Feb 11 2022, 01:41 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(Krish93 @ Feb 10 2022, 11:06 PM)
Adam mabbort, Peter mitch mabbort, famous as a scammer in Singapore is it?
Yes, peter mitch mabbort, adam mabbort, same person. You can google him and see apa yg dia dh buat in sg. Screenshot his picture and next time you want to report to authorities, show his face.

Because last time when some police come to the office, dia menyorok dalam bilik and suruh kerani office yg handle polis tu.

What a coward!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:19 PM