New Musang King investment or possible scam ?, Durian Projects

views

Krish93 P
post Nov 14 2021, 05:29 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(6inchjj @ Mar 23 2021, 12:15 AM)

https://pictr.com/images/2021/03/23/7kg0tA.md.jpg

Long story short , I saw one FB sponsored ads bout Musang King durian investment...saja kelik on it and left my contact info.

The office got back to me and from my understanding , is something like this la :

1 tree = RM12k
Average 21% profit per annum.
Get ownership of the tree for 25 years.
If tree dies or got disease or didn't bear fruit , they will replace a similar age tree.
Each tree got barcode , can track which tree is whose.
Got 24 hours monitoring..we can view our trees if we want. (kinda hard to believe blink.gif )

I am well aware of many other durian investment scams many years back , because i search around this forum also last time durian scam also something similar like this.
Their office contacted me and sent me and then email all their details.
To be honest , I am kinda impressed but skeptical at the same time.

In the email , they showed me :
1. Their company corporate profile
2. Their SSM registrateion
3. Their Trustee SSM registration
4. DBKL business license
but me newbie...so kinda excited to try investing...but don't wanna take silly risks  rclxs0.gif 

So just wanna ask all the sifus here , what do you think bout it ?
Has anyone heard about this ?

Krish93 P
post Nov 14 2021, 05:33 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(Krish93 @ Nov 14 2021, 05:29 PM)

U know what, the telemarketer jobs cope also too good to be true, this durian project office is in kl trillion. The bosses all British guys, the staff majority is Indian, racist also, support their race only. I've accidentally join them, and found out the company is like a scam, I just resigned right away. Currently the company's name is Star Leisure Promotion.. Their target is Chinese and income 14k above, beware, their staff that calling actually we cannot blame on them, because they only read the script, thy never know what happen after customer came to the 90 minutea event 😑
Krish93 P
post Nov 14 2021, 05:34 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(Applechan @ Nov 13 2021, 08:39 PM)
Today me and wife decided to check it out.

It sounds so good what the heck after all  they are giving free smart watch so i  think nothing to loose.

We waited until the last minute only be told no stock and that we need  to redeem our voucher by sending it to KL and within 7;days they will mail to us the watch.

This is a trick by them. Very well organised from head to toe.

Hope the other couples didnt fall into their trap.

Too good to be true.
*U know what, the telemarketer jobs cope also too good to be true, this durian project office is in kl trillion. The bosses all British guys, the staff majority is Indian, racist also, support their race only. I've accidentally join them, and found out the company is like a scam, I just resigned right away. Currently the company's name is Star Leisure Promotion.. Their target is Chinese and income 14k above, beware, their staff that calling actually we cannot blame on them, because they only read the script, thy never know what happen after customer came to the 90 minutea event 😑
Krish93 P
post Nov 16 2021, 08:42 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(Applechan @ Nov 15 2021, 10:14 PM)
Hi Krish,

Tks for your timely feedback. First thing I noticed when I was at the event, they bosses are all kwai loh. Back in my mind was what does this kwai loh know about durian let alone tasted it. Why would this project hire kwai loh over locals who are more familiar with the local fruit and culture except for their ability to speak english.

During presentation we are not allowed to take photos of the presentation info. That bothers me why?

I wrote down the Chinese bosses name and google search but found nothing.

Tks for sharing Krish.
Maybe you can find this one ang moh man who is the second boss of the company I think

Adam Mabbort
Peter Mitch Mabbort

The same man, different fb only, if u find in fb, singaporean talking about him regarding this scam issue.
Also, they will change their company name from time to time, as I know so far, got 3 name

Plantations promotion Malaysia
Agroforestry Group Malaysia
Star Leisure Promotion

Maybe 1 name kantoi, change to the new name 🤣

Careful lah ha, they only aim for Chinese, not Indian & malay
I work there for only a few days, tak syok lah kerja tipu orang😭

Krish93 P
post Nov 18 2021, 04:04 PM

Probation
0 posts

[quote=unicornmfk,Nov 17 2021, 02:03 PM]
May be this one legit wan...

"Durian Capital Bhd, a homegrown modern agriculture management company, has announced the launch of its Durian Capital Investment Scheme. This makes it Malaysia’s first durian investment scheme to be licensed under the SSM Interest Scheme Act 2016. The company shared its goals of providing investors an accessible entry into the lucrative landscape of agricultural investment."

can go their website

U one of the durian capital staff is it? Hahahaha
Krish93 P
post Dec 13 2021, 01:53 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(muhammadyusri7 @ Dec 4 2021, 06:03 PM)
Any updates on this? Did you get the smart watch and is it really what it is?
They happen to have approached me for the job interview. So I want to know if this company, not only legit but kept their promises by giving gifts to their "VIP" guests.
Thanks.
Masih bekerja ke?
Krish93 P
post Dec 15 2021, 05:20 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(muhammadyusri7 @ Dec 14 2021, 09:46 PM)
ohmy.gif
Saya bekas pekerja juga, tapi sebab tak boleh tahan call customer selalu, saya berhenti, tgk sini baru saya tau, kita Cuma call, kita xtau apa jadi dekat sana, dorg kena attend talk utk durian investment, org2 dekat talk akan hasut selagi boleh utk invest, untuk dpt kan smart watch kena bayar rm 70 ke berapa tah utk security, padahal masa call kita ckp no cost, no obligation, sama mcm vacation, dorg kena bayar booking fees utk satu kepala.
Krish93 P
post Dec 27 2021, 01:47 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(muhammadyusri7 @ Dec 14 2021, 09:46 PM)
ohmy.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Krish93 P
post Dec 27 2021, 04:03 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(Twins10 @ Dec 27 2021, 05:59 AM)
Midvalley always call me to join for new opening something.

Last time agarwood...wonder if washed away or not.
Same company, past business is agarwood, new is durian
Krish93 P
post Feb 7 2022, 02:01 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(tingleonglim @ Feb 4 2022, 02:54 PM)
I saw this post while looking for my boy for his PS. Dunno if this helps but I got this watch from Star Leisure event. Got spare strap and wireless charger. Nice quality.
user posted image
user posted image
Fuck up!! The people from star leisure detected!! I saw this name in Google review, just wonder, why all the reviewers is foreigner, while this company's target client is chinese
Krish93 P
post Feb 7 2022, 02:04 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(Kyunggg8990 @ Feb 5 2022, 12:03 AM)
I also used to work there. Environment very very very shit I tell you.

Btw the owner are group of ang moh from UK yang scam malaysian, especially chinese people yang income more than 14K.

I can list all of the boss name if you want.  icon_rolleyes.gif

You gais boleh cari iklan kerja diorang kat jobstreet AFG Agarwood SDN BHD. You try tengok job review kat jobstreet ni. FYI semua fake. Diorang yang tulis sendiri yang review 5 starts tu. Dah la owner dia very racist, also suka sexual offend workers, pegang sana pegang sini. And they slap people for no reason.

Tips kalau they keep spamming you, Just cakap you miskin or cakap you melayu or indian. CONFIRM tak kacau dah. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

And jam tangan tu cheapass punya product, kat shopee RM 30 je, jangan berangan la nak yang macam apple punya. They will ask you to come to midvalley, the food they beli kat supermarket bawah je. They dont have any product pun. they say for 90 mins je kan hold? LIERSSSS. They will hold you sampai you beli.

What I can tell you is, report them to police or something. MCMC ke, I dunnow how to complain officially like this because im not directly affected by the scam but I urge you to make police report.  cry.gif 
Thenks
ps: I purposely make this acc to make them go downnnnnnnn hahahahha burn them to the grounddddddddd  devil.gif  devil.gif
Same!!!! Adam kan yang bg training? Lepastu orang kanan dia shine, siapa tah mat salleh botak tu aku lupa, aku pun xselesa sebab sana bebas, suka2 peluk, pegang sana sini😭
Krish93 P
post Feb 9 2022, 01:10 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(jessieheng @ Feb 9 2022, 12:50 PM)
I receive call from this company. i check google review and Facebook page. i see people receive smartwatch and vacation. if any want here get SCAM by this company please post here with proof. no point discuss, if no proof this company SCAM. 

Please any want have proof or not receive gift  send here.

Thank You in Advance
QUOTE(Krish93 @ Dec 27 2021, 01:47 AM)
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Krish93 P
post Feb 9 2022, 01:11 PM

Probation
0 posts

I receive call from this company. i check google review and Facebook page. i see people receive smartwatch and vacation. if any want here get SCAM by this company please post here with proof. no point discuss, if no proof this company SCAM. 

Thank You in Advance
Kau ni mesti orang star leisure promotion, the way u talk, I can feel that u one of the staff 😂😂😂

Krish93 P
post Feb 9 2022, 01:14 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(deathTh3Cannon @ Feb 9 2022, 01:13 PM)
better to invest in bitkoin
Better main nombor ekor
Krish93 P
post Feb 10 2022, 06:52 AM

Probation
0 posts

Thank You in Advance
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Krish93 P
post Feb 10 2022, 06:53 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(laiwah1985 @ Feb 9 2022, 03:23 PM)
this place become war place for company staff..... let have pop corn n enjoy. better be quit  cheers.gif  or people will label you are company staff
Because, the client is Chinese, if Chinese give the good review, something wrong already. Maybe they falls into the trap and simply invest, or the account is fake. 😅
Krish93 P
post Feb 10 2022, 12:05 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(tingleonglim @ Feb 10 2022, 10:24 AM)
lu krish banyak rajin pagi 6am, pagi 2am boleh post. sekarang zaman orang create fake facebook account, boleh post fake google review la. saya ingat u dari company lain. tengok u punya semua post boleh tahu la. kalau you kerja makan gaji mana ada time buat ini semua..... sorry ya, kalau saya cakap banyak lu cakap saya company punya orang...
user posted image

Ya betul2... Saya sangat free, saya jobless... 🤣🤣🤣
Krish93 P
post Feb 10 2022, 11:06 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(Kyunggg8990 @ Feb 10 2022, 10:16 PM)
mitch, stop creating dupes account. people wont trust you la. they can see you are a scammer! You think malaysian stupid issit??
Adam mabbort, Peter mitch mabbort, famous as a scammer in Singapore is it?
Krish93 P
post Feb 11 2022, 06:56 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(Kyunggg8990 @ Feb 11 2022, 01:41 PM)
Yes, peter mitch mabbort, adam mabbort, same person. You can google him and see apa yg dia dh buat in sg.  Screenshot his picture and next time you want to report to authorities, show his face.

Because last time when some police come to the office, dia menyorok dalam bilik and suruh kerani office yg handle polis tu.

What a coward!
I don't have any power and chances to do this, just this is my effort, need to mention the company's name many times, so if people got any call from them, can found this thread, but some of the dupes really2 try hard to backup the company. 🙄
Krish93 P
post Mar 7 2022, 12:40 PM

Probation
0 posts

The promotion company is actually same company, the big boss is paul too, the company name is "star leisure promotion" in kl trillion, weekly the paul will come to monitor how their telemarketers call their client🙄

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0236sec    0.49    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:11 PM