Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> jobs in the future

views

CSW1990
post Jun 13 2021, 12:18 AM

Enthusiast
876 posts

I would advice that you may go think deeper what job you want to do in the future and what are your life target? Eg. Financial freedom before xx? Work in stable salaried job? 9-6 job till 55? Commission job? Or save money and startup?

Then think about the cost to fulfill these. For example study something at oversea/local U will spend(invest) rm xxxk in 3 years, then your potential career worth this “Investment in uni” or not? Need ask yourself is this the career you want or not in the future.
I have seen a lot people from non rich family spent a lot money send their children go oversea study but after years they came back doing nothing related to what they studied, some quit their job become xx agent, then quit xx agent become yy agent etc. I didn’t say spent this money to widen your mindset or knowledge are bad, but asked yourself first, is it worth or not? If one’s purpose is to earn money, use this rmxxxk to do other things might also be another option.
Most youngster don’t know what they want in the future and simply follow others to choose course

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0169sec    0.93    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd July 2021 - 11:29 PM