Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

upgrade B2 to B full (L)

views

TSmDinie
post Mar 11 2021, 01:00 PM, updated 3y ago

Getting Started
136 posts

any advise where can i do this other than JPJ padang jawa? that place the queue is so long. i called JPJ uTC anggerik mall shah alam but the girl told me cant be done there.
Flyinghighaero
post Mar 11 2021, 02:05 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(mDinie @ Mar 11 2021, 01:00 PM)
any advise where can i do this other than JPJ padang jawa? that place the queue is so long. i called JPJ uTC anggerik mall shah alam but the girl told me cant be done there.
Which step are you referring too? Getting a B full LDL(learners licence)? If that you can simply use my sikap or myeg to apply for LDL.
TSmDinie
post Mar 11 2021, 03:07 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(Flyinghighaero @ Mar 11 2021, 02:05 PM)
Which step are you referring too? Getting a B full LDL(learners licence)? If that you can simply use my sikap or myeg to apply for LDL.
the first step ya, before even going to driving school, they advise me to upgrade my license first, which i was to understand, is the B full L. is that what the same as what you just mentioned?
Flyinghighaero
post Mar 11 2021, 07:25 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(mDinie @ Mar 11 2021, 03:07 PM)
the first step ya, before even going to driving school, they advise me to upgrade my license first, which i was to understand, is the B full L. is that what the same as what you just mentioned?
Yup. You need a B full learner's license before taking the class from driving school. It's called LDL for B full. Use Myeg simpler.

a-y
post Mar 28 2021, 09:38 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

You have to go to a driving school, that is why I always advise to get full B license if you got the money from the get go.
TSmDinie
post Mar 29 2021, 11:01 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(a-y @ Mar 28 2021, 09:38 PM)
You have to go to a driving school, that is why I always advise to get full B license if you got the money from the get go.
driving school advised me to go to jpj myself, i guess to save on runner/or runner facility not available due to whatever reason. when i was at jpj utc shah alam, there was a sign that says runner must go jpj padang jawa. and padang jawa queue is hella long. could be because of that.

anyway, i got mine done through mysikap website and went to jpj utc shah alam to pick it up.
IkiNik
post Apr 1 2021, 08:38 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

Lol talk about being lucky in my case. I was picking up my lesen matang for B2 when I managed to get some small conversation going with the clerk that handling my license.

The uncle was so friendly and said I could just upgrade to B full with him for RM 20. He also help photostat all the needed documents in the office so I don't need to go out and queue again.

Bless ya Uncle R.

And yes JPJ P.Jawa queue is hella long, better get there early.
IkiNik
post Apr 1 2021, 08:44 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(IkiNik @ Apr 1 2021, 08:38 PM)
Lol talk about being lucky in my case. I was picking up my lesen matang for B2 when I managed to get some small conversation going with the clerk that handling my license.

The uncle was so friendly and said I could just upgrade to B full with him for RM 20. He also help photostat all the needed documents in the office so I don't need to go out and queue again.

Bless ya Uncle R.

And yes JPJ P.Jawa queue is hella long, better get there early.
Uhhh to avoid confusion its B Full (L) not the B Full complete 😅😅

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:04 PM