Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Chat IBM Cyberjaya shutting down for good?, Saw my friend post in fb today

views

9m2w
post Mar 10 2021, 12:06 PM

Victoria Concordia Crescit
1,021 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Mar 10 2021, 11:20 AM)
With age, comes wisdom
How ironic
nah he isnt like this. His sarcasm wasnt on 100% of the time, its usually mixed with some good point.s Something snapped in him

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Mar 10 2021, 11:37 AM)
Follow the majority opinions of Malaysians mah.
Speak of the devil..so what snapped?
SUSagewisdom
post Mar 10 2021, 12:07 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(9m2w @ Mar 10 2021, 12:06 PM)
nah he isnt like this. His sarcasm wasnt on 100% of the time, its usually mixed with some good point.s Something snapped in him
Speak of the devil..so what snapped?
Well, there's no freedom of speech. So why not join the majority? Better than getting muzzled.

BTW - Do you think TS really cares? He is still laughing at all the so called stupid people in private sector, while enjoying his life in Civil Service. Said so himself... whilst committing breach of trust by misusing govt equipment to play games while supposed to be doing his job.

I'm sure he will be happy when more ppl get laid off.

This post has been edited by agewisdom: Mar 10 2021, 12:09 PM
raul88
post Mar 10 2021, 12:07 PM

░░Madridista ░░
2,261 posts

WD already bungkus

sony

Noyoudontcare
post Mar 10 2021, 12:14 PM

Getting Started
252 posts

QUOTE(raul88 @ Mar 10 2021, 12:07 PM)
WD already bungkus

sony
Wd built new one in Kuching for SSD
9m2w
post Mar 10 2021, 12:33 PM

1,021 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Mar 10 2021, 12:07 PM)
Well, there's no freedom of speech. So why not join the majority? Better than getting muzzled.

BTW - Do you think TS really cares? He is still laughing at all the so called stupid people in private sector, while enjoying his life in Civil Service. Said so himself... whilst committing breach of trust by misusing govt equipment to play games while supposed to be doing his job.

I'm sure he will be happy when more ppl get laid off.
Depends actually, i dont follow TS much per se but the little i seen him "bragging" about civil service is in response to the civil service are dumb, useless comments. Its tongue in cheek.

I'm also committing a breach of trust now no? WFH just by alt-tabing to lowyat and other shit i'm also comitting time theft hahah
SUSagewisdom
post Mar 10 2021, 12:35 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(9m2w @ Mar 10 2021, 12:33 PM)
Depends actually, i dont follow TS much per se but the little i seen him "bragging" about civil service is in response to the civil service are dumb, useless comments. Its tongue in cheek.

I'm also committing a breach of trust now no? WFH just by alt-tabing to lowyat and other shit i'm also comitting time theft hahah
He was the one that said, he preferred go to Gomen office, switch on PC to play games whilst boss not around. He preferred that compared to WFH. And also laugh at people losing jobs due to MCO.

If that's tongue in cheek, well... good for him.
9m2w
post Mar 10 2021, 12:37 PM

1,021 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Mar 10 2021, 12:35 PM)
He was the one that said, he preferred go to Gomen office, switch on PC to play games whilst boss not around. He preferred that compared to WFH. And also laugh at people losing jobs due to MCO.

If that's tongue in cheek, well... good for him.
Well if i want to rustle ppl's jimmies that would be the best way if i was a govt servant no? Everyday there's govt servant useless, redundant etc posts around here, need to see the context lar to see if its really schadenfreude . Full disclosure my dad was a govt servant all his life. It's /k dont need to take things literally or too seriously la

This post has been edited by 9m2w: Mar 10 2021, 12:38 PM
Maria Takagi
post Mar 10 2021, 01:03 PM

Regular
1,039 posts

QUOTE(DiRecToRofSaTaN @ Mar 10 2021, 11:54 AM)
In case you havent realize,  the best Msia brand is  actually started in oversea. One of them like Jimmy Cho  and the rest ... 
And how are we going to be investor when Msia right now is even behind Vietnam ...  come on ... viet ... ???? 

When compare to Cinsiapo we always will say , we cant compare since they are too small and in control  but the facts is they are drawing investor left and right.
Yup agree

there is one dude here that was smoking on very high weed, I put him on ignore list - totally off topic, talking about spiritual more important and saying that we are insulting him and the people he represent.

Spiritual people are actually hard working people. He is really insulting spiritual people when he say they r not hard working.

He should migrate to Afganistan.
dattebayo
post Mar 10 2021, 08:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,331 posts

QUOTE(DiRecToRofSaTaN @ Mar 10 2021, 11:56 AM)
Grab is from Cinciapo .. not Msia ... 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grab_(company)
apa kekonekan ni

MyTeksi was incorporated in Mesia

dattebayo
post Mar 10 2021, 08:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,331 posts

QUOTE(DiRecToRofSaTaN @ Mar 10 2021, 11:54 AM)
In case you havent realize,  the best Msia brand is  actually started in oversea. One of them like Jimmy Cho  and the rest ... 
And how are we going to be investor when Msia right now is even behind Vietnam ...  come on ... viet ... ???? 

When compare to Cinsiapo we always will say , we cant compare since they are too small and in control  but the facts is they are drawing investor left and right.
if you look back

the best model we ever had was Najib's visionaires

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/...ant-says-najib/

ranked 3rd in the world

Silterra too, govt shouldn't just sold off like that, despite how miserable state they are in now, retain it at all costs. MAS and Proton can go for all I care, but it's never easy to setup any semi conductor company. The current world revolves around semiconductor, without microchips, cars manufacturing halted in US, PS5 became hot item's for scalpers, AMD GPUs raised prices

hirano
post Mar 10 2021, 09:00 PM

凸(`△´#)
3,260 posts

QUOTE(HafeesFadil @ Mar 10 2021, 12:00 PM)
That why. From IBM suddenly vroom vroom.
Need to permaban agewisdom. Racing non-stop
TSZaryl
post Mar 10 2021, 10:13 PM

Hardcore Casual Gamer
1,523 posts

QUOTE(hirano @ Mar 10 2021, 09:00 PM)
Need to permaban agewisdom. Racing non-stop
don't worry i am monitoring him from now on. icon_rolleyes.gif

kidmad
post Mar 10 2021, 10:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,370 posts

QUOTE(Zaryl @ Mar 10 2021, 10:13 PM)
don't worry i am monitoring him from now on.  icon_rolleyes.gif
block or ignore the mofo.. your blood pressure will be much lower.. worked for me
SUSagewisdom
post Mar 10 2021, 10:50 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

Mar 10 2021, 11:27 PM
This post has been deleted by Zaryl because: Not enough wisdom to reply in my thread. Increase more wisdom

SUSagewisdom
post Mar 10 2021, 10:51 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

QUOTE(Mr. Novogratz @ Mar 10 2021, 10:24 PM)
Malaysia's only proposition for MNCs like IBM is to be a lower cost operation center than Singapore. Some quality will be hit but at least cost can be reduced.

But the racism in Malaysia has become so bad until Malaysia is not even 1/10 the quality of Singapore.

And here is the best part. In cyberjaya most MNCs have at least 70% - 80% Malay staff. So with this move away, the Malays will be hit quite hard.
what racism? we all one big happy family ...
dun complain, later kena tangkap.
va_841
post Mar 13 2021, 04:03 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Zaryl @ Mar 5 2021, 08:58 PM)
Is it true?

IBM Cyberjaya closed shop already?

AFAIK, that company has been in Cyberjaya for quite some time, since 2004 if i am not mistaken.

Got a few of my friends working there also.

Feel hesitant if want to ask them, afraid they are affected also.  sad.gif

/k can confirm this news? Thanks.

Stay strong to those who are affected!  console.gif
My fren also a manager there, I asked him what happen, this is the story, IBM had their GTS dept (Global tech solution) in Malaysia, earlier this year some mat saleh within the company seems to aquire the GTS department only and make it as a individual company so GTS no more IBM, so for starting from fresh they want to cut labour cost and the took the support to India, arrd 1200 staff affected
party
post Mar 13 2021, 04:09 PM

Enthusiast
755 posts

QUOTE(DiRecToRofSaTaN @ Mar 10 2021, 11:58 AM)
Which goes back to my point a few post ago .. all the start ups thats  really make it big wont stay in Msia ..
30% to u noe i noe who

then lots of politic n conditions to hire u noe i noe who

an efficient company would never wants tat
aeroboy87 P
post Mar 14 2021, 03:39 AM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(darkness_kering @ Mar 6 2021, 10:18 AM)
GTS and Consulting team based in BU
Cyerberjaya only IT support & managed services (project based)
Wrong. GBS in BU. GTS in cyber
MNF0
post Mar 14 2021, 03:57 AM

Enthusiast
819 posts

QUOTE(va_841 @ Mar 13 2021, 04:03 PM)
My fren also a manager there, I asked him what happen, this is the story, IBM had their GTS dept (Global tech solution) in Malaysia, earlier this year some mat saleh within the company seems to aquire the GTS department only and make it as a individual company so GTS no more IBM, so for starting from fresh they want to cut labour cost and the took the support to India, arrd 1200 staff affected
Hope those affected would secure other jobs.

16 Pages « < 14 15 16Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:40 PM