views

TOMEI-R
post Mar 2 2021, 04:47 PM

Extraordinaire
All Stars
23,589 posts

QUOTE(Thalmes @ Feb 28 2021, 09:22 PM)
Hey guys,

Bought an X70 Premium back in late December 2019 just before the COVID situation.

Now - the car is mostly at home as I’m working from home and only required to go out on certain days / events. Been having some thoughts whether should I sell it off as I’m not driving it as much / to get smaller car instead with lower repayment commitment.

Am mostly alone and only weekend with my partner which is only going around the city.

I am in no need to sell the car but it’s just a thought I’m having now.

Also I do miss the small car occasionally as its a lower commitment for parking space / FC / general maintenance)
That being said, the comfort of X70 is awesome where driving it is a joy.

Would love to hear your thought / feedback.

Thanks in advance.
If you are thinking of selling the car and getting something cheaper, smaller and low maintenance, best is you would also go for something that doesn't require you paying monthly installments. Meaning buying a smaller and cheaper car and paying cash for it so that you can get the monthly commitment out of your mind and live debt free for the time being.

Selling your current car for a lower range car but with lesser installment would make your current situation be of the same once you factor in the depreciation of the new car later on.
TOMEI-R
post Mar 3 2021, 10:07 AM

Extraordinaire
All Stars
23,589 posts

QUOTE(Thalmes @ Mar 3 2021, 09:42 AM)
Yes this is the goal.
Unfortunately, no cash for that kind of expenditure.
It'll have to be an installment but a much lower one.
With all considerations, I think it is better to keep it for now right...?
Yes. Under such circumstances.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:49 PM