Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Keep or sell, X70 Premium

views

Aydee
post Mar 2 2021, 09:43 AM

Mr. Big
735 posts

I recently sold my extra cars and now I feel a lot of weight has been lifted of my shoulders. Unlike you my cars are loan free but after thinking long and hard, I felt it's best that I let go as I don't really need them. There are no monthly commitments for the cars but you have this feeling in the back of your head that something might go wrong with the car and repairs are going to incur unnecessary expenses. This came about when I had to repair the car brakes after the first MCO. I didn't drive out one of the cars for the entire 3 months and the ABS system got jammed.

So in my opinion, for the long term, selling the car is a good option, but then it depend on your loan balance, resale value. If you can sell it without needing to top up is considered good enough. Just think that you 'untung pakai' only. Plus, I am not sure it is true but I heard the X70 parts are quite expensive and difficult to source. Your car is still considered new and you are in the "honeymoon" period ie everything is good with the car now. We do not know what the future holds. The pandemic might still affect us for the next few years despite now having the vaccine. You may not be cash strapped now but who knows next week,next month,next year you may be out of a job/business fold for whatever reason.
Just my thoughts.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0172sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:27 PM