QUOTE(joeblow @ Apr 6 2021, 02:55 PM)
No harm asking around for best selling price. I don't know if you should sell or not, but I can only tell you selling now will get a much higher price than after the SST rebate over and stocks stabilize. I would assume you can sell at a higher price now because new X70 stock still need to wait for some time before one can get.
Correct - the demand now is quite high. So selling it will be quite easy. There are a few interested parties when I was asking around the first time.
QUOTE(Kilohertz @ Apr 6 2021, 05:12 PM)
so TS hv u decided to sell ur car?
Still undecided for now.
QUOTE(cempedaklife @ Apr 6 2021, 06:45 PM)
Oh ts still undecided? Maybe you need to think from another angle. Think what would your replacement car be. New versus 2nd hand, monthly installment. Then check the differences with your current car in commitment and what you would lose if you choose to change.
The replacement car will definitely be “downgrade” (a much more humble ride) but the monthly operating cost will be much lower that current. So that’s the long term benefit.
QUOTE(chicaman @ Apr 7 2021, 01:05 PM)
How much you want to sell?
Was quoted about 91k to let go.