Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

21/2/21 jogging in bukit jalil park (updated), kena saman rm1k,.. mana appeal ??

views

lorkh
post Feb 22 2021, 04:20 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(Cincai lar @ Feb 22 2021, 08:29 AM)
i go park jogging normally go inside only scan,..sometimes just after parking straight scan QR code,.. if after park can't see the code nearby i just jog 1st,.. after jog only scan,..

but yesterday suddenly whole park kena block,.. many people beratur for saman,.. i also kena,.. b'cos my scan time stamp is after i jog,..

i argue with them,.. the polis said this is not their operation,.. it's KKM one,.. so tell me to go for appeal,..

where should i go for appeal ??.. nearest hospital ??.. or KKM office, ??
mind to tell, what time was it? I kena before an op at BJ park, they started at 7pm.
lorkh
post Feb 22 2021, 05:03 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(OrangCacat @ Feb 22 2021, 04:23 PM)
Is it the park I posted above? Where got QR code to scan wor? I always jog there at around 6 or 7pm to 7-8pm, I plan to go there later also. All the while I never scan, I never see any QR code also? Got QR code meh?
oohh... the park i mentioned is not near LRT... now i think you meant the park opposite BJ LRT right?
lorkh
post Feb 22 2021, 05:05 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(Cincai lar @ Feb 22 2021, 04:38 PM)
this one no QR code one lar,.. when bukit jalil parkk close,.. i'll come here also,..
mind to tell, where is this place? been living in BJ for 10 years but no idea where is this
lorkh
post Feb 22 2021, 05:16 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Feb 22 2021, 05:04 PM)
He means the Bukit Jalil park proper, the one near Calvary Convention Center. The one with that's gated with proper entrances etc.

The one near LRT is called Bukit Komanwel. That one, has many entrances, not gated.
Ok thanks. Let me tell you what I know.

Bukit Jalil Park (near Calvary, opposite golf course) closes at 8pm, but last admission is 6.30pm (probably depending on the guard's mood that day also)
It has 3 gated entrances (A,B & C) but due to MCO, only gate C is accessible. You need to scan when you enter the park. The QR code is by the gate. This is not convenient as the QR code/ book is on the right side of the road, so you'll need to drive over to the opposite lane, which is probably why many cars nvr bother to scan. I also couldn't find the QR code anywhere near the car park. The only other QR code is inside the park, somewhere near gate B / guard house. I was alerted by other park-goers the other day of the operation so I managed to evade. I didn't bring my phone so I actually wrote down in the book, but I also didn't bring my IC either. I was afraid the police will find fault with me for not carrying my IC and also not able to prove I own the number written on the book.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
lorkh
post Feb 22 2021, 05:16 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(agewisdom @ Feb 22 2021, 05:15 PM)
The area used to be bigger, but it seems every year, more area is partitioned off to build more condos.
sad that i nvr managed to visit the dolphin lake
lorkh
post Feb 22 2021, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(OrangCacat @ Feb 22 2021, 04:23 PM)
Is it the park I posted above? Where got QR code to scan wor? I always jog there at around 6 or 7pm to 7-8pm, I plan to go there later also. All the while I never scan, I never see any QR code also? Got QR code meh?
I can't recognize the place from these 2 photos
lorkh
post Feb 22 2021, 05:22 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(OrangCacat @ Feb 22 2021, 05:20 PM)
This one from LRT there go in again, I've been jogging here for more than 6 months liao. Last time got wild boar around the park, now got 2 big monitor lizards, swan and bunch of squirrels, the lake got turtle and fish. Bukit komanwel.
Oh ok ok.. then the park I mentioned is not this 1.
lorkh
post Feb 22 2021, 06:58 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(lorkh @ Feb 22 2021, 05:16 PM)
Ok thanks. Let me tell you what I know.

Bukit Jalil Park (near Calvary, opposite golf course) closes at 8pm, but last admission is 6.30pm (probably depending on the guard's mood that day also)
It has 3 gated entrances (A,B & C) but due to MCO, only gate C is accessible. You need to scan when you enter the park. The QR code is by the gate. This is not convenient as the QR code/ book is on the right side of the road, so you'll need to drive over to the opposite lane, which is probably why many cars nvr bother to scan. I also couldn't find the QR code anywhere near the car park. The only other QR code is inside the park, somewhere near gate B / guard house. I was alerted by other park-goers the other day of the operation so I managed to evade. I didn't bring my phone so I actually wrote down in the book, but I also didn't bring my IC either. I was afraid the police will find fault with me for not carrying my IC and also not able to prove I own the number written on the book.
hey i just came back from the BJ park. They've added QR code to the area map signboard. Also saw a bunch of cops on motorcycle leaving the car park area just as I arrived, so I don't know what they were doing there.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0195sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:28 PM