Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

21/2/21 jogging in bukit jalil park (updated), kena saman rm1k,.. mana appeal ??

views

adriankan
post Feb 22 2021, 06:25 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

if wrong then wrong, everyone already knows the rule (and common sense) by this point, scan before doing anything or entering anything. not for gov spying or whatever, it is to ensure you and everyone around you is safe.

sometimes need to have honor as well, if want do then do it properly otherwise if wrong then admit it. too many malaysians like to play victim and blame gov this and that when they themself dont even follow protocol.

even my own family can see CNY time they keep wanting to gather for dinner etc then can also say things like police come cari makan, trying to paint police as the bad guys in this situation when they are just doing their job, very hypocritical attitude

This post has been edited by adriankan: Feb 22 2021, 06:27 PM
adriankan
post Feb 22 2021, 06:45 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(Boy96 @ Feb 22 2021, 06:30 PM)
People will gladly obey if there wasnt any double standards going on.... right now politician and helangs break the SOP and even shove it down to the rakyat's face.  What does that tell you..
i mean what you say is true la, and for me i am also frustrated at the double standards also. but i feel in the cases like TS and my family, that one should be less about breaking the rules cause the gov does it too but more of being a responsible person to the people around you. one still has a sivik duty to do, and scanning before you enter a premise or not gathering for CNY should be the least one can do for the people around them.

adriankan
post Feb 22 2021, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(knumskul @ Feb 22 2021, 07:00 PM)
Unfortunately our country's people doesn't have honor. Forever it is government or somebody else's fault.

Instead of taking the initiative to do better, blame somebody else for own wrong doing.
Exactly.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.60    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:43 PM