Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 21/2/21 jogging in bukit jalil park (updated), kena saman rm1k,.. mana appeal ??

views

TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 08:29 AM, updated 2w ago

43 posts

i go park jogging normally go inside only scan,..sometimes just after parking straight scan QR code,.. if after park can't see the code nearby i just jog 1st,.. after jog only scan,..

but yesterday suddenly whole park kena block,.. many people beratur for saman,.. i also kena,.. b'cos my scan time stamp is after i jog,..

i argue with them,.. the polis said this is not their operation,.. it's KKM one,.. so tell me to go for appeal,..

where should i go for appeal ??.. nearest hospital ??.. or KKM office, ??

QUOTE(TripleStandard Banglasia @ Feb 22 2021, 11:26 AM)
QUOTE(Cincai lar @ Feb 22 2021, 04:19 PM)
jibai,.. this morning went putrajaya hospital for my mum midecal appointment,.. since there i ask hospital staff,.. they said must go KKM office,.. so after my mum appointment,.. since still in putrajaya,.. i google map KKM office,.. 15 minutes found it,.. the reception polis said ,.. ohh bukan sini,.. u kena pergi pretint 11,.. he help me google Pusat Kesihatan Daerah,..another 15 minutes reach there,.. then the guard said it's close,.. open only 2pm,.. but can go kl branch to pay,.. i said,.. i want to rayu not pay,..then the guard said there's no such things as rayu ,...

i was like,... huhh???... the polis really lying ??.. never mind go back kl branch and try again,.. cannot wait until 2pm,.. my mum didn't had lunch yet, she's still waiting in the car,..

go back home extra 30 minutes to reach home,..after mandi,.. i can't find my saman liao,.. did i drop it ??.. i dunno ,..
QUOTE(Cincai lar @ Feb 22 2021, 04:24 PM)
but i got take photo of the saman,.. can use printer print out or not ??
QUOTE(Cincai lar @ Feb 23 2021, 04:40 PM)
forgot to add,.. i found back the saman inside my car,.. i dropped it on the car floor,..
QUOTE(Cincai lar @ Feb 23 2021, 04:22 PM)
New update,..

Today, went to Pusat Kesihatan Daerah Cheras,.. it's the actual paying counter,.. i tell the clerk,.. i'm not here for paying,.. i'm  here for rayuan,.. then i show the evident that i did scan,.. and the saman on the same date,..she said this is paying counter,.. there's no more rayuan, since i got evident, i need to go Unit Perundangan,..

user posted image

so i go to other cubical of the office and ask for unit perundangan,.. there's a middle age man dress quite neatly,.. ask what's the issue,.. so i presume he's the manager,.. so i told him the story and show the evident i got,.. after he get the story,.. he told me, there's no such things as rayuan anymore,.. i ask,.. "then the polis is lying to me and bearing their responsibility to u ??...",.. he pause and think for a while and tell me,.. i can write a letter to the said saman polis station ketua polis to appeal and attach all your evident,..

user posted image

so i ask,.. can i c.c. to him as witness of my letter,.. he said sure,.. but didn't even give me his name and PKD Cheras address,.. and i asked,.. after sending the letter,..how will i know the saman is batal or not ??.. he said,.. i had to wait for notice,.. if not approve,.. i will had to go court to prove my case,..

actually i don't mind go court,...
QUOTE(Cincai lar @ Feb 23 2021, 04:53 PM)
next question,.. should i send the letter via physical letter on registered letter,.. or send by hand and get chop and sign received,..??

or just simply send by email,..??? will it be good enough prove of sent letter,.. and faster respond from Ketua Polis ???
This post has been edited by Cincai lar: Feb 23 2021, 05:20 PM
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 08:32 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(smallcrab @ Feb 22 2021, 08:31 AM)
Dah salah, byr je lah
dey,.. ada scan,.. mana salah ??..

tell me whats the reason for scan ??
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 08:34 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(BronzePlate @ Feb 22 2021, 08:32 AM)
Yeah, go appeal at hospital ...
No point appealing. Scan before you enter not after exiting.
u been to Bukit jalil park ??.. the QR code is scattered around the park,..
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 08:35 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(xixo_12 @ Feb 22 2021, 08:34 AM)
no need appeal..sure cant one..

next time dont run at park..run at open area only
the polis said can,.. so the polis lying ??
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 08:37 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(manypplwan @ Feb 22 2021, 08:35 AM)
Your park got scan ah? Some parks don't have QR code how? At least at the park that I jog in I never see any
yup,.. the park beside Sri Petaling LRT station don't have QR code,..

i 1st time go jogging kena saman,..
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 08:43 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(ohnowhyme @ Feb 22 2021, 08:38 AM)
why u no tell polis u baru sampai
they block the exit of the parking lot,..whole lot also jam,.. i take picture of the situation,.. then the polis come and tell me to delete it,..
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 08:46 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(incognitroll @ Feb 22 2021, 08:42 AM)
simple reason, god forbid you were tested +ve and KKM needs to track and alert ppl that went to the same places.

you scan 11am when you were leaving, after spending few hours at the park. so KKM will only alert ppl that went in at & after 11am.

ppl that went in same time as you might be infected and now spreading to others without even knowing it all because of you cannot follow simple SOP.
then why QR code is inside,.. scattered around the park ??.. when u kena covid,.. u know what time u kena Covid ??
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 08:47 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(thunderloh @ Feb 22 2021, 08:46 AM)
How many jogger kena saman?
many,.. after i went off,.. the line is still long,..
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 08:48 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(Asquith @ Feb 22 2021, 08:46 AM)
Usually need to go to the nearest Klinik Kesihatan Awam to get the borang to appeal.

Depends on district though.
go Putrajaya Hospital can ??
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 08:49 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(iGamer @ Feb 22 2021, 08:48 AM)
forced to queue up to get summoned, but I doubt many will actually pay the summon.

Since our parliament suspended, long time no opposition ask the govt how many ppl actually paid the MCO summons whistling.gif
the polis take their ic and tell them to park aside and then beratur for saman,..
<-- no content -->
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 08:51 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(Asquith @ Feb 22 2021, 08:50 AM)
Think it must be appealed in the district that you kena.
b'cos later on ,.. i need to bring my mum to Putrajaya Hospital,..maybe i go ask there,..
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 08:56 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(XXXOOOXXXOOO @ Feb 22 2021, 08:47 AM)
so tell us what is purpose of scan ?
to track infected person visited place,..??.. i did scan ,.. so apa salah ??
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 08:58 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(Cookie101 @ Feb 22 2021, 08:53 AM)
Appeal if your reasoning gooding enough.

But the success rate is <1% and this one also u go argue in court with one off reason. If the judge don’t buy it then bye. No second chance.

Mapren at kkm counter take money till gloves dirty need change twice a day.

That’s why don’t go around unnecessary. Just stay at home exercise.
halo ... the polis tell me to go KKM appeal,.. not court lar ,,..
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 09:03 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(Thrust @ Feb 22 2021, 08:55 AM)
It's the same as you go restaurant, makan first, scan later.

The above practise 100% will kena saman already.
halo,.. restaurant QR code put at entrance,... the park QR code is inside scattered around the park,..

argue with u also no use,.. i better find place to appeal,..

TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 09:05 AM

43 posts

QUOTE(yugimudo @ Feb 22 2021, 09:00 AM)
Apa sarahan saya tered. Pay 1k and kolos this plz.
really ??.. u willing to pay for my saman ???...

but wait 1st,.. i see can appeal or not 1st,..
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 04:02 PM

43 posts

QUOTE(TripleStandard Banglasia @ Feb 22 2021, 11:26 AM)
see,.. i tell no lies,.. see the que ??...
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 04:19 PM

43 posts

jibai,.. this morning went putrajaya hospital for my mum midecal appointment,.. since there i ask hospital staff,.. they said must go KKM office,.. so after my mum appointment,.. since still in putrajaya,.. i google map KKM office,.. 15 minutes found it,.. the reception polis said ,.. ohh bukan sini,.. u kena pergi pretint 11,.. he help me google Pusat Kesihatan Daerah,..another 15 minutes reach there,.. then the guard said it's close,.. open only 2pm,.. but can go kl branch to pay,.. i said,.. i want to rayu not pay,..then the guard said there's no such things as rayu ,...

i was like,... huhh???... the polis really lying ??.. never mind go back kl branch and try again,.. cannot wait until 2pm,.. my mum didn't had lunch yet, she's still waiting in the car,..

go back home extra 30 minutes to reach home,..after mandi,.. i can't find my saman liao,.. did i drop it ??.. i dunno ,..
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 04:24 PM

43 posts

but i got take photo of the saman,.. can use printer print out or not ??
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 04:26 PM

43 posts

QUOTE(lorkh @ Feb 22 2021, 04:20 PM)
mind to tell, what time was it? I kena before an op at BJ park, they started at 7pm.
7:30pm que until 8pm
TSCincai lar
post Feb 22 2021, 04:28 PM

43 posts

QUOTE(OrangCacat @ Feb 22 2021, 04:13 PM)
Got QR code to scan meh? I just jogged there last Saturday. No see and QR code also. All the while I never scan also. I go there atleast 3 times a week.
it's not on obvious place,.. u need to hunt for it,..

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0270sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd April 2021 - 05:22 AM