Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

21/2/21 jogging in bukit jalil park (updated), kena saman rm1k,.. mana appeal ??

views

SUSAsquith
post Feb 22 2021, 08:46 AM

On my way
647 posts

QUOTE(Cincai lar @ Feb 22 2021, 08:29 AM)
i go park jogging normally go inside only scan,..sometimes just after parking straight scan QR code,.. if after park can't see the code nearby i just jog 1st,.. after jog only scan,..

but yesterday suddenly whole park kena block,.. many people beratur for saman,.. i also kena,.. b'cos my scan time stamp is after i jog,..

i argue with them,.. the polis said this is not their operation,.. it's KKM one,.. so tell me to go for appeal,..

where should i go for appeal ??.. nearest hospital ??.. or KKM office, ??
Usually need to go to the nearest Klinik Kesihatan Awam to get the borang to appeal.

Depends on district though.
SUSAsquith
post Feb 22 2021, 08:50 AM

On my way
647 posts

QUOTE(Cincai lar @ Feb 22 2021, 08:48 AM)
go Putrajaya Hospital can ??
Think it must be appealed in the district that you kena.
SUSAsquith
post Feb 22 2021, 08:52 AM

On my way
647 posts

QUOTE(Cincai lar @ Feb 22 2021, 08:51 AM)
b'cos later on ,.. i need to bring my mum to Putrajaya Hospital,..maybe i go ask there,..
No harm trying.
SUSAsquith
post Feb 23 2021, 04:44 PM

On my way
647 posts

QUOTE(Cincai lar @ Feb 23 2021, 04:22 PM)
New update,..

Today, went to Pusat Kesihatan Daerah Cheras,.. it's the actual paying counter,.. i tell the clerk,.. i'm not here for paying,.. i'm  here for rayuan,.. then i show the evident that i did scan,.. and the saman on the same date,..she said this is paying counter,.. there's no more rayuan, since i got evident, i need to go Unit Perundangan,..

[attachmentid=10795741]

so i go to other cubical of the office and ask for unit perundangan,.. there's a middle age man dress quite neatly,.. ask what's the issue,.. so i presume he's the manager,.. so i told him the story and show the evident i got,.. after he get the story,.. he told me, there's no such things as rayuan anymore,.. i ask,.. "then the polis is lying to me and bearing their responsibility to u ??...",.. he pause and think for a while and tell me,.. i can write a letter to the said saman polis station ketua polis to appeal and attach all your evident,..

[attachmentid=10795759]

so i ask,.. can i c.c. to him as witness of my letter,.. he said sure,.. but didn't even give me his name and PKD Cheras address,.. and i asked,.. after sending the letter,..how will i know the saman is batal or not ??.. he said,.. i had to wait for notice,.. if not approve,.. i will had to go court to prove my case,..

actually i don't mind go court,...
Another day another story of new SOPs and steps.

Little wonder this country is mostly a rubbish dump.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0187sec    0.35    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:13 AM