Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 21/2/21 jogging in bukit jalil park (updated), kena saman rm1k,.. mana appeal ??

views

degraw1993
post Feb 22 2021, 08:14 PM

Regular
1,788 posts

QUOTE(knumskul @ Feb 22 2021, 07:00 PM)
Unfortunately our country's people doesn't have honor. Forever it is government or somebody else's fault.

Instead of taking the initiative to do better, blame somebody else for own wrong doing.
Resign not our culture must protek owaai lel
ceras
post Feb 23 2021, 03:57 PM

On my way
547 posts

QUOTE(knumskul @ Feb 22 2021, 07:00 PM)
Unfortunately our country's people doesn't have honor. Forever it is government or somebody else's fault.

Instead of taking the initiative to do better, blame somebody else for own wrong doing.
learning from our leaders ma. how can have one standard for them and a different one for the rest?
ze2
post Feb 23 2021, 04:06 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(9m2w @ Feb 22 2021, 06:41 PM)
Wait so TS is the guy in the comments? 😂
😂
TSCincai lar
post Feb 23 2021, 04:22 PM

43 posts

New update,..

Today, went to Pusat Kesihatan Daerah Cheras,.. it's the actual paying counter,.. i tell the clerk,.. i'm not here for paying,.. i'm here for rayuan,.. then i show the evident that i did scan,.. and the saman on the same date,..she said this is paying counter,.. there's no more rayuan, since i got evident, i need to go Unit Perundangan,..

Attached Image

so i go to other cubical of the office and ask for unit perundangan,.. there's a middle age man dress quite neatly,.. ask what's the issue,.. so i presume he's the manager,.. so i told him the story and show the evident i got,.. after he get the story,.. he told me, there's no such things as rayuan anymore,.. i ask,.. "then the polis is lying to me and bearing their responsibility to u ??...",.. he pause and think for a while and tell me,.. i can write a letter to the said saman polis station ketua polis to appeal and attach all your evident,..

Attached Image

so i ask,.. can i c.c. to him as witness of my letter,.. he said sure,.. but didn't even give me his name and PKD Cheras address,.. and i asked,.. after sending the letter,..how will i know the saman is batal or not ??.. he said,.. i had to wait for notice,.. if not approve,.. i will had to go court to prove my case,..

actually i don't mind go court,...
keyser soze
post Feb 23 2021, 04:25 PM

Casual
410 posts

contribute a bit to PN government. Sheraton ball room mahal.
bereev
post Feb 23 2021, 04:27 PM

Getting Started
231 posts

go commonwealth park la no one can catch you
smallcrab
post Feb 23 2021, 04:29 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

LoL x habis2 lagi

Bayar je lah, dah terang lagi bersuluh x ikut SOP
bereev
post Feb 23 2021, 04:30 PM

Getting Started
231 posts

QUOTE(Cincai lar @ Feb 23 2021, 04:22 PM)
New update,..

Today, went to Pusat Kesihatan Daerah Cheras,.. it's the actual paying counter,.. i tell the clerk,.. i'm not here for paying,.. i'm  here for rayuan,.. then i show the evident that i did scan,.. and the saman on the same date,..she said this is paying counter,.. there's no more rayuan, since i got evident, i need to go Unit Perundangan,..

Attached Image

so i go to other cubical of the office and ask for unit perundangan,.. there's a middle age man dress quite neatly,.. ask what's the issue,.. so i presume he's the manager,.. so i told him the story and show the evident i got,.. after he get the story,.. he told me, there's no such things as rayuan anymore,.. i ask,.. "then the polis is lying to me and bearing their responsibility to u ??...",.. he pause and think for a while and tell me,.. i can write a letter to the said saman polis station ketua polis to appeal and attach all your evident,..

Attached Image

so i ask,.. can i c.c. to him as witness of my letter,.. he said sure,.. but didn't even give me his name and PKD Cheras address,.. and i asked,.. after sending the letter,..how will i know the saman is batal or not ??.. he said,.. i had to wait for notice,.. if not approve,.. i will had to go court to prove my case,..

i can write many this letter to you lel...
TSCincai lar
post Feb 23 2021, 04:35 PM

43 posts

QUOTE(bereev @ Feb 23 2021, 04:30 PM)
i can write many this letter to you lel...
well,... i would rather go to jail than get extorted by own Gov, as protest,..
haturaya
post Feb 23 2021, 04:36 PM

Regular
Group Icon
Elite
1,783 posts

'Legal' daylight robbery
<-- no content -->
copterbandito
post Feb 23 2021, 04:37 PM

24 posts

Dah buat salah bayar je la, no need twist here twist there. Can i cucuk first then wear condom, if pregnancy not my problem coz I did wear condom in the end.
sanosizo
post Feb 23 2021, 04:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,328 posts

can go to balai and buat rayuan. if got evidence most of the time will be approved.
TSCincai lar
post Feb 23 2021, 04:40 PM

43 posts

forgot to add,.. i found back the saman inside my car,.. i dropped it on the car floor,..
Asquith
post Feb 23 2021, 04:44 PM

On my way
647 posts

QUOTE(Cincai lar @ Feb 23 2021, 04:22 PM)
New update,..

Today, went to Pusat Kesihatan Daerah Cheras,.. it's the actual paying counter,.. i tell the clerk,.. i'm not here for paying,.. i'm  here for rayuan,.. then i show the evident that i did scan,.. and the saman on the same date,..she said this is paying counter,.. there's no more rayuan, since i got evident, i need to go Unit Perundangan,..

Attached Image

Attached Image

Another day another story of new SOPs and steps.

Little wonder this country is mostly a rubbish dump.
kelvinfixx
post Feb 23 2021, 04:50 PM

Regular
1,118 posts

backdoor PM : tq for donasi.
TSCincai lar
post Feb 23 2021, 04:53 PM

43 posts

next question,.. should i send the letter via physical letter on registered letter,.. or send by hand and get chop and sign received,..??

or just simply send by email,..??? will it be good enough prove of sent letter,.. and faster respond from Ketua Polis ???

This post has been edited by Cincai lar: Feb 23 2021, 05:18 PM
thepark
post Feb 23 2021, 04:58 PM

17 posts

Padan mukak
monocle
post Feb 23 2021, 04:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,621 posts

typical g opis style

push here and there. , 5pm finish work. balik

repeat everyday den get paid month end
Chrix
post Feb 23 2021, 05:00 PM

On my way
524 posts

aiyo...the officer said to koyak the summons....

Pergi peel je saman nie = go tear the summon

Bukan appeal.
and85rew
post Feb 23 2021, 05:13 PM

Red Devil
832 posts

Useless moohydon the bastard

16 Pages « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0229sec    0.68    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd April 2021 - 04:24 AM