Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 21/2/21 jogging in bukit jalil park (updated), kena saman rm1k,.. mana appeal ??

views

adriankan
post Feb 22 2021, 06:25 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

if wrong then wrong, everyone already knows the rule (and common sense) by this point, scan before doing anything or entering anything. not for gov spying or whatever, it is to ensure you and everyone around you is safe.

sometimes need to have honor as well, if want do then do it properly otherwise if wrong then admit it. too many malaysians like to play victim and blame gov this and that when they themself dont even follow protocol.

even my own family can see CNY time they keep wanting to gather for dinner etc then can also say things like police come cari makan, trying to paint police as the bad guys in this situation when they are just doing their job, very hypocritical attitude

This post has been edited by adriankan: Feb 22 2021, 06:27 PM
party
post Feb 22 2021, 06:27 PM

Enthusiast
719 posts

QUOTE(dickybird @ Feb 22 2021, 05:03 PM)
1k can buy rowing machine from Decathlon, and split for 12 months payment.
Just row indoors for exercise and watch YouTube enjoice.
Later only go walk in Hood for fresh air
this + 75" TV any kind greenery also can..wan watch AV while exercise also can
ceras
post Feb 22 2021, 06:28 PM

On my way
547 posts

why go disturb people exercising la. they are not partying and clustering. the polis now buat suka suka only. go and follow the PN ministers around. you will hit your saman targets easily. but whether they pay up is another story.
Boy96
post Feb 22 2021, 06:30 PM

That's a tripod.
3,170 posts

QUOTE(adriankan @ Feb 22 2021, 06:25 PM)
if wrong then wrong, everyone already knows the rule (and common sense) by this point, scan before doing anything or entering anything. not for gov spying or whatever, it is to ensure you and everyone around you is safe.

sometimes need to have honor as well, if want do then do it properly otherwise if wrong then admit it. too many malaysians like to play victim and blame gov this and that when they themself dont even follow protocol.

even my own family can see CNY time they keep wanting to gather for dinner etc then can also say things like police come cari makan, trying to paint police as the bad guys in this situation when they are just doing their job, very hypocritical attitude
People will gladly obey if there wasnt any double standards going on.... right now politician and helangs break the SOP and even shove it down to the rakyat's face. What does that tell you..
Phoenix_KL
post Feb 22 2021, 06:32 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

helang have auto rayu then No Further Action.
You not helang. remember when election comes.
ye0073
post Feb 22 2021, 06:32 PM

40 posts

Another way is call reporter report this news.
Then tomorrow all park can open.
This govt is super populism.

This post has been edited by ye0073: Feb 22 2021, 06:33 PM
9m2w
post Feb 22 2021, 06:41 PM

Victoria Concordia Crescit
763 posts

QUOTE(TripleStandard Banglasia @ Feb 22 2021, 11:26 AM)
Wait so TS is the guy in the comments? 😂
adamw
post Feb 22 2021, 06:43 PM

Back to serve justice to those PKHKC corrupted Ex-ministers!
2,372 posts

QUOTE(ceras @ Feb 22 2021, 06:28 PM)
why go disturb people exercising la. they are not partying and clustering. the polis now buat suka suka only. go and follow the PN ministers around. you will hit your saman targets easily. but whether they pay up is another story.
but then they bola kecut when wanna fine minister? how? brows.gif
adamw
post Feb 22 2021, 06:44 PM

Back to serve justice to those PKHKC corrupted Ex-ministers!
2,372 posts

QUOTE(ye0073 @ Feb 22 2021, 06:32 PM)
Another way is call reporter report this news.
Then tomorrow all park can open.
This govt is super populism.
erection backdoor not my government! only fishing for votes! mad.gif
adriankan
post Feb 22 2021, 06:45 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(Boy96 @ Feb 22 2021, 06:30 PM)
People will gladly obey if there wasnt any double standards going on.... right now politician and helangs break the SOP and even shove it down to the rakyat's face.  What does that tell you..
i mean what you say is true la, and for me i am also frustrated at the double standards also. but i feel in the cases like TS and my family, that one should be less about breaking the rules cause the gov does it too but more of being a responsible person to the people around you. one still has a sivik duty to do, and scanning before you enter a premise or not gathering for CNY should be the least one can do for the people around them.

<-- no content -->
superbike
post Feb 22 2021, 06:46 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

Though ts you are known for your apa salahan saya attitude here in /k but ayam also kena saman just last week for jogging in a popular taman and without face mask on. Just pay the saman and move on.

It is better to jogging at housing area now. In fact ayam just back from jogging half an hour ago

For this time moment, just avoid places where many people flocks for recreational activities.
knumskul
post Feb 22 2021, 06:47 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

QUOTE(MR_alien @ Feb 22 2021, 06:17 PM)
the whole concept is like MKN SOP say cannot dine in
restaurant allow dine in...customer walk in to dine-in
thn who's fault is it?  hmm.gif  laugh.gif
Federal government fault. Because didn't enforce. So apa salahan we walk in the shop that open.

According to rakyat and ktards.
Malaysian logic. thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by knumskul: Feb 22 2021, 06:48 PM
lorkh
post Feb 22 2021, 06:58 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(lorkh @ Feb 22 2021, 05:16 PM)
Ok thanks. Let me tell you what I know.

Bukit Jalil Park (near Calvary, opposite golf course) closes at 8pm, but last admission is 6.30pm (probably depending on the guard's mood that day also)
It has 3 gated entrances (A,B & C) but due to MCO, only gate C is accessible. You need to scan when you enter the park. The QR code is by the gate. This is not convenient as the QR code/ book is on the right side of the road, so you'll need to drive over to the opposite lane, which is probably why many cars nvr bother to scan. I also couldn't find the QR code anywhere near the car park. The only other QR code is inside the park, somewhere near gate B / guard house. I was alerted by other park-goers the other day of the operation so I managed to evade. I didn't bring my phone so I actually wrote down in the book, but I also didn't bring my IC either. I was afraid the police will find fault with me for not carrying my IC and also not able to prove I own the number written on the book.
hey i just came back from the BJ park. They've added QR code to the area map signboard. Also saw a bunch of cops on motorcycle leaving the car park area just as I arrived, so I don't know what they were doing there.
knumskul
post Feb 22 2021, 07:00 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

QUOTE(adriankan @ Feb 22 2021, 06:25 PM)

Unfortunately our country's people doesn't have honor. Forever it is government or somebody else's fault.

Instead of taking the initiative to do better, blame somebody else for own wrong doing.
syndromedown
post Feb 22 2021, 07:03 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(superbike @ Feb 22 2021, 06:46 PM)
Though ts you are known for your apa salahan saya attitude here in /k but ayam also kena saman just last week for jogging in a popular taman and without face mask on. Just pay the saman and move on.

It is better to jogging at housing area now. In fact ayam just back from jogging half an hour ago

For this time moment, just avoid places where many people flocks for recreational activities.
biar betul? jogging pun kena pakai mask?
TripleStandard Banglasia
post Feb 22 2021, 07:16 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(superbike @ Feb 22 2021, 06:46 PM)

QUOTE(syndromedown @ Feb 22 2021, 07:03 PM)
biar betul? jogging pun kena pakai mask?
Jogger's lungs collapsed after running with facemask. Here is why you should avoid working out with masks

Jogger's LUNGS Collapsed
syndromedown
post Feb 22 2021, 07:39 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(TripleStandard Banglasia @ Feb 22 2021, 07:16 PM)
Jogger's lungs collapsed after running with facemask. Here is why you should avoid working out with masks

Jogger's LUNGS Collapsed
exactly, means that saman is bodo.

normally pakai mask while working out in gym, susah gila nak bernafas
Acoen
post Feb 22 2021, 07:46 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

Saman je la
adriankan
post Feb 22 2021, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(knumskul @ Feb 22 2021, 07:00 PM)
Unfortunately our country's people doesn't have honor. Forever it is government or somebody else's fault.

Instead of taking the initiative to do better, blame somebody else for own wrong doing.
Exactly.
DValentine
post Feb 22 2021, 08:13 PM

On my way
554 posts

HAUAHA TS bayar je

kena tendang here and there to appeal for wat

u got a lot of time izzit

16 Pages « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0210sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled