Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Review 70mai Dashcam Pro Plus+ A500S Rear Cam Set, The 70mai Dashcam Pro upgraded!

views

Chesterliow P
post Sep 16 2022, 10:46 AM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(jojoe @ Apr 23 2021, 09:06 PM)
any one use the A500S with parking mode?
i have install it on Peugeot by using 2x piggy back fuse attach direct to fuse box with hardwire kit. i able to enable parking mode.....
but it a bit strange.... after i turn off the engine.... the unit keep recording (green light still on)
other than this issue... it drain my car battery
btw i install by myself.....
anyone tested the unit with parking mode?

how the parking mode work?
Chesterliow P
post Sep 16 2022, 10:49 AM

Probation
2 posts

i have install it on Peugeot by using 2x piggy back fuse attach direct to fuse box with hardwire kit. i able to enable parking mode.....
but it a bit strange.... after i turn off the engine.... the unit keep recording (green light still on)

Hi bro, I'm facing the same problem too. I installed the parking surveillance cable and it works. But i notice that sometime when it detect something in parking surveillance mode, the cam led will turn green and just stay still won't off itself. When i start my car then the screen appear but the led still remain green and not recording. Sometime it also can't detect my parking surveillance cable don't know what issue🤦🏻‍♂️
ahmadelinz
post Nov 13 2022, 12:05 PM

Getting Started
111 posts

my dash cam pro date and time always reset every time i switch on my engine. No matter how i adjust to recent date or time, it will then become 2018 01 01. Is it mean i need to change the battery? I saw in shopee got battery replacement for RM20 only. Is it reliable?
sHawTY
post Nov 15 2022, 02:45 PM

Frequent Reporter
All Stars
14,212 posts

QUOTE(Chesterliow @ Sep 16 2022, 10:49 AM)
Hi bro, I'm facing the same problem too. I installed the parking surveillance cable and it works. But i notice that sometime when it detect something in parking surveillance mode, the cam led will turn green and just stay still won't off itself. When i start my car then the screen appear but the led still remain green and not recording. Sometime it also can't detect my parking surveillance cable don't know what issue🤦🏻‍♂️
Had the same issue last time. I just update the firmware of my A500S and issue resolved
Sitting Duck
post Nov 17 2022, 10:01 PM

Getting Started
283 posts

Hi all,

How long can the footage stored in a 128GB memory card?

Is 128GB the maximum can be use on this dashcam?

Thanks.
Created On 21/1/2021
post Yesterday, 05:09 PM

Enthusiast
892 posts

How do I disable the startup sound? There is no option in the setting.

7 Pages « < 5 6 7Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.09    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th November 2022 - 06:11 AM