Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Spotting/bleeding between menstruation?

views

TSY_vonne
post Feb 20 2021, 11:27 PM, updated 4y ago

Getting Started
239 posts

I have been experiencing spotting between menstruation for quite a long time now and i read how its quite normal.
But recently sometimes the β€œspotting” gets more like how i noticed it filled quarter of my panty liner instead of just drips and spots. Have any of u girls experienced this??
My neighbour
post Feb 21 2021, 09:00 AM

39 posts

had had spottings few times i think hygiene issue and sometimes general stress. partner is the first to know this because heyy you wanna have some fun make sure do it right and nicely lol

any drastic changes in hygiene/diet/life?
worth a visit to the doctor i suppose esp if its prolonged for couple of days
any abnormal bleeding at anywhere should get medical attention, at least to rule out serious stuff. (but they might say see after 3 days if its there again then u come again so it can be frustrating)

TSY_vonne
post Feb 21 2021, 06:05 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(My neighbour @ Feb 21 2021, 09:00 AM)
had had spottings few times i think hygiene issue and sometimes general stress. partner is the first to know this because heyy you wanna have some fun make sure do it right and nicely lol

any drastic changes in hygiene/diet/life?
worth a visit to the doctor i suppose esp if its prolonged for couple of days
any abnormal bleeding at anywhere should get medical attention, at least to rule out serious stuff. (but they might say see after 3 days if its there again then u come again so it can be frustrating)
No drastic changes in hygiene and diet. Stress? Maybe a little but not like a huge load.

Today i thought it gone away cuz it was only spotting in the morning, but then it filled almost the whole panty liner during the afternoon/evening πŸ™ƒ

One time at the middle of the cycle, it bled to the amount like period and so i thought it was my period that came early, but on the supposed first day of the cycle, my period came another time.

My neighbour
post Feb 21 2021, 07:45 PM

39 posts

QUOTE(Y_vonne @ Feb 21 2021, 06:05 PM)
No drastic changes in hygiene and diet. Stress? Maybe a little but not like a huge load.

Today i thought it gone away cuz it was only spotting in the morning, but then it filled almost the whole panty liner during the afternoon/evening πŸ™ƒ

One time at the middle of the cycle, it bled to the amount like period and so i thought it was my period that came early, but on the supposed first day of the cycle, my period came another time.
Oh noes, better get the the doctor hope nothing serious
TSY_vonne
post Feb 21 2021, 08:39 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(My neighbour @ Feb 21 2021, 07:45 PM)
Oh noes, better get the the doctor hope nothing serious
πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ i think i should
carolinebae P
post Apr 4 2021, 04:02 PM

Probation
5 posts

I did have spotting before menstruation once but i was having an episode of vaginal infection. Not sure if its related.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0143sec    0.25    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:22 PM