Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Genshin Impact

views

zemega
post Feb 9 2021, 11:31 AM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(goldfries @ Feb 8 2021, 11:54 AM)
Sorry, I didn't check the mobile section.

The thing is a huge base of GI player is on PC / PS4 as well.

So out in the main section is good.

Advise how to go about?

Seems that many forummers also didn't know the one in the mobile section exists.
Go advertise at that sub forum la. Ask everyone to migrate here.
zemega
post Feb 24 2021, 12:11 PM

On my way
566 posts

goldfries Should have the info here pinned at start. A quick guide on how the gacha and pity works in the game.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/com...aracter_banner/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/com...y_every_day_so/

This post has been edited by zemega: Feb 24 2021, 12:11 PM
zemega
post Feb 25 2021, 09:36 PM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Feb 25 2021, 09:30 PM)
I tried, friggin hard to aggro them or perhaps they loses aggro easily. I passed with 1* only by targeting one of them at a time. Hence, failed the DPS check. So new plan is to yeet them together & butcher them both at the same time. 
The monolith is between those 2 Crushers. So alternating between the two of them often makes the monolith being in the middle. I tried doing charged attacks with a sword user to push them together. But that was hard cause i'm not used to it. Hence, gonna bring in my Dandelion Tights to bring those 2 Crushers together & send them flying far away like dandelion seeds.
I agree that Maiden Beloved is overkill on Qiqi. If only her extra heals converts into something else like buffs or shield, then it's worthwhile to stretch her heals. Until then, rather have energy recharge & Noblesse set on her. At least that way she can help to boost damage besides just healing. Diona can shield, heal & apply cryo reliably. That's 2 utilities more than Qiqi, making Diona wayyyy better. So least you could do is add in more utility into Qiqi, to make her relevant. Alternatively go full DPS with her, hack & slash all the way. She'll still heal very well since her heals scales off her ATK.
Try using bow charged attack on their head, they will be knocked down. Don't use aiming mode, manually hold lift click button, this way you will be able to alternate between the two.

Although on my team, Qiqi is the main physical DPS. Concentrate kill one of the crusher, then run (don't sprint) and charged attack to knock the other crusher away (its important to maintain the awareness of the location of the assasin) and kill. Then goes for the assassin.
zemega
post Mar 3 2021, 09:35 AM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(Si kutu rayau @ Mar 2 2021, 08:45 PM)
Not same, xiao is reduce hp bit by bit. Hu Tao you press E each time her hp straight decrease 30%, after that wont decrease anymore. Not sure if press E when her hp lower than 30% will die or not. sweat.gif
She won't die from E.
zemega
post Mar 7 2021, 12:43 PM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(blek @ Mar 7 2021, 12:36 PM)
Asia server down?
cant log in
No.
zemega
post Mar 12 2021, 02:29 AM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Mar 11 2021, 11:14 PM)
Hmmm, 20% ATK increase from Noblesse buff on Zhongli only increase his Burst damage by 2k? That's a measly 6%!  bangwall.gif
No wonder I really can't tell the difference. The Zhongli I was playing with does like 20k burst only. So roughly 1k extra, which is hardly noticeable lol.

What I meant with the swirl was, when swirl occurs, it doesn't neutralize the aura element (elemental debuff) that I've applied on the enemy? Hypothetically, I applied pyro element on a Hilichurl & then use Sucrose to swirl. The pryo debuff seems to remain on the Hilichurl even after the swirl occurred? That's normal right?
Ok ok, so all the damage from E, Q & even AA derives from ATK. But some characters are unique that they have additional damage modifiers based on other substats e.g. HP for HuTao & Zhongli or DEF for Albedo & Noelle.

No wonder people still use Bennett to boost HuTao's damage even though her ATK is miserably low.
Short Q cooldown & low energy requirement, those are the ideal criteria. But like Szzz said, if dunno what to put on the support....buta buta put 4 Noblesse also can make them useful sometimes (whenever their Q is ready laugh.gif)
Now you know, NO did increase the attack that then increase the initial damage of Zhongli burst, which is before the addition of the HP%.

Anyway, swirl can be quite complex. If you want to maximise elemental reaction, read the aura/gauge theory in the link below. Basically it explains some elements application are strong or weak. And anemo is the weakest, but that's why anemo can cause several swirl before the 'aura' from another element disappear.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-...7vNdI1uLAtW/pub
zemega
post Mar 12 2021, 02:32 AM

On my way
566 posts

Also Anemo MC hold E causes around 5 swirls, which is quite good at breaking shields. One of my favourite skills to use, especially with Festering Desire.
zemega
post Mar 12 2021, 11:28 AM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Mar 12 2021, 03:29 AM)
Dayum, your idea of fun is really brutal haha. Can't imagine the joy you'll get once Yaoyao is released. Dendro + pyro reaction is damn painful.

Did you geared up your Sucrose? I'm not sure whether to go EM Sucrose or ATK Sucrose. My Sucrose is C6, that's the only reason I'm looking into building her lol.
So far, I've noticed that swirl will do Anemo damage plus elemental damage of the element it swirled with. Essentially, swirl reaction creates 2 types of damage. So now I'm wondering, Sucrose ATK will increase her Anemo damage while EM will increase the other elemental damage she does?
Sucrose attack does anemo damage. It's anemo and not swirl. Anemo and swirl is different. Anemo is green/teal colour. Swirl is when anemo meets pyro/hydro/cyro/electro. Try observing the damage number and colours. Let's say you hit an enemy that is inflicted with pyro. There will be 2 numbers, 1st is green, which is Sucrose anemo damage, the second will be red, which is swirl damage, and it is not pyro damage. The distinction is important in considering the effects of equipment.

I got a C1 Sucrose, level 80, 560 EM, and using VV set does around 2287 swirl damage. Swirl is only dependent on level and EM value, VV does increase swirl damage though. Currently I'm using Mappa Mara, and ER,EM,EM artifacts. I'll swith the artiifact to EM,EM,EM if I get Sacrificial Fragments. She's not the main DPS. She stills a group killer though. Easily clear the previous Floor 12 Chamber 1 first half that has many mobs.

If you're planning to make Sucrose C6 main DPS, use attack%, Anemo% and Crit%, and VV set..
zemega
post Mar 12 2021, 01:54 PM

On my way
566 posts

Have you checked out a canon team composition? Put ningguang, beidou, Lisa, and of course lumine in one team, and it'll activate elemental resonance "seductive fragrance". Its effects are "when against male treasure hoarder, attack, crit% and crit rate increase by 25%.

Damn, Lumine in manga is really living the life.
zemega
post Mar 12 2021, 02:06 PM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Mar 12 2021, 01:56 PM)
I'm guessing you're currently playing Sucrose as a AoE Burst? I don't intend to play her as a main DPS cause I probably wanna mix her with Keqing or HuTao or Childe. So if it's just using her as a Q & E spam, I should just pump up her EM to maximize her swirl damage?
I'm playing her more like a support stagger currently. In Abbys floor 11 second half. She can easily stagger the treasure hoarder. If you have sacrificial fragments, then go full EM. 3 times E should be enough to recharge your Q. She can also clear out the cicin in floor 12 chamber 2 pretty fast.

Even if you play her as main DPS, she still needs someone as to apply element for her to swirl.

Anemo can crit, swirl does not.
zemega
post Mar 12 2021, 02:19 PM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Mar 12 2021, 02:15 PM)
That bolded part is good news indeed! Haha.
I've managed to reach floor 12 now. Hence, I'm looking into strategies to clear it.
Just the cicin okay, not the cicin mage. But since the cryo cicin mage is surrounded by ice shield, swirling the mage does trigger swirl that damages the cicin flying around.
zemega
post Mar 12 2021, 03:46 PM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Mar 12 2021, 03:42 PM)
I couldn't be bothered about those pesky bugs. Hated them a lot.
So I usually use a non-auto aim DPS like Childe to KO the cicin mage. The auto targeting love to lock on those bugs instead of the mage.
You need to kill the cryo cicin so that the cryo cicin mage drop the ice shield.
zemega
post Mar 14 2021, 12:24 PM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Mar 14 2021, 10:28 AM)
Struggling to keep Ley Line defence at 20%. Any advice? My energy keep getting sapped away too at 11-2 Abyss

My team below. Earlier tried swap Childe to team 1 but also failed.

user posted image
Try reading this document below. If you can, try and observe the mentioned mobs. In the first half, some archer will target only you, and some archer will only target the monolith. You need to kill the first pyro archer. This will spawn the second pyro archer which only will target you. The first electro archer will target only you, now both archer on the field will target only you. Try practising jumping when the archers's shooting, they will shot the air. You really need to pull and keep the agro on the rock shield mobs and the one with the big axe, the rest will target only you. You can consistently get 90% and above in the first half. I'm using Anemo Traveller, Xiangling, Diona and Barbara on the first half and can get consistently above 90%. You really needs to memorise the enemy mechanics on this Floor 11 Chamber 2.

For the second half, yeah, the electro cicin mage really make things RNG. Kill the two treasure hoarder first, then stick close to the wall and use Ganyu, hopefully, the electro mage doesn't go near the monolith, the bloom also helps kills the flying cicins. After that stay far from the monolith and use Gany to kill the two hammer treasure hoarder. The assassin will go after you, don't let the assassin hit the monolith in its attempt to hit you. Also, using Viridescent Bow helps with CC. Sucrose skills also help staggers and interrupt the mobs as well.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fVdY2Mo...J5XKSEnPA/edit#

If you have Diona, casting her shield and switching characters will cleans the electro debuff. Xinyan shield also do the same, but you need to switch two times, not effective at all.
zemega
post Mar 14 2021, 09:37 PM

On my way
566 posts

goldfries Just a reminder for account cross-play that you can put at first post. The game can be cross-play across PC, Android, IOS, and PS4/PS5. But account created in PS4 is locked to PSN account. You cannot transfer progress from PSN account to other account. Account created in PC/Android/IOS are can be played on any of the platform (except PS of course).

Regarding payment to the game, its locked to the first device you created the account. Or perhaps it's locked to the first device you made the first payment. Can't be sure which.

Here's the catch, if your first purchase is locked to Android, you cannot buy Welkin on PC, you have to buy Welkin on Android only.
If your first purchase is locked to PC, you can buy Welkin on both PC and Android.
I don't have any IOS devices, so don't know about that part.

As for the taxes, people say prices on IOS and Google Play are higher than PC prices. I'm on PC, and Welkin is RM 19.90, and BP is RM 40.00 I think. I'll update the price tomorrow.
zemega
post Mar 14 2021, 10:03 PM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(Zen Qiu Gaming @ Mar 14 2021, 09:58 PM)
its the same price then, personally think its cheaper if you purchase via google play due to the random google play purchase rebates and google rewards.
I can't even load the game on my phone...
zemega
post Mar 14 2021, 10:25 PM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(Zen Qiu Gaming @ Mar 14 2021, 10:05 PM)
oof...which model are you using? i run on poco, think the models after this should run fine unless youre on the older iphone models or older than poco
Redmi note 5 plus. I just play on my i5-5540 and gtx 760.
zemega
post Mar 14 2021, 10:26 PM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(Zen Qiu Gaming @ Mar 14 2021, 09:58 PM)
its the same price then, personally think its cheaper if you purchase via google play due to the random google play purchase rebates and google rewards.
I think it's other countries that have more taxes than have different prices.
zemega
post Mar 14 2021, 11:43 PM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(blek @ Mar 14 2021, 11:18 PM)
what setting you use on your i5-5540?
low setting with 60fps can run smoothly?
On 1920x1080 monitor. All lowest setting, except 60 FPS, 1.0 rendering resolution, full-screen, and anti alias setting. It runs smoothly. Also not using the latest nvidea driver. I can turn a few graphic option to medium or high, but I'll stick with bare minimum.
zemega
post Mar 15 2021, 12:24 PM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(blek @ Mar 15 2021, 12:29 AM)
dont like 30fps gaming. im now on my poco x3 lowest setting with 60fps.
can go medium setting but cant take the heat.
The graphic settings on the phone is not the same as PC. I would say my settings on PC is equivalent to high on phone.
zemega
post Mar 16 2021, 09:11 PM

On my way
566 posts

QUOTE(LegendLee @ Mar 16 2021, 01:06 PM)
Yup. Diluc a bit vanilla.
Gets the job done but it’s the same old attack pattern.
And I heard they’re fixing “dragon strike” too?

I prefer using Xiao, hutao or even keqing compared to diluc when it comes to style points.
No. Not dragon strike. Yet. Just the able to plunge attack after 'sheathing' weapon.

19 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0296sec    0.82    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 6th December 2021 - 08:33 AM