Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Genshin Impact

views

Jescon
post Feb 9 2021, 04:42 PM

Casual
452 posts

just one more purple photo, and I can collect 8 fortune troves - I thought sure die if got no friends for this event
Jescon
post Feb 22 2021, 02:31 PM

Casual
452 posts

1k primos left to get 90 pulls on Hu Tao's banner. Hoping for better primo distribution on the 26th (right now, it can anywhere from 100 to 500)

need a 2nd DPS to replace Xiangling (don't have diluc or klee)
Jescon
post Feb 22 2021, 03:55 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(Szzz @ Feb 22 2021, 03:17 PM)
Only Thrill Tales of Dragon Slayers (Catalyst) and Black Tassel (Spear) have some use. Rest of the 3* is bad.

You should craft 4* weapons from the blacksmith instead
Slingshot bow is quite good though, and the effective range (for +60% damage) isn't near at all.

Been using it on my Fischl, need the crit rate since I can't seem to get good artifacts with good crit sub-stats.
Jescon
post Feb 24 2021, 12:31 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(zemega @ Feb 24 2021, 12:11 PM)
goldfries Should have the info here pinned at start. A quick guide on how the gacha and pity works in the game.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/com...aracter_banner/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/com...y_every_day_so/
Also include benefits of single rolls vs "x10 rolls"

Just learnt about this yesterday:

This post has been edited by Jescon: Feb 24 2021, 12:32 PM
Jescon
post Feb 24 2021, 01:53 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(Szzz @ Feb 24 2021, 01:16 PM)
I want to highlight that he is very wrong about the rates steadily dropping after 1-20 pulls. He just doesn't understand the stats at all. It's decreasing because this is the data for the entire simulation, not individual rates.

This reddit post basically explains the simulation data properly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/com...ding_soft_pity/
This is not the first misinformation I seen from Mattjestic's videos. Overall, if you want to watch him, do your own research. He gets ALOT of things wrong for clickbaits.
I just saw his video yesterday, but then I was looking more information for single rolls vs x10 rolls, seems there's general consensus that single rolls are better. But, at the end of the day, gacha is gacha.
Jescon
post Feb 26 2021, 09:11 PM

Casual
452 posts

I only got 108

kek
Jescon
post Mar 1 2021, 11:23 AM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(derthvadar @ Mar 1 2021, 04:28 AM)
No Wolf's Gravestone and Staff of Homa from the banner. Thanks Mihoyo.

user posted image
argh, the bow I wanted for Fischl

Mihoyo's telling u to use a bow user as main dps

lel
Jescon
post Mar 3 2021, 09:36 AM

Casual
452 posts

Dang, after testing her yesterday, it was a very interesting play. However, you really need the staff of Homa for her (to make life easier), I only have a PJW spear. Gotta wait for more builds before I decide to get Hu Tao as a main DPS.
Jescon
post Mar 3 2021, 09:43 PM

Casual
452 posts

Aaaanndd... I got Keqing on my 90th pull, buhbye Hu Tao

well, at least I'm guaranteed the promotional character on my next 90th pull - gotta wait for the next fire dps character
Jescon
post Mar 5 2021, 11:02 AM

Casual
452 posts

Does anyone know if there will be a re-run of Diluc banner?
Jescon
post Mar 5 2021, 12:24 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(Illsense @ Mar 5 2021, 12:12 PM)
There was never a Diluc banner lol. If it comes, it will be the first time.
really? didn't know that, I joined the game in November.

Here's to hoping there is, coz I didn't get Hu Tao... and I only have C4 Xiangling as my pyro.

Jescon
post Mar 5 2021, 03:30 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(LegendLee @ Mar 5 2021, 03:01 PM)
High chance for a Klee banner rerun too.
Imo, Klee does higher dps than diluc.
But play style is very different.
I just can't play loli characters effectively

I just... I just can't
Jescon
post Jun 9 2021, 03:55 PM

Casual
452 posts

Anybody tested out the EM changes?

Looks like roughly +30% to +40% damage from swirl, superconduct, overload, and electrocute
Jescon
post Jun 11 2021, 01:25 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(MerryGoRound^2 @ Jun 10 2021, 07:36 PM)
FYI, found this floating around discord. As always, take leaks with a pinch of salt. I hope leaks are permitted here lol.

If you guys are meta slaves, you can opt for Yoimiya. I heard she's pretty close if not on par with Ganyu's dps prowess. Mihoyo is trying really hard to go easy on the powercreep curve, but if Yoimiya is on Ganyu's level of crazy damage then expect her to dethrone Ganyu as the queen of dps in the game. Since pyro is a much more versatile element compared to Cryo and enjoys a higher melt multiplier.

user posted image
Dang, no mention of Hu Tao... I might really need to pull for Yoimiya then. Been savings for months after I lost the 50/50 on Hu Tao's banner
Jescon
post Jun 11 2021, 03:27 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(MerryGoRound^2 @ Jun 11 2021, 02:59 PM)
You can consider rolling for Yoimiya if all you need is a good dps to get through higher challenges.
Yoimiya should be on Ganyu's level of damage, so she'll suffice.

With Hutao, the problem is she's currently outdps-ed by Eula in terms of raw damage and she wants to be at C6 with a very, very optimized stats and gear to shine. Which means you need Staff of Homa R5 and min/max your stats. She's decently good at C2 too, but I guess it's a matter of how much you wanna whale on Hutao.

5* ranged dpses on the other hand, I think you never go wrong with them. And their constellations are usually geared towards qol changes. In Hutao's case, it's more of you need it to actually be better.

T;dr, if you want someone to clear higher level content, might wanna see how Yoimiya fares.
I'm F2P, no whaling for me.

My main damage dealer now is Ganyu C0, but floor 10 in abyss is a killer for me with no Pyro dps - so, I'm building Xiangling now (my only pyro dps at the moment) to team with Ganyu. Another team is Keqing + Fishl + Bennet which gets the job done, albeit slow since my Keqing is built hybrid for now lol (need the physical damage for electro domain in future)
Jescon
post Jun 11 2021, 04:13 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(farscope @ Jun 11 2021, 03:49 PM)
razor can bulldoze Floor 10 quite well if u have

i only need razor + qiqi + bennett for one room
then another room i used NG + ZL + XL
Hmm, yeah... A claymore would be better to break the shields, i'll look into it. Thanks
Jescon
post Jun 13 2021, 12:47 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(happy_berry @ Jun 12 2021, 10:22 PM)
lemme summarise my end game artifact grinding stat: DEF> HP/EM>ATK/ER>CRIT

im trying to build my childe/zhingchio and after months and months of grinding in dragon spine, i only got 2 atk sands and 1 crit circlet. and thank the gacha god the critrate circlet rolled into critdamage.
going through the same issue... been months in pyro domain, trying to get a good set for Xiangling (Crit rate/DMG & Energy recharge)
Jescon
post Aug 17 2022, 11:53 AM

Casual
452 posts

Been playing since Oct 2020... dang, going to be 2 years. Total spent about RM120 for 3 BP rewards. Been obtaining 36 stars in the Abyss since I got Ayaka on her second banner. Made friends from PH, Indo, Cambodia, Vietnam, India, UAE.

Now, can't wait for Sumeru... esp. Kusanali/Nahida
Jescon
post Aug 18 2022, 09:45 AM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(blek @ Aug 17 2022, 09:33 PM)
120 only?
i battle pass 4 weapon + welkin moon on and off above 1k already

feeling lazy clearing quest these day. my summer island havent complete yet.
Yeah, got other stuff to spend on. The good part about Genshin is that if u save for meta teams, u can clear the abyss, and even that Hidden Strife Dire Straits event. I'm only sticking to Genshin coz it's not P2W, and the Lore/Music/Character Models is dang good.

I just speed-run GAA on Sundays. 275 wishes ready for Sumeru ehe
Jescon
post Jan 11 2023, 06:12 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(1024kbps @ Jan 10 2023, 07:56 PM)
games tend to runs better if the devs know what are they doing.
PS5 still using x86 hardware, which is just another PC, but since PS5 are all same, optimization can be better without worrying like PC which has different hardwares, software, drivers, mixed all togther, and possibly without those intrusive anti-cheat program checking what the user are doing all the times.

same as apple, they have less hardware variants and tend to perform better than android sometimes.

im still pissed the android and pc does not have 120fps support, though, my pc and phone cant really run genshin at 120fps lol
most high end android cant really acheive 120fps due to some of them have much higher screen resolution than apple phone.
I had to change my monitor's refresh rate to 60fps (from 144hz) just to stop those annoying micro-stutters in Genshin. Increasing that 60fps limit would solve a lot of issues, honestly.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0351sec    0.09    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:01 AM