Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Genshin Impact

views

NightHeart
post Today, 12:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,976 posts

QUOTE(1024kbps @ Aug 15 2022, 12:46 AM)
I spent 300 dollar each in banner actually, But no luck with yoimiya and ganyu, got hijacked by 5* from standard wish  sweat.gif
Ganyu banner was the worse, spent all primo and i dont even remember what i got in the end.
i wish they could let the player choose what 4* characters the player want, instead of fixed, i keep getting Xinyan and Bennett lol, if they have C20 im pretty sure i already maxed them out lol
Got Rosaria pretty late, and Amber c1 nearly after 2 years, it's pretty wired all those 4* character are rare af, the 4* placement for each banner is pretty terribly planned
Start worshipping RNGesus.
1024kbps
post Today, 01:23 AM

I WILL STRIKE TWICE
5,449 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Aug 15 2022, 12:49 AM)
Start worshipping RNGesus.
yeah, gad damn actually,
i think mhy actually listen to feedback, got all my freemogem from events lol, see if i can get Ganyu in next patch.
for a gacha game, genshin gem requirement is pretty low actually, but still they need to add different items into wish,
give us a damn rare artifacts plssss sweat.gif
NightHeart
post Today, 01:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,976 posts

QUOTE(1024kbps @ Aug 15 2022, 01:23 AM)
yeah, gad damn actually,
i think mhy actually listen to feedback, got all my freemogem from events lol, see if i can get Ganyu in next patch.
for a gacha game, genshin gem requirement is pretty low actually, but still they need to add different items into wish,
give us a damn rare artifacts plssss  sweat.gif
In terms of artifacts, the best we got recently is all artifact set before 1.2 will be added to the Mystic Offering.

Since that news was leaked, I've been saving & have shit tonne of artifacts, waiting to be offered.

Still can't decide whether to all in Crimson Witch of Pain or Blizzard Strayer or Thundering Fury for the lulz.
1024kbps
post Today, 03:13 PM

I WILL STRIKE TWICE
5,449 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Aug 15 2022, 01:37 AM)
In terms of artifacts, the best we got recently is all artifact set before 1.2 will be added to the Mystic Offering.

Since that news was leaked, I've been saving & have shit tonne of artifacts, waiting to be offered.

Still can't decide whether to all in Crimson Witch of Pain or Blizzard Strayer or Thundering Fury for the lulz.
damn, do you guys have any genshin discord?
i play mostly in Asia server, farming artefacts can open coop right?

Perhaps i will join after i fixed my PC, this game been hard crashing my PC lol.
i dont remember other more heavy title (Doom Eternal, CP2077) causing my pc to reset.
LegendLee
post Today, 04:18 PM

><3LG3|\|D
Group Icon
Elite
2,668 posts

Thundering fury for me.
With all the new quicken reactions, it’s time to buff my keqing and fishcl.
NightHeart
post Today, 05:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,976 posts

QUOTE(1024kbps @ Aug 15 2022, 03:13 PM)
damn, do you guys have any genshin discord?
i play mostly in Asia server, farming artefacts can open coop right?

Perhaps i will join after i fixed my PC, this game been hard crashing my PC lol.
i dont remember other more heavy title  (Doom Eternal, CP2077) causing my pc to reset.
There are many Genshin discord groups. Just join the major ones if you want to look for co-op help.

But generally with 1 or 2 above average DPS, you're good to clear everything on your own already.

QUOTE(LegendLee @ Aug 15 2022, 04:18 PM)
Thundering fury for me.
With all the new quicken reactions, it’s time to buff my keqing and fishcl.
If you ignore the 2 piece bonus, Thundering Fury is an amazing set for some non-Electro characters too like Bennett & Ayato biggrin.gif
kanelee
post Today, 06:14 PM

Getting Started
109 posts

Crimson Witch for me, need to change the artifact sets on my pyro characters lol
1024kbps
post Today, 09:06 PM

I WILL STRIKE TWICE
5,449 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Aug 15 2022, 05:14 PM)
There are many Genshin discord groups. Just join the major ones if you want to look for co-op help. 

But generally with 1 or 2 above average DPS, you're good to clear everything on your own already.
If you ignore the 2 piece bonus, Thundering Fury is an amazing set for some non-Electro characters too like Bennett & Ayato  biggrin.gif
My DPS are Yanfei, Xing Qiu & Lumine, the rest are pretty weak sweat.gif
Next one is Raiden, but dang, i need to focus in just thunder manifestation,
have plenty of 5* but currently only raiden are easier to level up, im failed as genshin player lol

another question is, does weapon banner and character banner share the same pity count? dont know if wanna get Yoimiya or just pull for thundering pulse sweat.gif
zemega
post Today, 09:19 PM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(1024kbps @ Aug 15 2022, 09:06 PM)
My DPS are Yanfei, Xing Qiu  & Lumine, the rest are pretty weak  sweat.gif
have plenty of 5* but currently only raiden are easier to level up, im failed as genshin player lol

another question is, does weapon banner and character banner share the same pity count? dont know if wanna get Yoimiya or just pull for thundering pulse  sweat.gif
Hold on. You still haven't figured out how the banners works?

They don't share pity.

The weapon banner, on top of the pity to get a 5 star, there's a different intertwine pity to get the 5 star that you want from the banner. That's a 240 pulls pity.

The character banner has 180 pity.

They are both different.
NightHeart
post Today, 11:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,976 posts

QUOTE(kanelee @ Aug 15 2022, 06:14 PM)
Crimson Witch for me, need to change the artifact sets on my pyro characters lol
Not sure if self inflicted Burning gonna be nerfed or not. It hurts a lot.

Maybe status cleansing will become meta again thanks to Burning laugh.gif

Crimson Witch was a bit kind to me. My HuTao uses ATK sands & it does more damage than my EM sands. So, my only motivation for Crimson Witch would be to get HP sands for HuTao.

QUOTE(1024kbps @ Aug 15 2022, 09:06 PM)
My DPS are Yanfei, Xing Qiu  & Lumine, the rest are pretty weak  sweat.gif

another question is, does weapon banner and character banner share the same pity count? dont know if wanna get Yoimiya or just pull for thundering pulse  sweat.gif
If you need team planning help, just list down your characters & their constellations. YanFei, XingQiu & Lumine only sounds kinda...unique.

Weapon banner & character banner don't share the same pity count.

Do not attempt Thundering Pulse based on your best DPS list above.

Weapon at R1 probably boost your total dps by 20% at most. You're better off building team first.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0296sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th August 2022 - 11:36 PM