Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Genshin Impact

views

NightHeart
post Today, 12:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,976 posts

QUOTE(1024kbps @ Aug 15 2022, 12:46 AM)
I spent 300 dollar each in banner actually, But no luck with yoimiya and ganyu, got hijacked by 5* from standard wish  sweat.gif
Ganyu banner was the worse, spent all primo and i dont even remember what i got in the end.
i wish they could let the player choose what 4* characters the player want, instead of fixed, i keep getting Xinyan and Bennett lol, if they have C20 im pretty sure i already maxed them out lol
Got Rosaria pretty late, and Amber c1 nearly after 2 years, it's pretty wired all those 4* character are rare af, the 4* placement for each banner is pretty terribly planned
Start worshipping RNGesus.
1024kbps
post Today, 01:23 AM

I WILL STRIKE TWICE
5,449 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Aug 15 2022, 12:49 AM)
Start worshipping RNGesus.
yeah, gad damn actually,
i think mhy actually listen to feedback, got all my freemogem from events lol, see if i can get Ganyu in next patch.
for a gacha game, genshin gem requirement is pretty low actually, but still they need to add different items into wish,
give us a damn rare artifacts plssss sweat.gif
NightHeart
post Today, 01:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,976 posts

QUOTE(1024kbps @ Aug 15 2022, 01:23 AM)
yeah, gad damn actually,
i think mhy actually listen to feedback, got all my freemogem from events lol, see if i can get Ganyu in next patch.
for a gacha game, genshin gem requirement is pretty low actually, but still they need to add different items into wish,
give us a damn rare artifacts plssss  sweat.gif
In terms of artifacts, the best we got recently is all artifact set before 1.2 will be added to the Mystic Offering.

Since that news was leaked, I've been saving & have shit tonne of artifacts, waiting to be offered.

Still can't decide whether to all in Crimson Witch of Pain or Blizzard Strayer or Thundering Fury for the lulz.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0219sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th August 2022 - 01:51 AM