Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Genshin Impact

views

kanelee
post Oct 27 2021, 08:56 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

QUOTE(blek @ Oct 27 2021, 06:58 PM)
i have white tassel R5 and Deathmatch ready for hutao or maybe gonna buy blackclift from paimon shop, still depends on hutao final crit stats.

is hutao is a must pull? still dilemma
i dont have 5* pyro character till now and dont think mihoyo gonna introduce any new pyro near future.
i only have bennett, xiangling and yanfei, i know yanfei is a very strong 4* dps

also, slowly building up my C1 amber since i got skyward harp laying around  tongue.gif
I will definitely pull Hutao because waifu lol. Whether will pull C1 and/or Homa or not depends on luck and whether I want to play her or not.

This post has been edited by kanelee: Oct 27 2021, 08:57 PM
pspslim007
post Oct 27 2021, 08:58 PM

On my way
699 posts

hey guys, just want to double confirm, only the fate point is not carry over to the next weapon banner right? the pity count is carried over am I correct?
blek
post Oct 27 2021, 09:28 PM

On my way
666 posts

QUOTE(kanelee @ Oct 27 2021, 08:56 PM)
I will definitely pull Hutao because waifu lol. Whether will pull C1 and/or Homa or not depends on luck and whether I want to play her or not.
Watch some YouTube just now
hutao need jump cancel charged atk. I'm a mobile player and this will be killing me. Tried childe multiple time in trial just now. Started to understand how he work. He cannot stay on field long time. The longer he on field the longer his cool down. Also I have skyward harp ready for childe.

Getting even more dilemma. .......

zemega
post Oct 27 2021, 09:29 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(blek @ Oct 27 2021, 09:28 PM)
hutao need jump cancel charged atk. I'm a mobile player and this will be killing me. Tried childe multiple time in trial just now. Started to understand how he work. He cannot stay on field long time. The longer he on field the longer his cool down. Also I have skyward harp ready for childe.

That is true. For <C6 Childe.
msacras
post Oct 27 2021, 09:32 PM

Regular
1,672 posts

QUOTE(pspslim007 @ Oct 27 2021, 08:58 PM)
hey guys, just want to double confirm, only the fate point is not carry over to the next weapon banner right? the pity count is carried over am I correct?
Yes, the pity system of "hitting XX pulls for guaranteed 5*" and "if you lose 50/50 on 5* the next will be guaranteed banner item" are still same like normal Character banner, be it the hard (and soft) pity is slightly lesser and the guaranteed itself is another 50/50.
msacras
post Oct 27 2021, 09:34 PM

Regular
1,672 posts

Proper Childe play is actually involving his ranged attack instead of straight pop into melee form and hack slash till CD gone GAGA, LOL.

Apparently his best worth is in reverse vape with XL.

This post has been edited by msacras: Oct 27 2021, 10:39 PM
NightHeart
post Oct 27 2021, 09:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(blek @ Oct 27 2021, 06:58 PM)
i have white tassel R5 and Deathmatch ready for hutao or maybe gonna buy blackclift from paimon shop, still depends on hutao final crit stats.

is hutao is a must pull? still dilemma
i dont have 5* pyro character till now and dont think mihoyo gonna introduce any new pyro near future.
i only have bennett, xiangling and yanfei, i know yanfei is a very strong 4* dps

also, slowly building up my C1 amber since i got skyward harp laying around  tongue.gif
At this stage, I don't think anything is a must pull la. Last time people used to say Zhongli & Venti is a must pull, but ehh....I hardly use them now lol.

But the fact of the matter is HuTao still carry my team & still is my top-tiered DPS, right after Ayaka & Ganyu. Also, HuTao is still one of the top picked characters for Abyss consistently until now too. Just check the 36* achievers character list here; https://spiralabyss.org/

Even the highly raved Eula & Xiao fell off the top pick in Abyss.

If you got a Skyward Harp lying around, might as well try building Childe? It was his BIS until Thundering Pulse dropped.
ma_nickah
post Oct 27 2021, 10:13 PM

6 posts

Anyone managed to get into the beta for Honkai Star Rail?
kanelee
post Oct 27 2021, 10:48 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

I play on PS5 so shouldn't be that bad. But not sure if Hu Tao's style suits me or not. Childe on the other hand.. easy skip to me because he's not waifu and he's not a character I like lol.

kanelee
post Oct 27 2021, 10:52 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Oct 27 2021, 09:36 PM)
At this stage, I don't think anything is a must pull la. Last time people used to say Zhongli & Venti is a must pull, but ehh....I hardly use them now lol.

But the fact of the matter is HuTao still carry my team & still is my top-tiered DPS, right after Ayaka & Ganyu. Also, HuTao is still one of the top picked characters for Abyss consistently until now too. Just check the 36* achievers character list here; https://spiralabyss.org/

Even the highly raved Eula & Xiao fell off the top pick in Abyss.

If you got a Skyward Harp lying around, might as well try building Childe? It was his BIS until Thundering Pulse dropped.
Basically just pull for whoever you like for whatever reasons. I do look forward to pull Hu Tao... see how my gacha luck goes first lol

This post has been edited by kanelee: Oct 27 2021, 10:52 PM
NightHeart
post Oct 27 2021, 11:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(kanelee @ Oct 27 2021, 10:52 PM)
Basically just pull for whoever you like for whatever reasons. I do look forward to pull Hu Tao... see how my gacha luck goes first lol
Same here, 5 more days. I've been running on a C0 HuTao. No complaints at all. I didn't even bother with the animation cancelling or her low HP damage bonus. I pair her with Bennett & her damage is already superb. Looking forward to getting her C1.

For all those wondering, HuTao C1 isn't a must have. I heard it doesn't increase her total damage much also for those who perfected her animation cancelling. HuTao's C1 is a great quality of life & DPS for simpleton players like me who don't bother to cancel her CA animation.

As I'm already using R5 Dragonbane on her, really contemplating whether to even get Homa for her or not. R1 Homa is only like 10-15% more damage than R5 Dragonbane.

77k vaporized Charged Attack, not even below half HP. Plus, it's also a practical team comp i.e. a variation of the National Team. Not a specially set up comp for big numbers showcase.

user posted image

This post has been edited by NightHeart: Oct 27 2021, 11:19 PM
kanelee
post Oct 27 2021, 11:18 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Oct 27 2021, 11:06 PM)
Same here, 5 more days. I've been running on a C0 HuTao. No complaints at all. I didn't even bother with the animation cancelling or her low HP damage bonus. I pair her with Bennett & her damage is already superb. Looking forward to getting her C1.

For all those wondering, HuTao C1 isn't a must have. I heard it doesn't increase her total damage much also for those who perfected her animation cancelling. HuTao's C1 is a great quality of life & DPS for simpleton players like me who don't bother to cancel her CA animation.

As I'm already using R5 Dragonbane on her, really contemplating whether to even get Homa for her or not. R1 Homa is only like 10-15% more damage than R5 Dragonbane.
I thought of pulling C1 Hu Tao but it depends on whether I can beat the 50-50 or not. As for Homa... depends on the banner la. If the other weapon is not what I want at all then I skip lol. My Shimenawa artifacts are sort of ready for Hu Tao LOL.
Zen Qiu Gaming
post Oct 28 2021, 01:05 AM

0 posts

Depending on what you're aiming to do with Hutao, if you're just aiming to clear contents in general, you don't need a c1 to clear 12-3....I hardly utilize her charge cancel either.

Homa is a great weapon to have imo, stats and effect wise it opens up options for your stats and artifact allocations, more of a convenience. Nvr got lucky with a CW atk sands but throwing a CW hp sands and homa on XL works great too.

Again it comes down to your needs, just spend within your means and it'll be fine. Main thing is you actually enjoy the game. Don't spend if you don't feel it's worth it and regret later. Weapon banner can be a piece of shit with rng if you're unlucky, bear that in mind before pulling, understand what you're getting into.
msacras
post Oct 28 2021, 08:05 AM

Regular
1,672 posts

At long last, a Yanfei from this banner after over 50 pulls… C4 at last.

Can hiatus from pulling till 2.3 liao

Wait, iirc the prediction is that Sayu is coming back with Hutao, need 1 copy to unlock her on my main account (where my alt got her patches ago through standard banner, KEK).

This post has been edited by msacras: Oct 28 2021, 08:09 AM
Davidtcf
post Oct 28 2021, 10:51 AM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

Childe is easy to use, especially with Baal-Beidou fireworks comp + 2 viable bows Thundering Pulse or Polar bow these will boost him a lot. I'm currently using Skyward for Childe also due to wanna conserve my gems. Good enough for him imo when there's good support. Xiangling also a good support for him.

As for his E, always switch it off when no longer needed, it will reduce its cooldown. His AA useful also if u willing to invest. Gives you 2 options to attack when required. AA more for shooting at flying enemies.

Whether to pull depends on what you need or want haha.. For me I'm tempted to pull Hutao as Diluc is really not good in Abyss. Mine just C0 and no Wolf Gravestone.. damage really low. I'd like to have a strong pyro 5* in Spiral Abyss as pyro is good when vs Cyro Hypostases, Electro Lecters etc.
Also Hutao is cute, most important factor laugh.gif

If fail to get Hutao then I'll just upgrade my Yanfei to lvl 90. She good also just dont like to keep spamming my charge attack on mobile. Need to keep track the 3 orbs then 1 charge attack.

QUOTE(Zen Qiu Gaming @ Oct 28 2021, 01:05 AM)
Depending on what you're aiming to do with Hutao, if you're just aiming to clear contents in general, you don't need a c1 to clear 12-3....I hardly utilize her charge cancel either.

Homa is a great weapon to have imo, stats and effect wise it opens up options for your stats and artifact allocations, more of a convenience. Nvr got lucky with a CW atk sands but throwing a CW hp sands and homa on XL works great too.

Again it comes down to your needs, just spend within your means and it'll be fine. Main thing is you actually enjoy the game. Don't spend if you don't feel it's worth it and regret later. Weapon banner can be a piece of shit with rng if you're unlucky, bear that in mind before pulling, understand what you're getting into.
Yea agree C0 Hutao + Homa more important. Got extra gems only go for C1 Hutao.
C1 can try another time when her banner returns.

This post has been edited by Davidtcf: Oct 28 2021, 10:55 AM
NightHeart
post Oct 28 2021, 11:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Oct 28 2021, 10:51 AM)
I'd like to have a strong pyro 5* in Spiral Abyss as pyro is good when vs Cyro Hypostases, Electro Lecters etc.
HuTao kinda sucks vs Lectors or Heralds. Basically sucks vs shielded enemies cause she's bad at breaking shields. Bennett is anytime better in breaking shields.

But yea, her cute factor super high. Especially her VA & voice lines.

Worth the watch for those who haven't watch yet lol:

This post has been edited by NightHeart: Oct 28 2021, 11:31 AM
Davidtcf
post Oct 28 2021, 11:55 AM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Oct 28 2021, 11:30 AM)
HuTao kinda sucks vs Lectors or Heralds. Basically sucks vs shielded enemies cause she's bad at breaking shields. Bennett is anytime better in breaking shields.

But yea, her cute factor super high. Especially her VA & voice lines.

Worth the watch for those who haven't watch yet lol:

Yea this player using Bennett to break shield also. Too bad I don't have Zhongli yet. Might need to use Diona as shield with her + Bennett + Xinqiu.

NightHeart
post Oct 28 2021, 12:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Oct 28 2021, 11:55 AM)
Yea this player using Bennett to break shield also. Too bad I don't have Zhongli yet. Might need to use Diona as shield with her + Bennett + Xinqiu.

Ahhh, that's the classic National HuTao team. I was running that team until Kazuha dropped, I replace Zhongli with Kazuha. Higher risk since no shield but more damage. So shield isn't very necessary to get for HuTao, it reduces the risks for sure. Basically improves her Quality of Life le haha.

The core for HuTao's team is really simple, just need XingQiu. The other 2 slot is flexible. Some players even dislike Bennett cause they wanna run HuTao with low HP all the time. Her burst heal & XingQiu's heals is sufficient already.

Davidtcf
post Oct 28 2021, 12:15 PM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Oct 28 2021, 12:11 PM)
Ahhh, that's the classic National HuTao team. I was running that team until Kazuha dropped, I replace Zhongli with Kazuha. Higher risk since no shield but more damage. So shield isn't very necessary to get for HuTao, it reduces the risks for sure. Basically improves her Quality of Life le haha.

The core for HuTao's team is really simple, just need XingQiu. The other 2 slot is flexible. Some players even dislike Bennett cause they wanna run HuTao with low HP all the time. Her burst heal & XingQiu's heals is sufficient already.
I see. Then will replace Benett with Xiangling to break those nasty shields.

Glad XL is a powerhouse now with that new fishing weapon.
I think I still need Diona to heal other team members. Not that pro yet in Abyss without a healer 😂

This post has been edited by Davidtcf: Oct 28 2021, 12:16 PM
NightHeart
post Oct 28 2021, 01:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Oct 28 2021, 12:15 PM)
I see. Then will replace Benett with Xiangling to break those nasty shields.

Glad XL is a powerhouse now with that new fishing weapon.
I think I still need Diona to heal other team members. Not that pro yet in Abyss without a healer 😂
While it's not bad entirely, you might wanna re-think in regards to pairing Xiangling with HuTao. Because you'd want HuTao to vaporize, not Xiangling. Unless your Xiangling can vaporize 70k+ like HuTao.

592 Pages « < 396 397 398 399 400 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:37 AM