Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Genshin Impact

views

Davidtcf
post Yesterday, 12:08 PM

11th Harbinger
1,988 posts

QUOTE(blackankh @ Oct 26 2021, 12:02 PM)
Got ppl selling RM350 at lowyat like no takers...mayb u need to price lower.... rolleyes.gif
Better to keep the account. Never know when might play back some day. Genshin still got many more years before reaching its final story.
Zen Qiu Gaming
post Yesterday, 12:57 PM

0 posts

RM350 for some god roll artifacts and my favourite characters? Sure sign me up lmao
danger46
post Yesterday, 01:01 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

Ganyu scale figure! biggrin.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
myownworld
post Yesterday, 01:06 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

HoyoFest is happening in KL; myburgerlab in mytown on Dec 3 - Dec 14. Genshin food menu not announced yet but likely to be some marked up variations of myburgerlab's menus, if Honkai's is any indication.

https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/common/eve...tsea/index.html

The merch aren't too exciting. Spend min RM35 for an event postcard, random coaster and stickers. Takeout gives you an extra tote bag and cup sleve.

There's also event exclusive merch (postcards, keychains, small trinkets and the like it seems)
NightHeart
post Yesterday, 01:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,967 posts

QUOTE(Zen Qiu Gaming @ Oct 26 2021, 12:57 PM)
RM350 for some god roll artifacts and my favourite characters? Sure sign me up lmao
Yea, if RM350 has multiple top tiered characters....it's a steal already.
Even for several thousand, I'd still be quite reluctant to let go of my account. My artifacts probably worth more than the characters lol.

QUOTE(myownworld @ Oct 26 2021, 01:06 PM)
HoyoFest is happening in KL; myburgerlab in mytown on Dec 3 - Dec 14. Genshin food menu not announced yet but likely to be some marked up variations of myburgerlab's menus, if Honkai's is any indication.

The merch aren't too exciting. Spend min RM35 for an event postcard, random coaster and stickers. Takeout gives you an extra tote bag and cup sleve.

There's also event exclusive merch (postcards, keychains, small trinkets and the like it seems)
Fuiyooo......gotta ask Renyi how the heck he scored the collab with Mihoyo.
danger46
post Yesterday, 02:14 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

oh didnt expect that..BurgerLab x Genshin might be going on December rclxm9.gif
Marcion
post Yesterday, 02:15 PM

Getting Started
210 posts

QUOTE(myownworld @ Oct 26 2021, 02:06 PM)

Too bad only on KL, honkai, genshin and tear of termis. Most item can find on tmall taobao.

This post has been edited by Marcion: Yesterday, 02:16 PM
Davidtcf
post Yesterday, 02:36 PM

11th Harbinger
1,988 posts

can preorder for Ningguang, Keqing, and Mona figures at Shopee.. all quite pricey.

https://shopee.com.my/-Full-Price-RM1020--A...5BoCemkQAvD_BwE

https://shopee.com.my/%E3%80%90Preorder%E3%...e8-222334fb24c5

https://shopee.com.my/%E3%80%90Preorder%E3%...dc-4cf3d3386283
Si kutu rayau
post Yesterday, 03:31 PM

On my way
649 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Oct 26 2021, 02:36 PM)
When I'm still collecting figures RM800~1k+ price is normal for 1/7 scale figures dy. keqing and mona consider cheap dy.
Davidtcf
post Yesterday, 03:34 PM

11th Harbinger
1,988 posts

QUOTE(Si kutu rayau @ Oct 26 2021, 03:31 PM)
When I'm still collecting figures RM800~1k+ price is normal for 1/7 scale figures dy. keqing and mona consider cheap dy.
Will you buy any of them? Ningguang one is very nice.

Wish will have more in future. Should create a figure for Baal since she so high demand 😆
kanelee
post Yesterday, 03:36 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Oct 26 2021, 03:34 PM)

Wish will have more in future. Should create a figure for Baal since she so high demand 😆
If got Raiden or Eula I will buy lol.
ma_nickah
post Yesterday, 03:36 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Oct 26 2021, 02:36 PM)
The price is not too bad. The problem is displaying it at home which might look weird for someone my age.
Si kutu rayau
post Yesterday, 03:39 PM

On my way
649 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Oct 26 2021, 03:34 PM)

Since I start buying GK with 1/4 scale above, I can't look at those smaller figurines anymore. laugh.gif

Compared to GK which mostly made from resin, PVC ones usually fade in terms of durability. sweat.gif
Marcion
post Yesterday, 03:58 PM

Getting Started
210 posts

QUOTE(Si kutu rayau @ Oct 26 2021, 04:31 PM)
1/7 figure the last and is last time I buy is saber lily only RM3xx. xx. Now is expensive. Seeing the figuring topic lyt also die down.
NightHeart
post Yesterday, 05:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,967 posts

QUOTE(ma_nickah @ Oct 26 2021, 03:36 PM)
The price is not too bad. The problem is displaying it at home which might look weird for someone my age.
Buy the Ningguang one & tell people it's for fengshui purposes laugh.gif
msacras
post Yesterday, 07:44 PM

Regular
1,202 posts

QUOTE(LegendLee @ Oct 26 2021, 09:54 AM)
Genshin is feeling more like a chore now.
1. They’ve yet to fix the resin system. Farming artifacts with resin for days or weeks with nothing to show is frustrating. And when players don’t feel progress, things get dry.

2. End game during launch is the same as endgame today. 36 stars abyss. That’s it.
Was hoping they add more abyss modes or at least give us more levels.

3. The story in the latest patch is a snoozefest.
- no animations. All just dialogues and us pressing next.
- doesn’t advance any plot regarding raiden, saving our sibling or any usable characters. Literally a filler within a filler (story wise)

4. Current event is a mindless hack and slash which I do not mind. But they could have done more with Childe. Was hoping he at least mentions the other harbingers. But so far nope.

All this makes it dry.
Filler story. Dry (similar) gameplay.
Stuck in both the narrative and gameplay standpoint.
I feel tired out with their time gating.

I don’t mind on daily for 15-30 minutes of daily run, but current system require to on at least twice or more daily to clear raisin on time. They should had increased the upkeep so ppl can comfortably only on once per day.

Next, their events’ time gating is counterproductive. Ppl want to go for some quick run over those events (unless it’s really fun, but that’s real rare), but they time gated the event till the 3rd last day. Ruining the progressiveness of the events and playing experiences at the same time. Ppl should be allowed to clear the events at own pace…

MHY should accept that not everyone have full time to commit onto a game (everyday) and should cater the game like typical mobile game did, a once per day daily run is consider generous/religious enough from players’ side. Stop time gating and allow players to find own pace in the game, especially on weekdays. I played POGO over 3 years and didn’t feel as tired out by the time I quick early this year.

This post has been edited by msacras: Yesterday, 07:56 PM
msacras
post Yesterday, 08:45 PM

Regular
1,202 posts

Never realise Sucrose is this cute, LOL
Costume for her when?

user posted image

p/s: I think it's her existing eyeglasses which didn't do her justice.

This post has been edited by msacras: Yesterday, 08:51 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0296sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th October 2021 - 01:30 AM