425 Pages « < 391 392 393 394 395 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Genshin Impact

views

yeapsc73
post Oct 22 2021, 09:50 AM

Getting Started
243 posts

Anyone play hu Tao with shimenawa set? Planing to pull for her and got many good artifacts pieces with hp main stat and double crit sub stat result in constant farming.for shogun. Lazy to go farm crimson set again because always give me the other ones
NightHeart
post Oct 22 2021, 10:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,969 posts

QUOTE(msacras @ Oct 22 2021, 12:06 AM)
I had to max talent (8/6/8 now) my Diluc to push through overworld mobs and domains.

The 2nd DPS of my alt is C4 Rosaria (8/6/8 talents too) rocking a R1 FavoniusLance for now. When time comes may craft her some CrescentPike.

And for weekly bosses, I even need to use food buffs... sweat.gif

One part I cukur is that with Diluc, Resistance's talent book domain is sooooooooo much easier than on my main account maining Anemo/Electro/Cyro till AR56.
Having Diluc early game should be able to breeze you throughout the game kua. Being claymore & pyro sure has a massive advantage. If you haven't play freeze team before, try it with Rosaria instead of building physical Rosaria. Probably her DPS is gonna be lesser in freeze comp but frozen enemies ain't gonna hit you lol.

QUOTE(yeapsc73 @ Oct 22 2021, 09:50 AM)
Anyone play hu Tao with shimenawa set? Planing to pull for her and got many good artifacts pieces with hp main stat and double crit sub stat result in constant farming.for shogun. Lazy to go farm crimson set again because always give me the other ones
Shimenawa works to a certain degree on HuTao. It'll definitely buff up her AA & CA. But IMO it's gonna be really boring because you'll be limited to just CA & AA only. You won't be able to generate enough energy while in Papilio state for burst. Basically, Shimenawa users are generally unable to burst. So, it's ideally used on DPS that doesn't rely much on their burst for significantly more damage e.g. Yoimiya, Fischl, CA Ganyu, Qiqi.

Also, HP sands on HuTao isn't a hard & fast rule. My HuTao with ATK sands does 75k CA using R5 Dragonbane.

blek
post Oct 22 2021, 11:10 AM

Casual
456 posts

interesting story on Sumeru prediction

hope the story come out will be even more interesting
zemega
post Oct 22 2021, 11:18 AM

On my way
566 posts

https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/com..._destroy_all_3/

Jean burst can kill all three of hydro hypostatis heal slime at the same time. If you have trouble with that part of the fight, try this if you're using Jean.
NightHeart
post Oct 22 2021, 11:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,969 posts

QUOTE(zemega @ Oct 22 2021, 11:18 AM)
https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/com..._destroy_all_3/

Jean burst can kill all three of hydro hypostatis heal slime at the same time. If you have trouble with that part of the fight, try this if you're using Jean.
Dayummm......I need to give this a try! I actually struggled to kill all 3 within the same window.
LegendLee
post Oct 22 2021, 01:28 PM

><3LG3|\|D
Group Icon
Elite
2,668 posts

QUOTE(yeapsc73 @ Oct 22 2021, 09:50 AM)
I don’t really recommend this.
Because hutao’s ult actually deals quite a bit of damage.
Has the much needed (small) AOE and heals you up.
In abyss when you want to run a team with no healers, her ult is necessary to keep hutao’s health at 30-50%.

I feel the only character that can benefit greatly from shimenawa is Yoimiya since her ult doesn’t deal that much of damage.
blek
post Oct 22 2021, 01:32 PM

Casual
456 posts

QUOTE(LegendLee @ Oct 22 2021, 01:28 PM)
I don’t really recommend this.
Because hutao’s ult actually deals quite a bit of damage.
Has the much needed (small) AOE and heals you up.
In abyss when you want to run a team with no healers, her ult is necessary to keep hutao’s health at 30-50%.

I feel the only character that can benefit greatly from shimenawa is Yoimiya since her ult doesn’t deal that much of damage.
Planing to built shimenawa yanfei actually since crimson and wonders are hard to farm.
NightHeart
post Oct 22 2021, 01:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,969 posts

QUOTE(blek @ Oct 22 2021, 01:32 PM)
Planing to built shimenawa yanfei actually since crimson and wonders are hard to farm.
This one lagi big no no. YanFei needs her burst since it boosts her CA. If you start off the battle with her burst, then there's no energy left for you to activate Shimenawa's 4pcs bonus.

Better you go with 2 Crimson 2 Shimenawa/Gladiator/Wanderer

Shimenawa is generally a below average or super niche set. You have to play it exactly according to the sequence. If you don't play it properly, it'll reduce your total DPS by A LOT - either no burst or no 4 pcs bonus (because each time you use your E, you don't have energy).

zemega
post Oct 22 2021, 01:59 PM

On my way
566 posts

Well, if you can't bear grinding for artifacts, go spent resin somewhere else. Artifact grinding is like 90% of the game if you play daily. Level up characters to 90. OR make all talent to 9/9/9 if artifact grinding is taking its toll on you.
soket
post Oct 22 2021, 02:06 PM

♥ chu chu
867 posts

QUOTE(zemega @ Oct 22 2021, 01:59 PM)
Well, if you can't bear grinding for artifacts, go spent resin somewhere else. Artifact grinding is like 90% of the game if you play daily. Level up characters to 90. OR make all talent to 9/9/9 if artifact grinding is taking its toll on you.
ya, only gungho on artifact when u already max all other stuff like weapon, character and talents
blek
post Oct 22 2021, 03:09 PM

Casual
456 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Oct 22 2021, 01:42 PM)
This one lagi big no no. YanFei needs her burst since it boosts her CA. If you start off the battle with her burst, then there's no energy left for you to activate Shimenawa's 4pcs bonus.

Better you go with 2 Crimson 2 Shimenawa/Gladiator/Wanderer 

Shimenawa is generally a below average or super niche set. You have to play it exactly according to the sequence. If you don't play it properly, it'll reduce your total DPS by A LOT - either no burst or no 4 pcs bonus (because each time you use your E, you don't have energy).
yanfei rely on CA
yanfei burst cost 80 energy while yanfei E 9s cooldown will fully benefit with shimenawa with 100% uptime
NightHeart
post Oct 22 2021, 04:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,969 posts

QUOTE(blek @ Oct 22 2021, 03:09 PM)
yanfei rely on CA
yanfei burst cost 80 energy while yanfei E 9s cooldown will fully benefit with shimenawa with 100% uptime
Yea, a huge chunk of her damage comes from her CA. So, since her burst will increase her CA by 52% (at lvl 9), I'd thought that it's important to have her burst.

You get 50% from Shimenawa but lose 50% from not using her burst sweat.gif
neato4u
post Oct 22 2021, 05:04 PM

Cha La, Head Cha La!
1,642 posts

Help guys,

What am I doing wrong here?
Orobashi’s Legacy: Part 2 puzzle

NightHeart
post Oct 22 2021, 06:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,969 posts

QUOTE(neato4u @ Oct 22 2021, 05:04 PM)
Help guys,

What am I doing wrong here?
Orobashi’s Legacy: Part 2 puzzle

Try to adjust the last piece up & down, left & right. Should be that one that is still incorrect.
If not, then it could be a bug.
neato4u
post Oct 22 2021, 06:15 PM

Cha La, Head Cha La!
1,642 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Oct 22 2021, 06:10 PM)
Try to adjust the last piece up & down, left & right. Should be that one that is still incorrect.
If not, then it could be a bug.
Ok it's a bug. Exited and tried same thing again, cutscene appears now.
thumbup.gif

Edit: I think glitching again on Part 3, haiizzz ranting.gif

This post has been edited by neato4u: Oct 22 2021, 06:47 PM
NightHeart
post Oct 22 2021, 06:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,969 posts

QUOTE(neato4u @ Oct 22 2021, 06:15 PM)
Ok it's a bug. Exited and tried same thing again, cutscene appears now.
thumbup.gif

Edit: I think glitching again on Part 3, haiizzz  ranting.gif
Yea I've encountered some minor bugs before in-game. Luckily, exit & re-enter the game helps to solve the problem.
msacras
post Oct 22 2021, 08:11 PM

Regular
1,249 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Oct 22 2021, 04:11 PM)
Yea, a huge chunk of her damage comes from her CA. So, since her burst will increase her CA by 52% (at lvl 9), I'd thought that it's important to have her burst.

You get 50% from Shimenawa but lose 50% from not using her burst  sweat.gif
Damn, never realise Yanfei's burst buff her CA too.

I rarely bothered to use her burst, cause it's not ranged as her AA/CA. Typically use it as last minute i-frame to dodge damage.

I guess I'll double crown her after I got her to C5 (now stuck at C3, 40 pulls in this banner and many weapons + chongyuns puke.gif )
NightHeart
post Oct 22 2021, 08:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,969 posts

QUOTE(msacras @ Oct 22 2021, 08:11 PM)
Damn, never realise Yanfei's burst buff her CA too.

I rarely bothered to use her burst, cause it's not ranged as her AA/CA. Typically use it as last minute i-frame to dodge damage.

I guess I'll double crown her after I got her to C5 (now stuck at C3, 40 pulls in this banner and many weapons + chongyuns puke.gif )
Wah, just 1 more constellation to get her shield.

Try out kicking off the battle with her burst, then go hammer with her CA. See how much that +50% boost from her burst helps.
zemega
post Oct 22 2021, 11:09 PM

On my way
566 posts

Here, let me share your frustration.

My current time piece for Raiden.
user posted image
My latest time piece for Raiden.
user posted image

Seriously, this really makes me wants to quit the game.
kanelee
post Oct 22 2021, 11:14 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(zemega @ Oct 22 2021, 11:09 PM)
Here, let me share your frustration.

My current time piece for Raiden.
user posted image
My latest time piece for Raiden.
user posted image

Seriously, this really makes me wants to quit the game.
This reminded me of my very first (and for a long time, only) ER sands... damn

425 Pages « < 391 392 393 394 395 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0226sec    0.43    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 9th December 2021 - 02:25 AM