Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Genshin Impact

views

Szzz
post Today, 02:06 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Mar 2 2021, 01:55 PM)
AR60 is the hard cap whereas AR55 is the soft cap already. Wished they just cap it at AR55, I could really use those extra Mora. I'm doing 600 Mora Elites run twice a day just for Mora. Even mega whalers now only achieved up to AR56.

Wonder how they gonna compensate older players when they unlocked the AR limits. Are we gonna burst a few levels straight or the excess exp gets converted into something else? I prefer not to have the burst in levels so that newer players can catch up to older players.
You can sell artifacts for Mora too. I'm beginning to do that now.

Don't have any good artifacts to craft and with 800+ 5* artifacts, my bag is constantly full I don't know what to do with daily artifact fodders.
NightHeart
post Today, 02:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,915 posts

QUOTE(Szzz @ Mar 2 2021, 02:06 PM)
You can sell artifacts for Mora too. I'm beginning to do that now.

Don't have any good artifacts to craft and with 800+ 5* artifacts, my bag is constantly full I don't know what to do with daily artifact fodders.
Yea, i sold all 1* to 3*
Been using 4* & 5* as fodders.
I even cleared all the 10 Stardust Mora now.

I think I've been levelling up a lil too many characters. That's why it's been very taxing on my Mora. Their talents cost are crazy.
pekkauwer
post Today, 02:32 PM

Getting Started
266 posts

Genshin Impact cast interview - Eri Kitamura-aka keqing

valho
post Today, 03:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,967 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Mar 2 2021, 01:55 PM)
AR60 is the hard cap whereas AR55 is the soft cap already. Wished they just cap it at AR55, I could really use those extra Mora. I'm doing 600 Mora Elites run twice a day just for Mora. Even mega whalers now only achieved up to AR56.

Wonder how they gonna compensate older players when they unlocked the AR limits. Are we gonna burst a few levels straight or the excess exp gets converted into something else? I prefer not to have the burst in levels so that newer players can catch up to older players.
How did you finish your mora so fast? Have you been like upgrading a lot of stuff?

My mora drop to few hundred k, but after the event and Battlepass is now went back up to 5 mil.
lclun
post Today, 04:06 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Mar 2 2021, 02:22 PM)
Yea, i sold all 1* to 3*

I think I've been levelling up a lil too many characters. That's why it's been very taxing on my Mora. Their talents cost are crazy.
yea, the talent upgrade especially from 8 to 9 cost almost half a million mora
Si kutu rayau
post Today, 04:13 PM

On my way
619 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Mar 2 2021, 02:22 PM)
Yea, i sold all 1* to 3*

How many characters you trained? I leveled 14 characters including their weapons all to lv80 and talents to lv6. With some to lv7 and mora was never not enough for me.
laobeh
post Today, 04:35 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Si kutu rayau @ Mar 2 2021, 04:13 PM)
How many characters you trained? I leveled 14 characters including their weapons all to lv80 and talents to lv6. With some to lv7 and mora was never not enough for me.
Because talent 7 to 10 is expensive.

As an example raising talent 7 to 9 is 800k+ mora, normally you focus on 2 talents each char, that's 1.6M per char. 4 chars and that's 6.4M solely for talents.

Am having around 14 million now and I still feel not enough, it will be depleted back to less than 10M once spend on new char like Hu Tao+weapon+artifacts, then if Rosaria out in next banner, that would be another 2-4 millions.
BelaCHAN
post Today, 04:36 PM

Casual
409 posts

Hu Tao, Hu Tao, Hu Tao!!!!!!
Si kutu rayau
post Today, 04:42 PM

On my way
619 posts

QUOTE(laobeh @ Mar 2 2021, 04:35 PM)
Because talent 7 to 10 is expensive.

As an example raising talent 7 to 9 is 800k+ mora, normally you focus on 2 talents each char, that's 1.6M per char. 4 chars and that's 6.4M solely for talents.

Am having around 14 million now and I still feel not enough, it will be depleted back to less than 10M once spend on new char like Hu Tao+weapon+artifacts, then if Rosaria out in next banner, that would be another 2-4 millions.
Oo.... I always wait till BP quest spend 500k baru go up some of the talents.
NightHeart
post Today, 04:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,915 posts

QUOTE(valho @ Mar 2 2021, 03:54 PM)
How did you finish your mora so fast? Have you been like upgrading a lot of stuff?

My mora drop to few hundred k, but after the event and Battlepass is now went back up to 5 mil.
Levelled up several character to level 70 which cost 1.2m each. Might level the DPS-ers to A6 lvl 80, which cost 2.1m each.
But the biggest Mora sink is actually the talents (check out below).

I got really annoyed with artifact farming, so I took a break from artifact domains for a month or so. Artifact farming can really bring ZERO value to the team if your luck is shitty. Farmed for weeks with little to no improvement to my team. So I decided to shift my focus to building other characters, upgrading my team's talents & weapons instead. At least spending resins that way guarantees improvement to my characters.

QUOTE(lclun @ Mar 2 2021, 04:06 PM)
yea, the talent upgrade especially from 8 to 9 cost almost half a million mora
Yea wehh, the cost is no joke lol.

37.5k for lvl 6
120k for lvl 7
260k for lvl 8
450k for lvl 9
700k for lvl 10

I lvled 10 my Ningguang & Ganyu's Burst recently. Nearly 2m Mora from BP gone within minutes lol. Planning to lvl 10 Bouken no bouken's Fantastic Voyage next.

QUOTE(Si kutu rayau @ Mar 2 2021, 04:13 PM)
I levelled at least 13 playable characters. Really tempted to level up Diona too cause I want a shielder support.

My current rule of thumb when levelling characters & weapons:
- DPS goes up to A6 lvl 80
- DPS support goes up to A5 lvl 70
- Utility support goes up to A4 lvl 60
- DPS weapon goes up to A6 lvl 90
- Support weapons is situational

user posted image
ken_hidaibuki
post Today, 04:56 PM

Getting Started
220 posts

Tao hu tao hu tao hu
laobeh
post Today, 06:07 PM

3 posts

Pui, Hu Tao test trial is with Staff of Homa & full Witch Set.

They don't even dare to demonstrate her like the others featured 5 stars with Favonius weapon and Brave Heart artifacts.
malakus
post Today, 06:09 PM

Getting Started
228 posts

Damn.. I got another Keqing.. Almost gave up lol

Luckily I managed to get Hu Tao. Took everything I got though.

This post has been edited by malakus: Today, 06:17 PM
Si kutu rayau
post Today, 06:17 PM

On my way
619 posts

40 draws 3 Tu Haos..... sweat.gif
Zen Qiu Gaming
post Today, 06:19 PM

0 posts

this was an interesting one, story was pretty long too

dennis008
post Today, 06:34 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

QUOTE(malakus @ Mar 2 2021, 06:09 PM)
Damn.. I got another Keqing.. Almost gave up lol

Luckily I managed to get Hu Tao. Took everything I got though.
same i got qiqi on 1st pity then all in my primo only get hutao.. but no regretz

39 Pages « < 37 38 39Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0306sec    0.72    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 2nd March 2021 - 06:35 PM