Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Genshin Impact

views

zemega
post May 17 2021, 09:22 AM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(malakus @ May 17 2021, 08:36 AM)
I am going for Eula and Klee then some light pulling until Yaomiya, the pyro bow.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

I myself prefer using ranged. I like playing ganyu. Yaomiya is definitely the next one I'm aiming at.
zemega
post May 17 2021, 10:44 AM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(Si kutu rayau @ May 17 2021, 10:37 AM)
He's a dude, -10000 pull points.
-∞ points. All my male characters are level 1, even the C1 Albedo.
zemega
post May 17 2021, 11:09 AM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(msacras @ May 17 2021, 11:01 AM)
Can level them to 20 for the free Blue fates… laugh.gif
No, not even level 20. They all can stay at level 1.
zemega
post May 17 2021, 11:30 AM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ May 17 2021, 11:15 AM)
Yes I'm aware Sacrificial Sword has lower Energy Regen stats but really looking forward to the double Elemental Skill. I think my XingQiu did like 15k damage per elemental skill. So besides getting more energy from the double E, will be getting more damage as well. At high level, his E packs a punch.

Ganyu is rumoured for a re-run during mooncake festival. In-game will be Moonchase festival, another festival for Liyue.
I'm saving for Kazuha le, he looks pretty busted. If Venti can be in Tier broken, pretty sure Kazuha should be around there too. I like the utility he offers to the team. Plus another damage amplifier like Sucrose, Mona, Bennett.....surely will be quite broken one.
Awhhh damn, hearing that I can use ATK timepiece with Sacrificial Sword is really tempting me further. RIP wallet. 

Sacrificial series is more of a selfish weaponn since it mostly replenish energy for its user. Favonius is more of a team weapon cause it replenishes for the whole team.
Sacrificial series is still great for other characters with the same element. I used it mostly in Ganyu + Diona for the shields. Currently thinking of using it on Anemo Lumine against the Abyss Lector electro shields.
zemega
post May 17 2021, 12:56 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ May 17 2021, 12:03 PM)
Owh yea, cause it produces cryo energy & Ganyu at the back enjoys equally as much energy regen as Diona. Very good point that I've been missing. That's probably the key for me to stop using Favonius Bow on my Ganyu. I still can't find ways to replace the 60% energy recharge that bow is giving my Ganyu. RIP my Diona lvl 20 only.
Use Sacrificial on Diona. The best in slot for Diona, and the best combo with Ganyu. Get Diona talent level to 7 at least for maximum shield up time (if you don't have her constellations). You can keep Favonius on Ganyu though.
zemega
post May 17 2021, 01:45 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(danger46 @ May 17 2021, 12:16 PM)

i have lv90 Ganyu and lv90 Rosaria, do i still need another Cryo?  cry.gif
Ganyu on one team, Eula on another team.

Scratch that, Eula is a team on her own. I don't think I will be bored playing with her if her dances, I mean her auto attacks are that beautiful.
zemega
post May 17 2021, 05:24 PM

On my way
698 posts

My current Abyss progress. Floor 9 to 11 9 stars in one attempt. Haven't worked out the composition for Floor 12 yet. Might let Lumine use Sacrificial Sword. Her hold E and Q (with Festering Desire) rips through the electro shields better than Jean with Sacrificial Sword. Probably replace Jean with Noelle or Xinyan for shield. They says Amber is also good for the electro shield. Qiqi here is them main physical DPS and healer. Damage is so so, it's hard to get good Gladiator Set.
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
zemega
post May 18 2021, 09:59 AM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(goldfries @ May 18 2021, 09:37 AM)
Diona I have at level 80 because I don't care about "enough or not" shields, I just want to max out because I face tank enemies with Keqing.

Xingqiu and Chongyun for example, I always kept them low level because I just want application of element. Same with Xinyan, not yet 80 because don't see the need.

Xiangling got to level 80 because she can be sub DPS and her support skills are offensive and does benefit from going higher level.

Albedo maxed out as well, higher he goes higher damage I see.
I have already prepared level 20 artifacts sets for all the characters that I play. So I'm upping everyone to level 90 and level 9 talents now.
zemega
post May 18 2021, 05:04 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(goldfries @ May 18 2021, 04:54 PM)
Whale!
Well that's the plan actually. smile.gif C6 already, now doing about 800 - 1000 per sword.

Definitely one that's worth levelling up stuff on.
Not a whale. Just Welkin and BP. Starve a few days per month is enough.
zemega
post May 18 2021, 07:22 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(klthor @ May 18 2021, 07:00 PM)
weapon banner is even more scary. because there is 2 'on banner' weapons, so if you won the 50/50 you still need to win another 50/50 on banner to get the desired weapon.
That's understatement. You could get 10 of the same 5* weapon when all you wanted was the other 5 star.
zemega
post May 18 2021, 10:43 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(Si kutu rayau @ May 18 2021, 09:49 PM)
Mine currently can do 270k crit damage. Not as complicated like mona and benny boy boy's nuke build. Just pair her with lisa. sweat.gif
How easy is the game play with Lisa?

Won't Jean get jealous though.
zemega
post May 19 2021, 08:04 AM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(malakus @ May 19 2021, 07:57 AM)
Character placement is coming to teapot soon, if they have special animation or dialogues then Eula is worth it lol Maybe she will dance when placed. Going to put in cliffside if she does

That aside. Electro support seems to work well with Eula. What about pyro? Thinking about leveling Xinyan
Pyro support doesn't do much for Eula. Only her skill will benefit I think. After all she's mainly physical damage, her burst is physical. Xinyan burst gives extra 15% physical damage, which will help Eula damage overall.
zemega
post May 19 2021, 11:21 AM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(LegendLee @ May 19 2021, 11:16 AM)
Oh good point. Dropping attack sands for ER that is.
Will depends on the substats too. My luck with pale flame drops has been bad.

My ping isn’t too bad (<80ms typically). But I’m not exactly fast  as well. Not sure if can keep up with so many cool downs and uptime haha. Will try and experiment.
The problem is there's no timer for those cooldown or uptime.
zemega
post May 19 2021, 03:01 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ May 19 2021, 02:51 PM)
I couldn't get Zhongli.. really kept trying to pull x1 until the last day but he kept dodge me.  sad.gif

Best shield I have now is Noelle C6 and Diona C4. Noelle will be better bet to level up?

Wait Zhongli come back again I think next year liao.. maybe that time we have an even stronger shield support adi  doh.gif
If depend Ganyu for Ult damage that blizzard thing I feel is quite waste. That ult main use is to freeze up people if use with Mona or Xinqiu.
But I really want to give up on her liao for abyss.. tried my best thought she could work but end up not. Each time charging bow, kena interrupt from somewhere in the map.. either from those shockwaves on the ground or enemy's attack. If got shielder Noelle maybe can help, but I haven't test. Those Crystallize shields from Albedo I don't think will count.. too weak.

Noelle's shield will be good for Ganyu? what you guys think ya? Should I max out my C6 Noelle? focus on shield skill will do? icon_question.gif
Diona is better as a shielder than Noelle. Noelle has a long downtime in between her shields. Diona plus Sacrificial Bow is the best for Ganyu. Minimal shield downtime, energy battery for Ganyu as well.
zemega
post May 19 2021, 04:07 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ May 19 2021, 04:02 PM)
wow didn't know this combo got name lagi.. sorry2 abit outdated with news these days too busy with family n kids  laugh.gif

nowadays wanna finish resin also a struggle.. haihz. The hide and seek game also no time to clear yet since Monday lol.
You can also put Noelle together with Diona and Ganyu. Noelle gives emergency shield and another shield and on demand heal compared to Diona burst heal.

It's still annoying not knowing the the HP of the shield and the shield duration.
zemega
post May 19 2021, 04:50 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ May 19 2021, 04:37 PM)
not recommended to do so.. I read on game guides that if got more than 1 shield, their hp will all reduce at the same time one (this includes crystallized shields)
So just have 1 will do. Save another character slot for someone else.
If want thiccc shield just add more HP to Diona via artifacts. If got Zhongli then best. Too bad I need to wait next round  console.gif
There's that. But when you goes into Abyss and can't keep your distance with Ganyu, your Diona shield will break. When that happen, it's either you run for your life, or switch to Noelle and activate her shield instead. Treat Noelle shield as backup shield. This is quite important when you maxed Ganyu damage, Ganyu becomes glass cannon. More so when your shield talent level is not that high (yet).

For example Floor 12 Chamber 2 second half, all those Oceanid minions will swarm you in no time. Noelle shield plus burst also creates cyrstalised shields allowing you to escape the encampment. Although at that part, I used Ganyu + Diona + Noelle. Just so that Ganyu can charged shot non-stop and her burst.
zemega
post May 20 2021, 09:27 PM

On my way
698 posts

So, Keqing and Fischl are going to hop over to Honkai Impact 3rd, and Fischl staying there permanently?

Maybe we get to see someone/something from Honkai Impact 3rd in Genshin sooner than we expected.
zemega
post May 26 2021, 01:27 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ May 26 2021, 12:44 PM)
Haha, betul betul an EM Sword  laugh.gif

Its ability +16% normal attack & +20% ATK for 12 seconds, should out-DPS Jade Cutter already. But Jade Cutter is definitely more consistent le.
I really don't like when I have to do mental gymnastic juggling all these cooldowns, uptimes, watching is the buff there or not on the characters. 12 seconds buff, the cooldown is 20 seconds from buff activates. That means 8 seconds downtime, plus 0.5 seconds to reactivate it. And how do you determine whether the buff is up or not?

With Ganyu, I can't visually tell whether the buff for Prototype Crescent is up or not, since the successive Bloom shot also shows arrow pointing up on her. Really wish Mihoyo adopt the buff uptime indicator in Honkai Impact.
zemega
post May 26 2021, 09:05 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(malakus @ May 26 2021, 08:54 PM)
Seems like Mihoyo deleted their post regarding 1.6 live stream. In the deleted post there was a picture with Traveller, Klee, Barbara and Jean.

Klee rerun is a give, Barbara and Jean being there might be about skins. We will see this coming 29th.
The post comes out 2 days early, that's all.
zemega
post May 29 2021, 08:27 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(danger46 @ May 29 2021, 08:21 PM)
so you have to buy Jean skin and get Barbara skin free by playing quest

so I guess you to buy all the 5* star skins then  bye.gif
I read Barbara skin only free during the event. After that, full price like Jean's.

33 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2909sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:05 PM