24 Pages « < 18 19 20 21 22 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Genshin Impact

views

zemega
post Dec 21 2021, 08:18 AM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(olay biscuit barrel @ Dec 21 2021, 06:28 AM)
When's the Ganyu rerun? I think I'm giving up on Xiao as I already pulled Eula last banner. I mentioned before I already have an amos bow but no spear so might as well farm Ganyu's ascension materials. I she a game changer like most claim?
With Amos Bow, she is. Use Blizzard Strayer for free CR. Really easy to build. Use Diona with her, and that's enough for a good team.
zemega
post Dec 30 2021, 07:31 AM

On my way
605 posts

In the city, always 99ms for me. Never lower than that. 15ms in HI3 though.
zemega
post Jan 5 2022, 10:11 AM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(LegendLee @ Jan 5 2022, 09:32 AM)
Regarding the outfits.
As long as it’s selectable for us, it’s fine.
Jean looks like an orchestra conductor now lol. I’d definitely prefer her OG costume.

But moving forward, if they cover up every single thing that it interferes with the character design, that would be bad.
Venti's fate remain to be seen. Either turn to a female or gains muscles.
zemega
post Jan 5 2022, 10:14 AM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(Marcion @ Jan 5 2022, 09:59 AM)
The difference of two impact I have play

user posted image

Between

user posted image

Why genshin doesn't catch my attention... You guy here was so having fun of it.
I enjoyed HI3. But each play round is too short. Few minutes only. Also, too intense compared to genshin.

It's a balance between GI and HI3.
zemega
post Jan 5 2022, 10:18 AM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(pspslim007 @ Jan 5 2022, 10:12 AM)
I dont know about you guys, but hear me out, but the way I see it that the CCP imposed a non fan service outfit as default will impact on the future creation on Genshin character in monetary, imagine this, lets say the default skin would be following the CCP regulation, what stops Mihoyo from selling Alt outfit (fan service outfit) to their consumer such as Jean and keqing outfit for a set amount of price? I looked at the reddit thread soo many stating WOW free skin, thanks mihoyo, I prefer the new skin Mihoyo soo generous, but have anyone thought of the repercussions that might happen if Mihoyo chose this route or even worst, making future characters soo bland that it will require Halal sticker on it? With that in mind I am not losing faith in Mihoyo design team on creating a beautiful CCP compliant, its just that will the majority of Genshin player ok with with more cover ups ? and not having character design such as Mona or Rosaria without forking out some extra money moving forward? PS, I think Raiden Shogun will also be affected as well
As long it's not changed AFTER I get the characters, I'm sort of fine. Still salty after Rosaria NERF. They don't have problem with Timido in HI3 though.

zemega
post Jan 5 2022, 12:31 PM

On my way
605 posts

user posted image
I guess you guys haven't seen this yet? That's in CN server right now.
zemega
post Jan 5 2022, 04:51 PM

On my way
605 posts

Small trick to break free from freeze and water bubble for PC players. Press Alt and manually click the unfreeze button. This way, your character won't jump after unfreezing. Not sure how effective or useful this will be.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/com...thout_spamming/
zemega
post Jan 5 2022, 10:44 PM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(happy_berry @ Jan 5 2022, 10:09 PM)
meta wise is Yunjin good? accidentally got her and she seems pretty meh
She is the supporter for normal AA apprently. That means, Yoimiya, and Qiqi. Raiden Burst AA is not normal AA, so Yunjin can't support Raiden. Maybe Keqing?
zemega
post Jan 6 2022, 10:12 AM

On my way
605 posts

9BPCJCQGHAWZ -60 primos

Credits to: https://www.facebook.com/100050458132523/po...0358859898/?d=n
zemega
post Jan 6 2022, 11:58 AM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(happy_berry @ Jan 5 2022, 10:09 PM)
meta wise is Yunjin good? accidentally got her and she seems pretty meh
Some pre analysis for Yunjin. Definitely a Yoimiya support. Comparable to Bennet buff in some team composition. You still need some ER to make sure Yunjin burst is always available in every rotation, then everything else on DEF.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/com...t_mono_element/

Bonus, Yunjin single hold skill would deplete one of the golden wolflord skull. And as you travel to another skull, the skill is almost ready to be used again.

Almost forgot, Itto burst is still Normal Attack isn't it? So Yunjin can boost that, I think.

This post has been edited by zemega: Jan 6 2022, 12:05 PM
zemega
post Jan 7 2022, 12:19 AM

On my way
605 posts

The new boss is pretty easy to farm though. Bring a claymore to destroy the tower. 3 AA from Xinyan is enough. Most of the time strafing archer like Yoimiya and Ganyu. If going meelee, don't use burst, your energy is a shield against the bosses special attack. The special attack hit really hard when your energy is empty.
zemega
post Jan 7 2022, 01:25 PM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(happy_berry @ Jan 7 2022, 12:36 PM)
I have none of the characters u mentioned lol. maybe I'll pair her with my ningguang....
Ningguang can also be supported by Yunjin. But only NA will be boosted, not the Charged attack. No need to change Ningguang playstyle though. Just use Yunjin Burst and play Ningguang as usual.
zemega
post Jan 8 2022, 07:11 PM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(msacras @ Jan 8 2022, 06:50 PM)
My original plan is to use guaranteed on my ALT for Shenhe, but then Yae happened and the rumoured Raiden’s rerun, so she’ll have to wait.

Now both my ALT and MAIN have guaranteed, and likely will be used on Yae. Though on top of that, I need to get a Raiden for my ALT too.
I heard C0 Yae is weaker overall than C6 Fischl.
zemega
post Jan 9 2022, 09:50 PM

On my way
605 posts

Isn't there a submarine cable that's need fixing right now? Projected to be fixed next month though. It should be what's affecting SEA connection right now.
zemega
post Jan 10 2022, 09:44 AM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(LegendLee @ Jan 10 2022, 09:28 AM)
Standard banner reached soft pity today.
Spend some primo on a regular wish.
Pulled an Amos Bow.

Just in time for Ganyu banner haha.
But I’m likely skipping it altogether as I don’t think her constellation is worth it. (C0 now).
C1 generates energy from charged shot. Just a bit of QoL.
zemega
post Jan 10 2022, 11:44 PM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(happy_berry @ Jan 10 2022, 10:37 PM)
Any reliable leaks on Yae Miko? I'm so tempted to roll for Shenhe.
C6 Fischl is stronger in various ways than C0 Yae beta.
zemega
post Jan 11 2022, 08:38 AM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(msacras @ Jan 11 2022, 01:31 AM)
The main reason you need a Yae.

She got a tail with plunging attack. bruce.gif
https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact_Lea..._added_via_sai/
The only reason you need.
zemega
post Jan 16 2022, 12:37 AM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(Si kutu rayau @ Jan 16 2022, 12:12 AM)
Need find few to try out most effective way to kill it.

The wormdog and amphibious dogs I oledi know how to deal with them.
Barbara + Fischl. Raiden is useless against any shield.
zemega
post Jan 26 2022, 11:33 PM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(hayrol @ Jan 26 2022, 11:07 PM)
Wow, I'm very jelly when someone mention manage to get 24k dmg.
Here I am struggle to get more than 5k-7k dmg burst.

P/s: Somebody manage to get the data that shows only 44% player manage to get Ganyu & Zhongli.
50/50 pulls is a scam?
Ganyu C1 level 90, Amos Bow level 90, level 10 normal attack. Not optimised BS. Around 26k? Coupled with Shenhe, I got 60k once, not sure how that happen, probably the resistance reduction from Shenhe burst and Ganyu C1. Haven't properly check the damage. I might crown Shenhe skill and burst.

Yunjin C3 on the other hand, not so exciting addition to mono pyro Yoimiya team. Yoimiya with Xiangling C6 + Xinyan does more damage overall compared to Xinyan + Yunjin. I think if I aim for Yoimiya C4 on the future, Xiangling would be better than Yunjin.

What do you mean scam? It's either you get the featured 5 star, or you get the featured 5 star after getting a standard 5 star

Edit: 30k bloom damage. Shenhe skill push that to 41k. Doesn't count Ganyu and Shenhe Burst effect yet.

This post has been edited by zemega: Jan 27 2022, 06:15 PM
zemega
post Jan 27 2022, 03:07 PM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(hayrol @ Jan 27 2022, 01:36 PM)
It just my curiosity, but what I do expect from gacha games RNG. Since somebody post the video of the data of the event for which banner character their pick & percent of player manage to get them.
Some were demoralize & other were bless by RNG itself.

But I will take whatever I got anyway (still Im hoping of Ganyu as well).

Sorry for asking, but I'm notice somebody post about "pity chance"? How's that work anyway to pull your favorite character?
Let's say you start with 0 pull in the featured banner. you are guaranteed to pull a 5 star character in 90 pulls. This is either the featured 5 star character or a standard 5 star character. This is where the 50:50 chance term is from. If you pull a standard 5 star character from a featured banner, that means you lose the 50:50 chance. then, after losing the 50:50 chance once, the next 5 star you pulled will be guaranteed to be the featured 5 star character. When you get the featured 5 star character,the chance reset.

So let's say you want to get C2 Ganyu. If you're lucky three times you'll get Ganyu>Ganyu>Ganyu. If you're not lucky, it will go like this Ganyu>Qiqi>Ganyu>Qiqi>Ganyu. That is why you should prepare for 180 pulls to get a featured character. You could get lucky and win the 50:50 chance, or youre not lucky, lose it and have to do another 90 pulls.

Some people, when they lose the chance, they decided to save that guarantee featured 5 star character for the next banner.

The pity transfer from featured banner to the next banner after all.

Soft pity starts around 75. This is not official
But everyone knows the chance of pulling t star increases greatly after this point.

This is different than some game where you can sink unlimited money and still not get the featured character. In GI, maximum 180 pulls will definitely get you the featured character.

Similarly in weapon banner and standard banner, they each have their own pity calculation. Of which, the standard banner mechanics not fully understood.

24 Pages « < 18 19 20 21 22 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2451sec    0.17    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th May 2022 - 01:55 AM