57 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Genshin Impact

views

NightHeart
post Feb 14 2021, 03:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(Zen Qiu Gaming @ Feb 14 2021, 03:34 PM)
LOL
Hol' up, i didn't get that mail or gems!
NightHeart
post Feb 15 2021, 01:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(blek @ Feb 15 2021, 01:24 PM)
i made a mistake in this game.
i didnt upgrade my main DPS probably and didnt grind much on better artifact and ascend to AR25 above. i am now at AR35 and it take me a lot of effort dealing with level47 hilichurl.
gotta spend more time in domain grinding more premium artifact  sad.gif
If you're below AR45, don't waste your resins on non 5* artifacts. You can start soft farming at AR40, but ideally wait till AR45 whereby you'll be guaranteed one 5* artifact from each domain. Pre-AR45, better use your resins to farm talent up & ascension materials. Probably some Mora & Exp Books too.

Just max out your main DPS level, weapon & upgrade their useful talents. That should be enough to carry you to AR45.
NightHeart
post Feb 15 2021, 02:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(johnsdoes @ Feb 15 2021, 01:55 PM)
can i rant ?

Why is someone who doesn't give a damn about the game, skip all the dialogue, take storyline for granted, take everything in this game for granted, get all the luck in this game ? cant even beat abyss 12 with all the  luck they got.

is this mihoyo plan to hook them to keep playing ?
so try hard player like me. always need to hit pity ?

most of my friends get xiao between 30 summons, not just xiao they got almost  all promotional 5*, And I'm here always need to hit the pity for every 5*

bitter wey. every time new char out *20 summon je do, dah dapat*

fuhh. lega done rant
Conspiracy theory: Genshin has an algorithm that can detect what you have & do based on your account data. Then give you the complete opposite laugh.gif

Alternatively, believe in 4* supremacy. Benny, Xiangling, Xingqiu & Chongyun team. Shredding everything on their path.
NightHeart
post Feb 15 2021, 03:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(johnsdoes @ Feb 15 2021, 02:50 PM)
and what worst is.
I collected enough primogems for Xiao. and i got mona at 88 summons. fk
Funny because, my Mains is Ningguang/bennet (DPS).
I guess I shouldn't clear abyss, and equip terrible artifact on my mains
to make it looked like I'm struggling
Cheers! Another Ningguang main! She's really solid ma.
Mona also a solid sub-DPS for burst.

I'm also playing DPS Bennett, supported by Chongyun.
NightHeart
post Feb 16 2021, 01:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(AlexisStarZ @ Feb 16 2021, 12:04 AM)
nice info here, thanks
continue to hunt artifact cry.gif
There's no hard & fast rule. It depends on how you play your Ganyu too.

There's the perma-freeze Ganyu with high energy recharge.
There's the melt Ganyu with high elemental mastery.
There's the all-rounder Ganyu with high crit damage.

Whether you go 4 Blizzard Strayer, 4 Wanderer's Troupe or 2 Blizzard + 2 Gladiator, really depends on what the game gave you & how you like to play her.
NightHeart
post Feb 16 2021, 03:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(subrok007 @ Feb 16 2021, 03:05 PM)
can mobile user transfer to PC to play?
Nothing to transfer.

Just download the game on PC & then login your account as per normal.
NightHeart
post Feb 18 2021, 11:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(LegendLee @ Feb 18 2021, 10:52 AM)

Just found out RTM uses a very familiar soundtrack.

30 seconds in.
Lol, one of Liyue's battle OST, Rapid as Wildfire. Played by Shanghai Philharmonic Orchestra.

They're lucky that Genshin musics are royalty free I think.
NightHeart
post Feb 19 2021, 09:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(goldfries @ Feb 19 2021, 09:42 AM)
What is selfish main DPS?
DPS that forces you to commit throughout the duration of their super Saiyan mode. If you swap out, it'll go into cooldown & you loses their super Saiyan mode. Selfishly hogging most of the screen time. Childe, Noelle, Razor to name a few examples.
NightHeart
post Feb 19 2021, 11:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(goldfries @ Feb 19 2021, 10:29 AM)
Thanks. Didn't realize that.

Noelle I use her ult I totally stay all the way so didn't notice, Childe and Razor - never used them.

My DPS are Keqing, Beidou and Xiangling. biggrin.gif Swap around also no problem, Keqing is delete button anyway.
Some people calls it greedy DPS instead, cause they greedily hog most of the screen time laugh.gif
But I was playing a non-greedy one all the time, it really frustrate me when I switched a greedy DPS. Always screw up their super saiyan mode cause I habitually keep switching out for Barbara & other turret supports.
NightHeart
post Feb 19 2021, 07:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(kwwk87 @ Feb 19 2021, 07:17 PM)
rclxms.gif Gratz! Remember to share for free 50 primogems
How come I never have that share to get 50 primogems part?
NightHeart
post Feb 19 2021, 09:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(zilch28 @ Feb 19 2021, 07:50 PM)
i believe its only on mobile....
QUOTE(XeactorZ @ Feb 19 2021, 08:01 PM)
Same here hmm.gif
If on mobile share can get 50 primogem then from now onwards when I draw will use my phone to draw laugh.gif
Damn.....PC gamers losing out.
NightHeart
post Feb 20 2021, 02:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(zilch28 @ Feb 20 2021, 11:15 AM)
I use a very similar team but with xingqiu instead of mona and then a zhongli. Its just that perma freeze is quite hard since the enemy breaks out from frozen state at almost the same time it takes for ganyu to charge a shot.
I think perma freeze comp works better with Mona only if Ganyu is the main DPS. Without Mona, Ganyu can cast her Q & you gotta use another DPS with illusory sword rain activated.
NightHeart
post Feb 20 2021, 03:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(zilch28 @ Feb 20 2021, 03:01 PM)
Well you can animation cancel with Ganyu to proc the rain swords in between charged shots, just sometimes when you missed then its kinda meh.
Wah, high skill bracket notworthy.gif
I tried animation cancelling, really not used to it despite being able to do more damage.
NightHeart
post Feb 22 2021, 12:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(solstice818 @ Feb 22 2021, 12:17 PM)
Hi guys, just started, any suggestion how to up level (both char and adventurer) quickly?
1. Do all the archon quest.
2. Hunt all the geoculus & anemoculus to level up your Statue of 7
3. Open up as many treasure chests as possible
4. Unlock all the way points & Statue of 7
5. Use your resins on world bosses & talent up material domains (or ley lines if domains/bosses aren't possible yet)
NightHeart
post Feb 24 2021, 01:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

Lel, at this rate.....might as well come up with a list of credible YouTubers that actually research & shares reliable information. Or if feelin' a bit nasty, put up a wall of shame with a list of questionable YouTubers to avoid.
NightHeart
post Feb 24 2021, 03:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

I'm so freaking poor right now, really wish we can send our female characters for "expeditions" in the Yanshang "Teahouse" for Mora. Maybe like 60k Mora overnight laugh.gif

Currently resorted to hunting specific Elites only that gives 600 Mora each. Found 23 of those Elites only at the moment which gives only 13.8k Mora per run.

Any other way to farm for Mora without trading for resins? Really can't wait for the Leyline event soon.

This post has been edited by NightHeart: Feb 24 2021, 03:33 PM
NightHeart
post Feb 24 2021, 04:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(Zen Qiu Gaming @ Feb 24 2021, 03:40 PM)
this is after BP purchase? hmm.gif
BP not yet cause I still can't decide which weapon to take. But I tend to have a habit to getting BP when I've lvled 50 it.
Already took Viridescent Hunt & Solar Pearl. Wondering hard if I should take Black Sword or try to refine my Solar Pearl. My mistake was I foolishly over-invested into Lion's Roar for Keqing without properly considering Black Sword. Back then, I favored Lion's Roar cause it boosts her burst too. But then I should have taken into consideration her crit rat : crit damage ratio too.

QUOTE(valho @ Feb 24 2021, 03:42 PM)
They new event should be helpful in gaining some Mora  biggrin.gif
Yea, can't wait for it.

QUOTE(shinichi88 @ Feb 24 2021, 03:47 PM)
I believe you can trade sigil at market for Mora?
Traded all my sigils, my starglitters & even my artifacts from daily run for Mora. Just hoping to be able to trade my Ganyu, Jeans & Mona arse for Mora too. But that stupid "Teahouse" rejected all my girls.

QUOTE(Szzz @ Feb 24 2021, 03:52 PM)
10 random world quest a day gives you a total of around 15k gold
Yea, I did few of those daily. They tend to appear over & over again within the same area for several days in a row. Last week, I consistently get em along the daily artifact run by the beach of Minlin.

This post has been edited by NightHeart: Feb 24 2021, 04:05 PM
NightHeart
post Feb 24 2021, 04:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(lclun @ Feb 24 2021, 04:03 PM)
don't forget to keep doing reputation quests and bounties even you have max them, you can get 150k mora per week

choose the mondstad one cause liyue bounty is annoying lol (the one near the temple that needs lot of climbing)
Mondstadt has one area near the Storm Bearer Point that may require a lot of climbing too. But yea, I generally will compare both cities request & pick the easier logistics one. Of course will pick the highest rewards one too lol.
NightHeart
post Feb 24 2021, 04:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(Zen Qiu Gaming @ Feb 24 2021, 04:13 PM)
i mean if you had a higher refinement rank on a lions roar, its still a great sword for electro keqing, aside from that, you can use it as back up weapons for the other pyro electro combo sword users if ur running reactions, can play around with crits on your artifact side anyways so no loss, refining is only great if you dont have a 5* weapon or high rank 4* for them on the long run, its a great slot to keep up.
My DPS weapons are all R0. Had terrible luck on weapons, usually got support weapons only. My Favonius & Sacrificial weapons are mostly R2, few are R3. Even my 1st 5* weapon is a support one; Skyward Sword. But I don't have many offensive weapons.

Playing around crit ratios with artifact requires loads of Mora lol to level those artifacts up & switching them around. Oh well, I still got 2 weeks at least to decide which weapon to take. So I'll decide based on the artifacts I got. The good thing about Black Sword is its Crit Rate substats. That allows me to use Crit Damage circlet.

QUOTE(eluna @ Feb 24 2021, 04:30 PM)
kill all mob worldmap... each mob drop 40+ mora.... i use ganyu super easy by finding high spot shoot all mob around small group getting mora.
elite hunting abit  troublesome cos too much running and time consuming.
40+ Mora per kill is too little lol. Ain't no time to go around shooting normal mobs laugh.gif

I think it's more efficient to just hunt those 600 Mora Elites & kill those 40 Mora creeps along the my path.
NightHeart
post Feb 24 2021, 05:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,988 posts

QUOTE(eluna @ Feb 24 2021, 05:07 PM)
yeah can also.... basically i didn't focus elite just farm along the way haahahhaahh shoot anything i saw..... i'm just lazy cos keep open the menu on and off...  sweat.gif  sweat.gif  sweat.gif  last time i'm doing that feel fainted after for 2 week.
So far I've only found 23 monsters that gives 600 Mora. After a few days hunting them, you'll kinda have a route that is easy to remember. If you want, I can guide you in-game. Just one run should bag 14k Mora. Not to mention some occasional artifact drops too.

57 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.4953sec    0.11    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:35 AM