27 Pages « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Genshin Impact

views

zemega
post Jul 13 2021, 11:40 PM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(goldfries @ Jul 13 2021, 09:53 PM)
About that - what's the furniture?

EDITED : Nmind found out. Haha, gonna be a challenge.
Coming from someone who did the mining rig route, don't. Take it easy. Craft the characters furniture sets instead.

There were no character furniture set before, that's why everyone were focusing on the mining rig. Beside, crafting the characters set would leads to free primogem. The mining rig, not so much.
zemega
post Jul 14 2021, 11:12 AM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jul 14 2021, 09:35 AM)
Which tree you're looking for? There are some strategic spots for farming certain trees. But yea, tree farming is boring la. I'm using fast ASPD like Zhongli & Keqing to make it bearable. Just don't over grind now cause Inazuma's furniture needs Inazuma's woods to craft.
Each tree only drop 3 woods. And each drop has internal cool down. Noelle is the best here, wide swings guaranteed hit, and attack speed matches the ICD.
zemega
post Jul 14 2021, 11:14 AM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(Si kutu rayau @ Jul 14 2021, 10:22 AM)
From the leaks you can't mass planting vegetables there. They'll only give 4 slots of the plants from each category for you to plant so far. laugh.gif

Something like you need to ulock 3 kinds of paddy field (4 slots each) for plants found at different places: plants found at cliffs and mountains 4 slots, then plants at plain terrains 4 slots and plants found in water 4 slots.

If that's final then you better off farming those plants the traditional way. laugh.gif
So the vast amount area that you can't place furniture will be useful then.
zemega
post Jul 14 2021, 01:49 PM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jul 14 2021, 12:27 PM)
Noelle is the best or claymore users are the best for wood chopping? During the early days of teapot, I do remember people mentioning Noelle mainly for the claymore AOE attacks. But when I tried, fuhhh....boring like mad watching her swinging so slow lol.

So I switched to Keqing or Zhongli, hack & slash feels better.
Yeah, well, Noelle attacks are pretty slow. Noelle swings from side to side, guarantee to hit the tree. Xinyan and Beidou for example has overhead swing, can miss sometimes, especially the bamboo tree. So Noelle attack motion and speed is the best.

I tried with Qiqi, I have to time the attacks if I want to not waste any click. Although I do play with Noelle a lot, so that's that.

If you look closely, at the rate of the logs fall out from the trees, there is an internal cooldown. Attacking the tree more frequently won't help.
zemega
post Jul 15 2021, 07:19 AM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(msacras @ Jul 15 2021, 12:52 AM)
The shield one I almost can get 2k (stuck with 1.89k), but I didn't bother to try further cause there will be a lone geo samachurl setup it's stone pillar at one stage purposely wasting my 10seconds. These also if I'm also perfect in mobs control.

The Ice one I tried my best only 1.5k and I know it's totally out of my reach.
A charged shot from a bow character will knock them down from the pillar.
zemega
post Jul 15 2021, 08:08 AM

On my way
624 posts

The last day challenge. Really easy with Ganyu.
zemega
post Jul 15 2021, 11:56 AM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jul 15 2021, 11:43 AM)
Electro Resonance itself is about energy regeneration too. Some are speculating that Baal has some sorta talent that provides massive battery support for the entire team. Seeing that the Inazuma theme does revolve around energy management. I kinda like that they're introducing the concept of enhanced E if consume energy. 

Leakers are hinting Baal won't drop in version 2.1 (scheduled on 1st Sept), which will be the Mihoyo Anniversary celebration & Moonchase update. It's supposedly a very grand celebration with lotsa freebies, more than Lantern Rite too since it's practically Mid Autumn & anniversary. Those are 2 major events for Mihoyo & China. After that, The Chasm along with Dendro also looming around the corner. Baal should come along with Inazuma part 2 & the remaining 3 islands. Not sure Chasm first or Inazuma part 2 first.
So, put Baal in team, DPS C6 Noelle don't need any ER at all? That would be overkill.
zemega
post Jul 15 2021, 03:31 PM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(klthor @ Jul 15 2021, 01:13 PM)
i hope we can get more info during the next live stream, that will be the time i decide to wait or to pull for yoimiya and hopefully her weapon.

Amos bow is for sure, but not on wanderer set. i think my friend is running low crit rate (like 30 ish, but didnt check with him) with high crit dmg togather with cyro resonance.. i guess ganyu is still sitting firmly on top dps due to being range, AOE and just a charge attack. others have to balance between ER, CD and so on.
Passive
After firing a Frostflake Arrow, the CRIT Rate of subsequent Frostflake Arrows and their resulting bloom effects is increased by 20% for 5s.

Cryo Resonance
Affected by Electro for 40% less time. Increases CRIT Rate against enemies that are Frozen or affected by Cryo by 15%.

Blizzard Strayer 4 pieces
When a character attacks an opponent affected by Cryo, their CRIT Rate is increased by 20%. If the opponent is Frozen, CRIT Rate is increased by an additional 20%.

Assuming Ganyu is using BS set, that's already 55% crit rate bonus on enemies affected by cryo. 75% crit rate if the enemy is frozen. It's an easy build.
zemega
post Jul 17 2021, 10:31 AM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(blackankh @ Jul 17 2021, 10:08 AM)
Ok then i don up my flute now currently lvl 80/90.
My keqing now talent 8/8/7 should i i increase it further?
If you are finished with general farming, and have excess boss materials, why not? Even my Amber is level 90 with level 9 AA talent. Sometimes, I make Ganyu spam her burst, and have Amber do melt charged shot just for fun.
zemega
post Jul 19 2021, 12:45 PM

On my way
624 posts

New Abyss leyline. Barbara will electrocute herself this time instead of freezing.
zemega
post Jul 19 2021, 01:20 PM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(Benefon @ Jul 19 2021, 12:56 PM)
Do you mean shogun ?
Floor 9 leyline. Electro damage every 5 seconds. Barbara is such a masochist healer.
zemega
post Jul 19 2021, 01:42 PM

On my way
624 posts

A challenge to Beidou main. Can you counter the electro damage in Abyss Floor 9. Might be fun to do that.
zemega
post Jul 20 2021, 09:48 AM

On my way
624 posts

https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/568805
Final details of the new weapon.

Can't decide whether any of them suits my playstyle or not. Can't decide whether the new 5 star bow suit me playing Yoimiya or not.

Thundering Pulse R1. Attack 608 Crit Damage 66.2%.
Increases ATK by 20% and grants the might of the Thunder Emblem. At stack levels 1/2/3, the Thunder Emblem increases Normal Attack DMG by 12/24/40%. The character will obtain 1 stack of Thunder Emblem in each of the following scenarios: Normal Attack deals DMG (stack lasts 5s), casting Elemental Skill (stack lasts 10s); Energy is less than 100% (stack disappears when Energy is full). Each stack's duration is calculated independently.

Hamayumi R5. Attack 454 Attack % 55.1%.
Increases Normal Attack DMG by 32% and Charged Attack DMG by 24%. When the equipping character's Energy reaches 100%, this effect is increased by 100%.

Prototype Crescent R5. Attack 510 Attack % 41.3% .
Charged Attack hits on weak points increase Movement SPD by 10% and ATK by 72% for 10s.

So, its either AA no burst using Hamayumi. Have to occasional aim weakspot using Prototype Crescent. I don't think I'll get the 5* bow.

I forgot. The new catalyst is perfect for EM TF Barbara +Fischl C6.

This post has been edited by zemega: Jul 20 2021, 09:50 AM
zemega
post Jul 20 2021, 11:03 AM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jul 20 2021, 10:56 AM)
As a DPS, Yoimiya is an auto attacker. That's why all the 3 conditions are easily triggered by Yoimiya. Unless you play her as support, then can use other bows.

Fact that the bow gives 66% Crit DMG  drool.gif
Yeah, i'm not keen on auto attack archer. But I'll wait until Yoimiya can be tested.
zemega
post Jul 20 2021, 11:45 AM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jul 20 2021, 11:17 AM)
I'm slightly more interested in her burst. It's rumoured to be a pyro applicator for hydro DPS to trigger vaporize. Dunno how real it is, so definitely looking forward to her test results from theorycrafters. Your DPS Barbara will definitely go bonkers if it's real.
Yoimiya burst + ganyu burst + sucrose burst. It'll be chaotic. Too bad my Sucrose is only C1. Both 5 star DPS characters as support for 4 star character.
zemega
post Jul 20 2021, 09:58 PM

On my way
624 posts

Floor 11 swirl + 300% damage... you will be missed dearly.
zemega
post Jul 21 2021, 10:30 AM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(MerryGoRound^2 @ Jul 21 2021, 10:25 AM)
Noooooooo, don't go there.

The wep banner is a scammmmm  biggrin.gif
It's no longer a scam. But you might as well treat it as a scam.
zemega
post Jul 21 2021, 10:37 AM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(msacras @ Jul 21 2021, 10:33 AM)
IIRC, it’s not able to carry forward the pity to next banner?

Then again this will mean it’s only for whales.
No full information yet.
You have to pick a target weapon. If you did not get the targeted weapon, get 1 fate point. did not get it again, get another fate point. the next 5 star guaranteed the targeted weapon. So, at most 3 5 star pulls to get the selected weapon.

Probably after a few days, whales will report their experiences with the new system.

Fate point doesn;t carry forward however.

This post has been edited by zemega: Jul 21 2021, 10:38 AM
zemega
post Jul 21 2021, 11:06 AM

On my way
624 posts

So. Electro traveller is universal battery now. Can use full ER build. This is just looking at the talents and passives.
zemega
post Jul 21 2021, 11:17 AM

On my way
624 posts

QUOTE(Si kutu rayau @ Jul 21 2021, 11:14 AM)
Can say bye bye to slow energy charging eula?
Yeah, I think so. Use traveler E, generate 2 amulet on field, switch to Eula and get 6 energies from the two amulet, and gain additional 20% ER for 6 seconds. That's just from the skill. Haven't played with the burst yet.

27 Pages « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2755sec    0.58    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th August 2022 - 10:22 PM