Genshin Impact

views

zemega
post Jul 2 2021, 06:10 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(blek @ Jul 2 2021, 05:43 PM)
The standard banner gone.
New banner up soon? I need qiqi to complete my collection.
Did you mean the starter banner guaranteed Noelle?

zemega
post Jul 3 2021, 07:54 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(MerryGoRound^2 @ Jul 3 2021, 06:16 PM)
Seeing the way Ayayaya's ult sticks to large targets has caught my attention pepehmm

https://twitter.com/SsukunaaA/status/141101...TV3aeqq-iOtLpE8

Context: Mihoyo recently tweaked Ayaka's ult to stick to larger targets instead of letting them go past them. Basically, with smaller mobs, the icicles will just roll past them, but for larger targets, it'll stick. Unsure what larger targets consists atm, but I think the ult currently sticks on all boss' hitbox. I've seen the ult pass through mitachurls during its early testings tho, that might have changed.

If Ayayaya is allowed to keep that, she can be a contender with sustained dps-ers like Xiao. Bonkers is the word for it.
I'll be happy if Anemo Traveller burst is also tweaked like that.
zemega
post Jul 8 2021, 08:23 PM

On my way
698 posts

A little late. Not intentional farming for WT, but I got a set for Amber. I might give this to Ganyu if I ever got Amos Bow. She has 61.7 CR and 170.5 CD.

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

This post has been edited by zemega: Jul 8 2021, 08:39 PM
zemega
post Jul 9 2021, 07:06 AM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(Szzz @ Jul 9 2021, 03:43 AM)
Wah sick circlet. I've yet to get 4/5 rolls into a stat. So rare
That was just luck. It'll take a while before getting any good base WT or GF set.
zemega
post Jul 9 2021, 11:32 AM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(LegendLee @ Jul 9 2021, 10:10 AM)
Is that a level 90 amber?
Don’t have to pass this to ganyu. Can save for yoimiya haha.
Yup Level 90. Easily clears the Mondstat Talent Domain. Yoimiya is supposedly AA. In any case, CW might be better. Or there might be new set that's better for her.
zemega
post Jul 9 2021, 01:27 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(soket @ Jul 9 2021, 12:56 PM)
possible highest lvl amber in this forum  rclxms.gif
All the girls are level 80+. The male characters are level 1.
zemega
post Jul 9 2021, 03:03 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(Marcion @ Jul 9 2021, 02:59 PM)
New character coming? Not sure which mihoyo game suppose to be, that pointed ear not human more like elf just like klee

user posted image
Alice?
zemega
post Jul 9 2021, 03:23 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jul 9 2021, 03:04 PM)
So dedicated hahaha.
I was like you, until I decided to go fck it....I wanna trash the enemies real bad.
Up to one self really. Considering there's more characters that will be released, it isn't so bad.

QUOTE(MerryGoRound^2 @ Jul 9 2021, 03:06 PM)
I've been splitting my 5 condensed resins between VV and PF's domain. Sadly, not fully focusing in either one makes the loot drop look sad.

I don't think I'll be leveling my Fischl anytime soon though. Wanna wait and see how the Inazuman artifacts fare. Also because I'm not done min/maxing Sucrose tongue.gif. I'm also 30% done on Diona.

I have so many characters to focus on but I'm just slacking hahahaha. Beidou, Xinyan, Xingqiu, XL are all C6s for me, but I just can't assed to grind their artifacts. Now's a better time than any to get at least 2 of the 4 names done. And am also keeping an active lookout for a Jean on the 50/50 banner  blush.gif
Just pick one domain la. I'm just grinding ToM domain for a decent DEF set for Xinyan. Once I finish that, I'll grind for EM TF set for Barbara (I wish I had Mona), at the same time upgrading Fischl artifacts if I'm lucky.

zemega
post Jul 9 2021, 03:46 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(blek @ Jul 9 2021, 03:37 PM)
TF barbara? you main dps?
Meme build. C6 Fischl with full EM Thunder Fury Barbara. Mona would be better, but I don't have her. Just for fun. Until Yoimiya is released.

From preliminary testing, C6 Fischl full EM VV Barbara damage is quite good. So, full EM TF should be better.

Yes, My Barbara is level 90.
zemega
post Jul 9 2021, 09:15 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(danger46 @ Jul 9 2021, 09:09 PM)
user posted image

AYAKA SOON  thumbup.gif  wub.gif
Let's be honest. Everyone is going to pull for Sayu definitely. No more rushing to catch fireflies. Just walk and catch.
zemega
post Jul 9 2021, 10:20 PM

On my way
698 posts

https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/533196

Weapon banner pity guaranteed at 3 times 5* pull. Does not carry forward to the next weapon banner.

So that's 240 pulls minimum for a guaranteed R1 5* that you want.

This post has been edited by zemega: Jul 9 2021, 10:22 PM
zemega
post Jul 9 2021, 11:00 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jul 9 2021, 10:51 PM)

But if you see the new +18% ATK artifact, you'd probably skip Gladiator. Same goes to Noblesse, if you see the new Energy Recharge artifacts, you might wanna skip Noblesse too. Bloodstained as well, people prefer Pale Flame instead.

They're quite smart to offer you less popular artifacts in the mystic offering laugh.gif
I still want to gear up my physical DPS Qiqi. The new set doesn't works well for Qiqi, her skill cooldown is too long. Being able to farm GF this way is really good for me.
zemega
post Jul 10 2021, 12:04 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(Zen Qiu Gaming @ Jul 10 2021, 11:59 AM)
laugh.gif if youre just looking for something like that, theres alot out there that can easily answer your question

there are several content creators & players that are doing a great job reviewing and testing out there, can always check them out.

in general id still value units over weapons first, unless your circumstances or planning on units/team comp is done, then your next upgrade should be weapons.

definitely going for the sword for keqing or maybe baal, thats IF i manage to roll it too  sweat.gif
So, personally, if you have the leeway, you will get the swoord?

Isn't Bal leaked to be a spear user. Then her ultimate is a sword form.
zemega
post Jul 10 2021, 07:05 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(Marcion @ Jul 10 2021, 06:49 PM)
weird so fast code expire when i when home to redeem, post say 10th of july 12am. 12am misleading is afternoon or midnight they didn't specify.
12am always midnight la.
zemega
post Jul 11 2021, 12:43 PM

On my way
698 posts

Actually I wonder, if you will start seeing Baal freqeuntly starting from 2.0. If you look at Morax and Barbatos, previously, we already interact with them pretty early in the story. That is, maybe we'll meet up with Baal first thing first after entering Inazuma.
zemega
post Jul 12 2021, 11:56 AM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(Eterman @ Jul 12 2021, 09:50 AM)
hello, i started playing this few weeks and need some guidance on what to aim for next short term and few other questions, most youtube showcase are all character level 60-90.

i am currently at AR25, f2p. still mainly exploring the map, daily commisions, story quests, noted that xiangling is given free after cleared 3-3, so i tried but failed to unlock floor 2 due to floor 1 clearing is slow.

my team is anemo traveller 39, kaeya 20, barbara 13, noelle 16 mainly, others are lower level, lisa, amber, sucrose lvl 1 , recently bought some kazuha banner with free primogems and got razor lvl 1.

1. with the main team, is it too low to clear 3-3 to get xiangling?

2. any suggestion on team composition? am mainly pouring most of the 3-4 star artifacts and weapon upgrades to traveller, main damage dealer.

3. should i splurge all existing primogems for kazuha banner? i don't put much hope on getting 5 star, but the 4 stars look nice.

still a lot reading to do, but still quite confused on the infos.

any other advice is appreciated as well.
For 3, have you grasped the pity mechanism in this game? soft pity at 75, hard pity at 90 for character banners. Gacha History can be seen in game. If you have enough primogem and wish for 90 pulls, you can get at least 1 5 star character. If you don't minf the chance of getting either Kazuha or any of the standard 5 star, you can pull gacha until you get a 5 star. Pity in character banners transfers to the next character banners.

For 2, It's still too early for team composition I guess. Just max your main DPS level, weapon level, and talent level first.

For 1. Yes, the enemy level in Abyss Floor 3 is 45. It will be quite hard at AR 25. Also, Amber can be quite useful in Floor 1. Overload will push away the electro slimes. Amber can also burn the wooden shields. If you want to use the anemo traveller, learning swirl mechanics should be good. Just be sure to use Amber or Kaeya to apply any element to enemies, before using the elemental skill or burst.

If you want to grind and make it faster, search for artifact route. If you are willing to spend some time, farming crystal for weapon enhancement is also an option, you will need a lot of it to level up a lot of weapons later on. There's a crystal farming guide for that as well. There is a Mora farming route as well, but I did not do it at all, at my stage, Mora is in surplus.

Levelling anemo traveller is not wasted. On Floor 5 and above you will need 2 teams for Abyss, that's at least 8 characters. If you want to go full f2p, every character counts.

Also, don't be afraid to ascend and increase your world level. Most of those videos on Youtube can't be trusted.

And in case you want to spend little money, the monthly primogem is the best, next is the battle pass. Around RM 46 per month expenditure. That is if you can. It will speed up your progression greatly.
zemega
post Jul 12 2021, 12:28 PM

On my way
698 posts

Barbara as end game healer is questionable. Her skill will lead you to self freeze or electro-charged.
zemega
post Jul 12 2021, 07:11 PM

On my way
698 posts

Fancy artwork of Honkai Keqing. Keep in mind that the character model in Honkai is lightly different than Genshin.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
zemega
post Jul 13 2021, 12:28 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(Si kutu rayau @ Jul 13 2021, 11:38 AM)
Ooo.... so the raccoon girl name is sayur eh? biggrin.gif
Sayu.
zemega
post Jul 13 2021, 09:45 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jul 13 2021, 07:31 PM)
That's the typical massive burst with Mona, not a quick swap style. Just now blackankh is looking for a quick swap team.
Technically, it's still a quick swap team, although it's a bit structured.

33 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.5166sec    0.24    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:55 AM