25 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Genshin Impact

views

zemega
post Jun 22 2021, 12:17 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Jun 22 2021, 10:37 AM)
No girls playing mer? How much you spent on the game already?
Is it compatible with XBOX controller? Might wanna try some Legend of Zelda similar games since no money to get Switch.  shakehead.gif
It's husbando for them. Plenty of male characters in the game.
zemega
post Jun 22 2021, 10:43 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jun 22 2021, 09:36 PM)
If you've seen Mistsplitter's Reflection, you won't spend a single primogem on Jade Cutter 😂
This actually sounds great for Electro Traveller. It looks like Electro Traveller may end up as selfish carry. Of course, have to wait until they're both have been realeased to confirm it. I would still use Anemo traveler though, the EM buff still goes Brrrr. Put Anemo Lumine with Sucrose, both don't need any ER at all.
zemega
post Jun 22 2021, 11:03 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jun 22 2021, 10:51 PM)
Assuming you're looking for a sword for Keqing, I'm pretty confident that Mistsplitter is better than Jade Cutter. Just look at the history of Keqing BiS, it's always the latest sword lol.

Freedom Sworn also might be somewhat good on Electro Charge Keqing.
EM buff sure look awesome now lol. Not that imba, but definitely awesome. I'm waiting for people to start talking about electro charged Anemo team.
That gonna need anemo+electro+hydro. Only in domains and abyss would that team shine out. Floor 11 would benefit from that. But the current floor 11 you only need anemo.
zemega
post Jun 22 2021, 11:10 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jun 22 2021, 10:51 PM)
Assuming you're looking for a sword for Keqing, I'm pretty confident that Mistsplitter is better than Jade Cutter. Just look at the history of Keqing BiS, it's always the latest sword lol.

Freedom Sworn also might be somewhat good on Electro Charge Keqing.
EM buff sure look awesome now lol. Not that imba, but definitely awesome. I'm waiting for people to start talking about electro charged Anemo team.
That gonna need anemo+electro+hydro. Only in domains and abyss would that team shine out. Floor 11 would benefit from that. But the current floor 11 you only need anemo.
zemega
post Jun 23 2021, 01:52 AM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Jun 23 2021, 12:22 AM)
My best score in Abyss:

user posted image

user posted image

Gonna just try my best. If can clear then good else just keep improve team and try again next round.

They keep buffing enemy’s hp as we go deeper into spiral abyss.
Got use to keep switching characters for their skills and bursts. Increases the damage more like this.

Also gonna find a replacement for Ganyu as my second team dps. She is good only for her burst once at floor 11 and 12. Keep trying to charge shoot but enemies as if teleport right to her face and cancel her attacks.
QUOTE(laobeh @ Jun 23 2021, 01:10 AM)
Grats.

But kind of weird that you can't achieve more stars for Floor 10 when you managed to full stars Floor 11 which is harder.
Pair her with Diona then you won't have to dodge much anymore? But then I see what you mean, 'melee-ganyu' is coming home soon 🤣🤣🤣
Floor 11 just use anemo and it's over in a blink of eye. Have to properly plan again on 1st of August, when the new abyss kicks in. Current anemo leyline too strong.

Ganyu plus Diona is a solid team. For floor 12, gonna need some technical skills as well. Priority targets, dodge the attacks. For chamber 3, gotta keep in mind the location of the 2 mages. You don't want to be stun locked. Heck, I even use 3 shields, Xinyan, Noelle, and Diona. Xinyan actually helps with breaking the lector shields.

Of course all my characters are level 90 now with talent level 9 for most of them.
zemega
post Jun 23 2021, 03:09 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(KingArthurVI @ Jun 23 2021, 02:42 PM)
Thanks for the advice. So it's recommended to aim for primary stats and wear the full set to get their bonuses, then farm for perfect primary + substats combination? I wasn't sure if it's worth spending my artifact fodders to upgrade pieces with the right main stat but less than ideal substats or not icon_question.gif
Remember, you can fodder a level 20 artifact into level 0 artifact and get 80% exp. So from level 0 to 18 (if I'm not wrong) at a very small cost of Mora. So don't worry about it.

What's important is that you get level 20 artifacts with the correct main stats for the important pieces first. Fully equip your teams with level 20 artifacts first. Prioritise the DPS, and selective artifacts for the supports.
zemega
post Jun 23 2021, 07:51 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(KingArthurVI @ Jun 23 2021, 07:49 PM)
My Eula can farm the pyro domain fairly well without risk of dying so I guess I'll spend most of the time there for now, then when my Diluc's geared he can help do the Pale Flame domain tongue.gif

So this is Genshin endgame huh? This and abyss? The game really falls off hard after around AR30 or so. Before that there were a ton of stuff to do and I was really enjoying the story and characters. Now that I exhausted all my world quests and story quests I'm finding that there's not a ton more to do cry.gif
Well, what else can you do beside min-maxing at this point?
zemega
post Jun 24 2021, 09:36 AM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(goldfries @ Jun 24 2021, 08:54 AM)
I just remember, I quoted above is R1. At R5 the BS gives 40% more damage and 100% of ATK for HP restore. biggrin.gif

The only thing in the game I'm willing to spend on I think.
RM 200.00 Black Sword. I prefer my RM 200.00 Viridescent Bow though. Made Ganyu have easier time in overworld. It also help sniping from far, as the monster HP doesn't reset because of the bow's passive.
zemega
post Jun 24 2021, 10:11 AM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jun 24 2021, 10:06 AM)
My lvl 90 Viridescent Hunt is collecting dust now. Was using it on Childe before moving to Rust. Took me a long while to realize Rust gives so much more damage.

My Ganyu was using Favonius Warbow before I switched to Blackcliff Bow in a Morgana team. But I somehow couldn't bring myself to like using Blackcliff Warbow cause gotta focus a lot on charged attack. Previously, she's more of a burst spammer & doesn't charge attack much.
In domain or Abyss I used Prototype Crescent. But in open world, I use Viridescent bow. I'm comfortable with charged attack. Probably due to all the sniping using Vectis Prime in Warframe.
zemega
post Jun 24 2021, 11:05 AM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(tkn0811 @ Jun 24 2021, 10:33 AM)
anyone using which characters to beat AR35 Ascension Guild easily?
If you can't beat it, you're not ready yet. As for the electro hypostasis, bring any pyro to deal with the last phase. Amber is great here. You only need her charged attack for the elemental reaction.
zemega
post Jun 25 2021, 11:21 AM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(Si kutu rayau @ Jun 25 2021, 10:52 AM)
How is the touch & die domain? Still with those wretched debuffs like dashing decrease def by 20% stack 5 times, when protected by shield atk -50% and when not protected by shield def -50% ??
Not bad la. Challenge 1, I use Ganyu + Diona + Xinyan. Charged shot all the time under shield. Still annoyed there's no shield timer or health indicator.
Attached Image
Attached Image

This post has been edited by zemega: Jun 25 2021, 11:21 AM
zemega
post Jun 25 2021, 02:31 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jun 25 2021, 02:19 PM)
I suggest to split the ID column to IGN & LYN. Easier to know who's who.
IGN can be changed any time isn't it? It's the UID that stays the same.
zemega
post Jun 26 2021, 09:57 AM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(soket @ Jun 26 2021, 09:13 AM)
This  thumbsup.gif

dont get stuck in PS eco. Be wild and free in PC + mobile world
Don't get stuck in locked/gated payment in mobile either. Start on PC first.
zemega
post Jun 27 2021, 03:38 PM

On my way
610 posts

Decided to have fun with Fischl, Sucrose, Diona and Xinyan on today's challenge. Was able to get 5,050. Probably can get more, but I'm not interested in increase damage taken debuff.
zemega
post Jun 27 2021, 07:03 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(blek @ Jun 27 2021, 06:27 PM)
Nobody pulling for fischl bowl?
4* physical bowl.
I might pull Fischl bow, but in honkai. Can start collecting Fischl fragment tomorrow.
zemega
post Jun 28 2021, 12:06 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(goldfries @ Jun 28 2021, 12:02 PM)
Wah you're still at this. smile.gif Anyway it's event specific, usually tough events like this and Abyss.

From what I observed, Zhongli is definitely helpful in all the stages because many difficulty is about getting hit constantly.
And here am I using Xinyan!

I use Xingqiu but challenging part is he has to go close to execute skill and his skill makes him stay in the same position for about 2 seconds which is a problem.

I only have Diona for shield, Xinyan can supplement. Noelle not ready.
Zhongli is the only shielder with shield duration longer than cooldown. That alone makes all other shielders looks pathetic, especially Noelle.
zemega
post Jun 28 2021, 02:01 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(goldfries @ Jun 28 2021, 01:37 PM)
I pick Xinyan over Noelle because Xinyan's Skill and Burst are both shields, and apply pyro element.

Xinyan is my backup for Diona, Diona's shield is strong but still gets taken out by those samurai and the duration isn't that long.
Sucrose + Fischl C6 +Diona +Xinyan is one of the team I use. Much better shielding.

Noelle is benched until she gets C6.
zemega
post Jun 29 2021, 08:26 AM

On my way
610 posts

I thought I might enjoy Yoimiya because I like Ganyu very much. But seeing her skills leak, I'm not sure I will like her. Perhaps, there is a build that focuses on her charged attack instead of AA.
zemega
post Jul 2 2021, 01:32 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(goldfries @ Jul 2 2021, 01:23 PM)
Normally STACK refers to same effect being applies multiple times.

So if a character wears 4PC NO, 2PC and 4PC already in effect, isn't it?

So another character with 2PC NO won't add to the original, right?
In this case, the 2 piece description has no mention of only one stack apply like the 4 pieces effect. So I assume it would stack. But of course, I had never tested it. Not really interested in doing mental calculation on the fly.

Which is why I like Ganyu, use Diona with her, slap crit damage circlet, get some crit rate sub stat, and finished.
zemega
post Jul 2 2021, 02:39 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(lclun @ Jul 2 2021, 02:32 PM)
by the way, the last day of the vagabond domain is like taking final exam; covers from day 1 to day 6 lol
Studied hard for Day 1 to Day 6, score as high as possible. Last day, just do enough to achieve 30k points.

25 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.3493sec    0.80    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 2nd July 2022 - 10:56 PM