Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What's the reason people buy Beats ?

views

TSSotsotzaii
post Feb 6 2021, 04:46 PM, updated 4y ago

Look at all my stars!!
2,216 posts

Just curious, I'm one that never uses any headphones other than when I was competitively playing CSGO many years back. As of recent Beats headphone suddenly intrigue me and I wonder what's all the "hype" or what's all about it ?

In general, why do people buy Beats other than probably the fact they are rich and they just wants to get it ? Is there any practical reasons why it's worth to buy wireless headphones ? For example I get a iPhone because it's a phone and I can afford it, and I need that phone, but as for wireless headphones, what's the thing that makes people go for it ?

This post has been edited by Sotsotzaii: Feb 6 2021, 04:47 PM
yolo1990
post Feb 6 2021, 04:53 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

apple owns beats
daisiesdontdoit92
post Feb 7 2021, 01:11 AM

On my way
574 posts

Beats has the strong marketing from Apple so it feels cool. Packaging nice. Having it gives status. People don't always want best, but they want sth that make them look good.
TSSotsotzaii
post Feb 7 2021, 09:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,216 posts

QUOTE(daisiesdontdoit92 @ Feb 7 2021, 01:11 AM)
Beats has the strong marketing from Apple so it feels cool. Packaging nice. Having it gives status. People don't always want best, but they want sth that make them look good.
I see, but if i'm not wrong, beats is wireless and using bluetooth to connect to iPhone right ? If so, iphone's music now require us to pay, if wan to download music have to use 3rd party app ?
andrewtho
post Feb 7 2021, 10:40 AM

Hooded Knight
5,885 posts

QUOTE(Sotsotzaii @ Feb 7 2021, 09:26 AM)
I see, but if i'm not wrong, beats is wireless and using bluetooth to connect to iPhone right ? If so, iphone's music now require us to pay, if wan to download music have to use 3rd party app ?
I don’t know if you are trolling or you are plain ignorant.

How you stream your music on Android is the same as how you stream on iOS. Simple as that.
glionameghan P
post Feb 14 2021, 09:12 PM

Probation
1 posts

They are a known brand. People may buy Beats because they don't know which other brands exist, and which to buy from. Brand recognition. If you are wearing Beats, it will appear to others that you have money to waste, meaning that you are wealthy.
submergedx
post Feb 17 2021, 04:05 PM

Enthusiast
895 posts

I own a Beats Solo 8years back then. During that time Beats are not popular in Malaysia but it was a symbol of trend back then at other country.

It was gifted and im not so into audio industry that moment the reason my gf picked it was because of the looks.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0119sec    0.66    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:58 PM